PDA

View Full Version : What about TUF Invitational/schools

GnP
01-13-2010, 06:44 PM
BY this I mean the UFC approaches the top ten schools around the world I.e. AKA Greg Jacksons camp wolfs lair etc etc

And simply says bring your best unsigned WW and MW (just as an example could obviously be any weight class) each school brings one from each they train together with a different school take the class each day and as normal winners get a contract in the UFC.

Think it would b a good way of finding talent and for the viewer you would see some of the best coaches in the world at work. Anyone think this would work? Or shoot me down Iím interested either way

Llamafighter
01-13-2010, 06:56 PM
I think this is pretty much what happens now. Most contestants train at a known school.

GnP
01-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Maybe but I saw it as more due to the involvement of the coach rather than just two the ufc want to see fight as coaches and also with the team brining who they consider the best it might cut out some of the people we see on the show simply because they are loud rather than can fight.

Kyle Lewsader
01-14-2010, 03:53 PM
This would be the logical way.
im not hating on dana but people say he does stuff just to get views... and lately im starting to lean towards there opinions

KENTUCKYREDBONE
02-22-2010, 12:20 PM
It may be alright as long as he throws in some unknown school each season to give them a chance!