01-22-2010, 03:35 AM
From Tim's website

January 21, 2010
Just got a fight, March 20th in Ohio against Wes Sims. -Tim

http://tim-sylvia.com/

And I take it that the details are to come :applause:

Liddellfan
01-22-2010, 05:20 AM
I wonder under which banner this fight will take place? Their last fight was not all that great. Hopefully both Wes and Tim have improved since their last fights. This one could be interesting.

Vizion
01-22-2010, 02:51 PM
WAR TIM

billwilliams70
01-22-2010, 05:44 PM
I wish Sylvia the very best, he needs a confidence booster of some sorts after getting KOd by Ray Mercer.

Later.

VCURamFan
01-22-2010, 06:06 PM
Yay?

Tyburn
01-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Good for Tim :)

MattHughesRocks
01-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Tim has to win this one....he just has to.

Tyburn
01-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Tim has to win this one....he just has to.

He should be able to beat Wes Sims :laugh:

but if he doesnt...watcha gonna do...ya gonna go and give him a smack...like you threatened to do to Jens :angry:

VCURamFan
01-22-2010, 08:10 PM

but if he doesnt...watcha gonna do...ya gonna go and give him a smack...like you threatened to do to Jens :angry:
Well he should have beaten Ray Mercer, too. If he comes in looking like a whale wearign a rug again, I doubt he'll get the "W".

That being said, I think he wins this handily.

Llamafighter
01-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Looks like Sims is going to be busy.
With just over a week to go until Strikeforce hits Miami for their next event, former WWE superstar Bobby Lashley finally has an opponent. Former "Ultimate Fighter" and UFC veteran, Wes Sims, has been tapped to step in and face Lashley in a heavyweight bout on the main card.

Strikeforce official, Mike Afromowitz, confirmed the bout to MMAWeekly.com on Friday saying the fight has been finalized for next Saturday's card.

Lashley has gone through the ringer over the last 2 weeks waiting for the final word on an opponent. Originally, he was set to face Yohan Banks, but the fight was not approved by the Florida Athletic Commission and then veteran fighter, Jimmy Ambriz, got the call, but was removed from the fight for unknown reasons.

The Colorado based fighter spoke to MMAWeekly.com earlier this week and was mostly just excited to fight, but admitted the unknown factor of his opponent was a stressful time heading into the event.

"I've been dealing with a good amount of stress the last few weeks, just trying to get everything situated," Lashley commented. "I'm one man, and I just want to have an opportunity to fight, and it seems kind of hard because one thing it's opponents, and then where and when, and all that, so it's a little stressful."

Sims enters the fight against Lashley having not fought in a professional bout since

Tyburn
01-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Looks like Sims is going to be busy.

poor Sims :unsure-1:

:laugh:

Irish Pride
01-22-2010, 10:21 PM
Nice to see Tim fighting again. :)

hughesfan4life
01-22-2010, 10:24 PM
"war tim!!!".:punch:

MattHughesRocks
01-23-2010, 04:28 AM
Absolutely!

Neezar
01-23-2010, 04:28 AM
War Tim! :punch: