PDA

View Full Version : Pyjama Party

Blade
01-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Where's a Templar Knight when you need one? :angry:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2804150/Muslim-fanatics-set-freeto-rant-against-freedom.html

County Mike
01-15-2010, 10:58 AM
How close is the UK to becoming mostly muslim?

Neezar
01-15-2010, 11:12 AM
Pyjama party....:laugh:

You are so mean. lol

Tyburn
01-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Where's a Templar Knight when you need one? :angry:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2804150/Muslim-fanatics-set-freeto-rant-against-freedom.html

I wouldnt be seen DEAD reading the Sun...I suppose you read the daily Star also??

Blade...do us a favour and read a REAL paper would you...The Mail, The Gaurdian, The Express...the Mirror (if you really must) :laugh:

County Mike...they are nowhere near a majority in Britian...but they do seem to all live in the same historic places...two cities are Muslim majorities, one being Leicster...which is a mishmash of many different religions, none of which are really Christian...the other city is Bradford. That IS mainly Islamic, because these are third and forth generation born brits who are the descendants of the people we bought over to work the mills during the industrial revolution...of course...thats over now...but the people are still living in the same geographical location.

London, like all capitals is completely multicultural...but often our problem is the Europeans...particularly the Eastern Block countries...THATS who it feels like is actively invading us....and thats more prevelent in London then Islam...its like you cant go into a bakery without being served by someone from Poland, or Western Russia, or the Meditarianian....and take-aways ...well you know I think the Italians and Greeks are still cornering that market. :laugh:

Blade
01-15-2010, 07:26 PM
I wouldnt be seen DEAD reading the Sun...I suppose you read the daily Star also??

Blade...do us a favour and read a REAL paper would you...The Mail, The Gaurdian, The Express...the Mirror (if you really must) :laugh:

County Mike...they are nowhere near a majority in Britian...but they do seem to all live in the same historic places...two cities are Muslim majorities, one being Leicster...which is a mishmash of many different religions, none of which are really Christian...the other city is Bradford. That IS mainly Islamic, because these are third and forth generation born brits who are the descendants of the people we bought over to work the mills during the industrial revolution...of course...thats over now...but the people are still living in the same geographical location.

London, like all capitals is completely multicultural...but often our problem is the Europeans...particularly the Eastern Block countries...THATS who it feels like is actively invading us....and thats more prevelent in London then Islam...its like you cant go into a bakery without being served by someone from Poland, or Western Russia, or the Meditarianian....and take-aways ...well you know I think the Italians and Greeks are still cornering that market. :laugh:

There's nothing wrong with The Sun, all the papers are crap but at least you get some entertainment with The Sun and funny headlines, and the only reason I buy it anyway is for the horse-racing guide each week. Normally I can't be bothered with reading newspapers. And judging by some of your spelling you're in no position to be indulging in intellectual snobbery anyway. :tongue0011: And no I don't read The Daily Star.

And County Mike, Dave is right, they aren't there yet but they're making a bloody good job of it so far. Mosques are springing up all over and the muslim population is growing a lot faster than the indigenous whites, and with all the immigrants coming over too we're gonna be swamped in a few years. Leicester and Bradford aren't the only places either.

Tyburn
01-15-2010, 08:12 PM
And judging by some of your spelling you're in no position to be indulging in intellectual snobbery anyway. :tongue0011:

I didnt say I read them...I just look at the pictures :mellow:

:laugh:

Blade
01-15-2010, 08:16 PM
I didnt say I read them...I just look at the pictures :mellow:

:laugh:

I don't like broadsheets anyway, they're too awkward. The Daily Mail is good though, good for sport and the crossword is in a convenient place on the back, lol.

Tyburn
01-15-2010, 08:34 PM
I don't like broadsheets anyway, they're too awkward. The Daily Mail is good though, good for sport and the crossword is in a convenient place on the back, lol.

At work we get the choice of a Mail or a Mirror, which the company pays for...they also pay for the local on a friday, but no papers on a Sunday...but someone always buys a copy of The Sun...and there is sometimes a copy of The Daily Star kicking around...not that I touch them...I'm usually quite good at grabbing the Mail though...the Mirror...is less good. :laugh:

Mac
01-15-2010, 09:10 PM
As Barney Fife would say . " Youve got to nip it in the bud"

So hang em .