PDA

View Full Version : Brown is being called winner in Mass. election

Mac
01-20-2010, 12:26 AM
Lets hope this is right , the website rightpundits called brown the winner at 8:14 et . unless im reading it wrong , bout half way down ont he page

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=5338

Edit . after reading this they are basing it on exit polls . Altho Orielly is saying Brown is ahead right now.

Mac
01-20-2010, 12:33 AM
Fox news just said 9% are counted and Brown is ahead by 5 points. Lets hope the trend continues

Mac
01-20-2010, 12:43 AM
21% of votes counted. Browns lead now up 8 points.

Mac
01-20-2010, 01:08 AM
63% of votes are in .

Brown now leads by 6 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

County Mike
01-20-2010, 01:17 AM
I don't know anything about the candidates. What makes Brown the guy you're backing?

Mac
01-20-2010, 01:37 AM
I don't know anything about the candidates. What makes Brown the guy you're backing?

He has vowed to kill this health care bill in its tracks . He is evening the score in washington .

Mark
01-20-2010, 01:40 AM
He has vowed to kill this health care bill in its tracks . He is evening the score in washington .

Yes kill kill kill. What size gun is he using?

Mac
01-20-2010, 01:41 AM
Yes kill kill kill. What size gun is he using?

Over half the state of Massachusetts lol

NateR
01-20-2010, 02:32 AM
Coakley conceded and Brown is the winner. This ends the "filibuster-proof" 60 vote Democrat majority in the Senate and could spell the beginning of the end of Obama's agenda. :happydancing:

VCURamFan
01-20-2010, 03:05 AM
Man, after the VA/NY/NJ election last November & now the election today, the public is making it painfully clear that they are not happy with Obama. I can't wait for the next 10 months as the Democrats start scrambling. It'll be entertaining to watch how long before they start trying to distance themselves from Obama instead of running desperately into his arms.

flo
01-20-2010, 05:54 AM
Woohoo! Are you listening, talking head elites? You'd better be. Woohoo!

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4222/dancetrooper.gif

KENTUCKYREDBONE
01-20-2010, 06:16 AM
Woohoo! Are you listening, talking head elites? You'd better be. Woohoo!

It would be nice if they would listen and actually care what we the people want!

NateR
01-20-2010, 06:24 AM
It would be nice if they would listen and actually care what we the people want!

I was watching MSNBC after I heard the election results, just to see what the left-wing network would be saying and, aside from claiming that Massachusetts voters are sexist or blaming Coakley, they actually believed that Americans were angry with Democrats because they weren't moving fast enough on getting healthcare reform passed.:huh:

Talk about being totally out of touch with the mood of the nation.

VCURamFan
01-20-2010, 06:53 AM
I was watching MSNBC after I heard the election results, just to see what the left-wing network would be saying and, aside from claiming that Massachusetts voters are sexist or blaming Coakley, they actually believed that Americans were angry with Democrats because they weren't moving fast enough on getting healthcare reform passed.:huh:

Talk about being totally out of touch with the mood of the nation.

Yes, yes, that's it exactly: we are pissed that healthcare isn't getting passed fast enough, so we elected a someone to allow the Republicans to filibuster & stop it entirely!! :blink:

TexasRN
01-20-2010, 11:24 AM
:happydancing::happydancing:

Happy dancing today!! WTG Mass voters!

~Amy

Mac
01-20-2010, 12:14 PM
I was watching MSNBC after I heard the election results, just to see what the left-wing network would be saying and, .

Nate . I was doing the exact same thing :laugh::laugh::laugh: but i got introduced to some raging bull dyke named rachel maddow . Within 1 minute of listening to her talk and watching her arrogant facial expressions , i wanted to do her dental check up with my carhart boots.

You are 100% right , i had never watched msnbc but i got curious to see what thier opinion was , ive never heard someone so out of touch witht the happenings int his country. It was like a snl skit at certain points

NateR
01-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Nate . I was doing the exact same thing :laugh::laugh::laugh: but i got introduced to some raging bull dyke named rachel maddow . Within 1 minute of listening to her talk and watching her arrogant facial expressions , i wanted to do her dental check up with my carhart boots.

You are 100% right , i had never watched msnbc but i got curious to see what thier opinion was , ive never heard someone so out of touch witht the happenings int his country. It was like a snl skit at certain points

Yeah, that was the first person I saw on there as well and I thought it was hilarious how she was trying to turn the results of this election into a sexism issue. :rolleyes:

And the SNL skit comparison is totally accurate! It was like watching an over the top parody of a left-wing news organization, except all these people where actually taking themselves seriously. :laugh:

VCURamFan
01-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Yeah, that was the first person I saw on there as well and I thought it was hilarious how she was trying to turn the results of this election into a sexism issue. :rolleyes:

And the SNL skit comparison is totally accurate! It was like watching an over the top parody of a left-wing news organization, except all these people where actually taking themselves seriously. :laugh:

I have had soooo much fun listening to Rush gloat today. It's refreshing!

VCURamFan
01-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Hitler don't seem too happy about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQCiRjvZY

Mac
01-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Hitler don't seem too happy about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQCiRjvZY

Man that didnt take to long. I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

" Bush got c's . obama probably failed lunch " :laugh::laugh::laugh:

VCURamFan
01-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Man that didnt take to long. I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

" Bush got c's . obama probably failed lunch " :laugh::laugh::laugh:

"Rush Limbaugh swore a pact with the Devil, so he knew Obama would fail. True story." :laugh:

SpiritWarrior
01-21-2010, 02:12 AM
I live in MA, and I vote in every election. I can honestly say this was the most energetic I've ever seen the voters in our state, it's awesome the whole country was watching us.

Mac
01-21-2010, 02:26 AM
I live in MA, and I vote in every election. I can honestly say this was the most energetic I've ever seen the voters in our state, it's awesome the whole country was watching us.

Yeah man , your state oughta be proud . The entire country was behind yall last night. Scott said in his speech that he was YOUR senator. He was wrong , Last night i firmly believe he became AMERICAS senator. Alot of hopes and prayers were riding on that mans shoulders last night. Im pretty sure he could have beaten obama himself last night in a presidential election lol.

Tyburn
01-22-2010, 06:41 PM
I remember when the health reform was put to...and people on here were upset...I did say that actually it hasnt been passed yet...and noone thought that there would be a way to stop it.

Well...it looks like the Health Reform might not be a reform after all. :)

But lets remember...this is how Democracy works...sometimes people dont vote for Republicans because they are Republican..they vote because they are anti-democrat...and thats what your seeing here. probably the reason he got ellected was precisely because he vowed to stop the reform...not because he was Republican. This is not a message of support being sent to the Republican party...its a democrat revolt...its a way of the people sticking their fingers up at the rulling party because of their policies.

It is hopefully what will happen in May in England...except then it really will be a General Ellection. :laugh: in the wise words of David Cameron "Administration is what your Governments in at the moment, Liquidation is whats going to happen by the British Public at the next General Ellection" :laugh: He'd have been kicked out of Washington for daring to speak that way to the President...could you imagine...but in England...we dont going pulling our punches :laugh: