PDA

View Full Version : Conan or Leno ?

Mac
01-14-2010, 11:52 PM
So who gets your vote ?

I gotta admit , i like em both . But i think its Conans turn to man the tonight show helm . Ive been watching him for years and like the fact that he is on earlier. I like Leno as well dont get me wrong , But i like Conan just a little bit more. I think its wrong to take push him back and the way i see it , Leno just needs to go ahead and retire.

J.B.
01-15-2010, 12:21 AM
I like em both but I agree with Mac, it's Conan's time.

MattHughesRocks
01-15-2010, 12:26 AM
I'm picking Leno.He seems more "real" ( Conan seems kind of like a ginger cartoon character come to life:ninja:) and he's very "L.A" (where I'm from).My vote goes to the local boy.

Silverback
01-15-2010, 02:36 AM
I'm picking Leno.He seems more "real" ( Conan seems kind of like a ginger cartoon character come to life:ninja:) and he's very "L.A" (where I'm from).My vote goes to the local boy.

Leno

mscomc
01-15-2010, 05:42 AM
I like them both to, but I gotta go with conan. he waited and paid his dues to inherit the tonight show and its legacy time slot, just like jay leno did from johnny carson. Its conan's time now. Jay leno had his time, and now its over, he needs to retire.

I also think its bad of NBC to try and shove conan out like this only 7 months in. When leno 1st took over, letterman was kicking his butt for the longest time, but NBC gave him time, and they havent done that with Conan.

I like leno, but if he takes conans slot, he really is a snake, and i wont watch him ever again.

Bonnie
01-15-2010, 06:02 AM
I feel bad for Conan. I heard NBC is trying to find a way not to pay him also. I'm sorry Leno's show didn't work out at that time slot, but Conan shouldn't be pushed out now. I don't think Leno is looking too good in all this. Who knows, if Conan goes to Fox, maybe he'll be better off than with such a wishywashy network like NBC. :wink:

I'm voting for Conan 'cause I don't like how all this is going down. Plus, I think he's funny.

County Mike
01-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Conan: He's brought more new stuff to his show. I think he's more original and funnier.

Vizion
01-15-2010, 12:10 PM
Jay Leno is canned funny.

Conan is more original/spontaneous funny.

But, Leno interviews his guests MUCH better than Conan and has better interpersonal skills. He's not ridiculous like Conan.

LENO.