PDA

View Full Version : Question

TheAnimal
01-13-2010, 05:55 PM
Hello i had a question how often do you see your family and how often do you leave town?

Llamafighter
01-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Hello i had a question how often do you see your family and how often do you leave town?

:huh:
is this question for anyone to answer?

matthughesfan21
01-13-2010, 07:41 PM
:huh:
is this question for anyone to answer?regardless of who its directed to, its still a weird question:blink:

billwilliams70
01-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Hello TheAnimal,

I see my wife everyday, which is great.

I leave town pretty much once a month, usually go down to the north Georgia area to visit with my wife's family.

Great question and welcome to the board!

Later.

Bonnie
01-13-2010, 08:15 PM
regardless of who its directed to, its still a weird question:blink:

Maybe what he/she wants to know is how Matt juggles his busy schedule (especially getting ready for fights) and get family time in. :unsure-1:

Just guessing... :wink:

3dlee
01-14-2010, 12:39 AM
from my understanding (remember this is NOT mr. hughes) matt started his gym closer to home so that he can spend most of his time with his family. if you read his blog, he will however be doing some training in utah with jeremy horn to get ready for his fight with Renzo Gracie. im also pretty sure he gets his fair sure of frequent flyer miles and driving experience doing hunting shows and autograph sessions.

MattHughesRocks
01-14-2010, 12:40 AM
Smartass :laugh:

Hello TheAnimal,

I see my wife everyday, which is great.

I leave town pretty much once a month, usually go down to the north Georgia area to visit with my wife's family.

Great question and welcome to the board!

Later.

MattHughesRocks
01-14-2010, 12:41 AM
Good job! :happy0159:from my understanding (remember this is NOT mr. hughes) matt started his gym closer to home so that he can spend most of his time with his family. if you read his blog, he will however be doing some training in utah with jeremy horn to get ready for his fight with Renzo Gracie. im also pretty sure he gets his fair sure of frequent flyer miles and driving experience doing hunting shows and autograph sessions.