MattHughesRocks
01-08-2010, 11:09 PM
What the heck were guys expecting? The REAL A-Team?:laugh:

bradwright
01-09-2010, 12:49 AM
http://www.trailerspy.com/trailer/7502/The-A-Team-Trailer

Looks like iit might be a cool flick!?

I'm with you on this one it looks great ! ! !:w00t:

or maybe its just good.:)...sort of...i guess...or just okay....:unsure-1:...or maybe bad....yep thats it...really really bad.:sad:
sorry but it looks like you are on your own.:wink:

Silverback
01-09-2010, 01:32 AM
I pity the fool, looks a little cheesy to me but who knows may win a Oscar, NOT.:frantics::frantics::frantics:

wpnsman2000
01-09-2010, 12:21 PM
No more "cheesier" or "crappier" looking trailer wise then Transformers 1 and 2 and GI JOE. Those movies seemed to do well I think....I also think this movie will do pretty good. I mean its no blue aliens fighting for the survival of their species but who knows that was just a teaser trailer....

Llamafighter
01-09-2010, 04:03 PM
okay, I rewatched it with the thought that it's supposed to me sort of cheesy like the show was.
might not be horribel.

matthughesfan21
01-10-2010, 07:39 PM
I'll pass on that one, maybe rent it depending on what I hear, but it doesn't look like its worth the theatre prices

Chuck
01-10-2010, 08:08 PM
I'll pass on that one, maybe rent it depending on what I hear, but it doesn't look like its worth the theatre prices

Exactly... I'll wait for Netflix or the Red Box...

logrus
01-11-2010, 12:47 AM
To high expectations guys, I think it will be all right, dunno bout goin to the movies to see it but its a definite rent.

Vizion
01-11-2010, 02:28 AM
Rampage looks terrible...

It's like he's Rampage playing himself...Liam Neeson...he must have needed the money.

flo
01-11-2010, 06:21 AM
OK, I want to dis it because I'm pretty disgusted with Rampage...but it does look interesting and we'd rent it for sure.

Yeah, Liam Neeson, Robert DeNiro and lots of other fine actors make stinkers now and then for some pocket change, I guess. :laugh: The last film we saw in the theater was that groaner sequel to Indiana Jones, bletch.

But speaking of Liam, here is a movie coming out in March that I can't wait to see in the theaters!

http://www.trailerspy.com/trailer/6701/Clash-of-the-Titans-Teaser-Trailer-HD

Neezar
01-11-2010, 10:44 AM
OK, I want to dis it because I'm pretty disgusted with Rampage...but it does look interesting and we'd rent it for sure.

Yeah, Liam Neeson, Robert DeNiro and lots of other fine actors make stinkers now and then for some pocket change, I guess. :laugh: The last film we saw in the theater was that groaner sequel to Indiana Jones, bletch.

But speaking of Liam, here is a movie coming out in March that I can't wait to see in the theaters!

http://www.trailerspy.com/trailer/6701/Clash-of-the-Titans-Teaser-Trailer-HD

Me, too! :cool:

flo
01-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Me, too! :cool:

:happydancing::happydancing:

Jonlion
01-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Oh come on, you cynical people!!!!

Its the A-team, if it isnt cheesy then it would be terrible.

It looks like one of those movies where the actors had a lot of fun and that shows on the screen the audience will feel it.

I'll be watching for sure, looks a fun film.

billwilliams70
01-12-2010, 03:19 AM
Oh come on, you cynical people!!!!

Its the A-team, if it isnt cheesy then it would be terrible.

It looks like one of those movies where the actors had a lot of fun and that shows on the screen the audience will feel it.

I'll be watching for sure, looks a fun film.
^Very true.

I will be watching, might not go opening weekend, but I'll go........bring some of the football players with me too.

Later.