PDA

View Full Version : Pope Benedict

Robertboxerboy
01-07-2010, 12:51 AM
Does it say in the Bible anywhere that Pope Benedict will be the anti-christ?
I heard it some where but wasn't sure. If it doesn't do you think he is? I do. I don't know why either. It's just one of those natural feeling you get, ya know?

TexasRN
01-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Um no. And no.

~Amy

Chuck
01-07-2010, 01:53 AM
I heard it some where but wasn't sure. If it doesn't do you think he is? I do. I don't know why either. It's just one of those natural feeling you get, ya know?

Absolutely not bro. I am no fan of the RC church and you could probably build a convincing argument for idolatry and a few others sins when you look at that faith but Scripture gives us plenty of information as to who the AC will be and the Pope does not meet any of those criteria.

Well, perhaps some of the criteria but not enough to make him the AC.

Jonlion
01-07-2010, 04:10 PM
I would say that the Pope is a man of god, and may err on a few or many points but he certainly presses and cares about our saviour.

I cannot see ay traits that mark him out as the Anti-Christ.

There have been many Pope's in the past that may fit that bill a little closer but alas they were not either.

Tyburn
01-07-2010, 05:12 PM

:laugh: No, it doesnt mention any Pope, let alone Benedict. Since the Enlightenment Rome has pretty much been knocked out of the race for organisations that could be powerful enough for Lucifer to use for complete worldly control. Perhaps in the Middle Ages...and yes Benedict does want to try and bring Rome back...but he's old...he hasnt the time.

I dissagree with much that he says and does though, he is a liar, and he does have some questionable areas to his morality...but he's not the Anti-Christ...he's just an old man on an ever decreasing soap dish.