PDA

View Full Version : i kinda thought this was common knowledge but it sems to be news to some people

adamt
01-05-2010, 03:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

it's about islam taking over the world.....

Miss Foxy
01-05-2010, 04:18 PM
I cannot view the link since I am at work.. The title infuriates me :muttering: I can only imagine.

Silverback
01-05-2010, 04:27 PM
That is a eye opener, Thanks for sharing.:scared0015:

Crisco
01-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Everyone always tells me I'm paranoid.

They don't know whats going on in the world.

Miss Foxy
01-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Everyone always tells me I'm paranoid.

They don't know whats going on in the world.

I know my family flipped the lid when I announced my feelings towards the Nation of Islam.. They were like what happened to you? Miss Save the World!! I think awareness that this so called religion is full of hate is a very big step towards protecting ourselves...

Chuck
01-05-2010, 09:01 PM
The sad thing is unless God or something else intervenes we can't stop it.... :huh:

Blade
01-05-2010, 09:20 PM
I didn't need to watch the video, I only need to set foot outside my front door and be assailed by the foul cooking smells that make me wanna projectile vomit to know that my city is full of these pyjama-wearing locusts.

rearnakedchoke
01-05-2010, 09:36 PM
I didn't need to watch the video, I only need to set foot outside my front door and be assailed by the foul cooking smells that make me wanna projectile vomit to know that my city is full of these pyjama-wearing locusts.

well, to be fair, some of them are probably hindus and sikhs ... but foul cooking smells?? LOL ... indian food is one of the most popular foods in the world ... and once the sushi craze is over in a few years, it will take over .. LOL ... just like the brown people took over your country ...

Blade
01-05-2010, 09:44 PM
well, to be fair, some of them are probably hindus and sikhs ... but foul cooking smells?? LOL ... indian food is one of the most popular foods in the world ... and once the sushi craze is over in a few years, it will take over .. LOL ... just like the brown people took over your country ...

There are hindus and sikhs around here, and their cooking is rank aswell, but trust me the stench makers to which I'm specifically referring are muslim. And their food smells even worse than the sikhs' grub. Seriously I think they must fry their rice in dog sh*t or something. And actually Indian food has taken over here too, much not in my kitchen. The worrying thing though is that their nasty cooking is just the tip of the iceberg. :angry:

Miss Foxy
01-05-2010, 09:56 PM

I would not really base this off the cooking.. Its not a RACE thing it's a RELIGIOUS (so they call it)...I am 1/4 Jordanian honey!:wink: But not a terrorist nor Muslim **spits*...

Blade
01-05-2010, 10:01 PM
I would not really base this off the cooking.. Its not a RACE thing it's a RELIGIOUS (so they call it)...I am 1/4 Jordanian honey!:wink: But not a terrorist nor Muslim **spits*...

Like I said, the cooking is just the tip of the iceberg.

Blade
01-05-2010, 10:02 PM
And by the way Miss Foxy I'm not visually impaired, lol. :tongue0011:

Miss Foxy
01-05-2010, 10:05 PM
And by the way Miss Foxy I'm not visually impaired, lol. :tongue0011:

My looks favor the Mexican side.. I love Arabic food I just don't eat our dishes with lamb..Barf...Roast a swine *piggy* and feed it to them..:frantics:

Blade
01-05-2010, 10:12 PM
My looks favor the Mexican side.. I love Arabic food I just don't eat our dishes with lamb..Barf...Roast a swine *piggy* and feed it to them..:frantics:

I was actually referring to the size of the lettering in your last post, lol. And this is a typical muslim-related story from within England right now :

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/mar/10/two-arrested-army-protest-luton

What I think the article fails to mention though is that some of the incensed indigenous onlookers there to support the troops went into local shops, bought packs of bacon and pelted the muslims with them, haha!

Play The Man
01-06-2010, 01:43 AM

Indian food looks bad and doesn't smell the greatest; however, it is absolutely delicious! I would eat it so much that the smell literally started coming out of my skin pores and made my apartment smell strange.

Blade
01-06-2010, 01:51 AM
Indian food looks bad and doesn't smell the greatest; however, it is absolutely delicious! I would eat it so much that the smell literally started coming out of my skin pores and made my apartment smell strange.

Did you start driving a bus/taxi too or selling cheap groceries?

Play The Man
01-06-2010, 02:00 AM
Did you start driving a bus/taxi too or selling cheap groceries?

No, I had to cut down on my consumption. It took awhile for the spice smell to leave my apartment.

NateR
01-06-2010, 03:53 AM
just like the brown people took over your country ...

This is not a race issue, it's a culture issue. So take your narrow-minded bigotry somewhere else.

TexasRN
01-06-2010, 12:16 PM

Yes, that happens a lot with Indian spices. I've been the nurse for Indian ladies in labor and the room takes on a certain smell that is unique to that ethnic group. A lot of American nurses have a hard time not feeling ill after being in the room for any length of time.

~Amy

Twinsmama
01-06-2010, 01:31 PM
Barf at that mental picture!!:sick:

Robertboxerboy
01-06-2010, 01:51 PM
I'll be damned if the Islamic cultures takes over the world. I would have no problem with them (not supporting the culture), but they're just so pyscho! It drives me insane that they around where our lord Jesus Christ walked and lived, and yet, they pray to Allah. Not God. I just can't comprehend it.

rearnakedchoke
01-06-2010, 02:41 PM
This is not a race issue, it's a culture issue. So take your narrow-minded bigotry somewhere else.

LOL .... it isn't a race issue, but Blade was speaking about muslims taking over his area and how their food smells ... i was simply pointing out that it is probably a combination of hindus, muslims and sikhs seeing as they all cook with the same spices ... so stop crying

Miss Foxy
01-06-2010, 04:17 PM

lol...Ewww..I can only imagine stinky!! :tongue0011:

NateR
01-06-2010, 11:28 PM
LOL .... it isn't a race issue, but Blade was speaking about muslims taking over his area and how their food smells ... i was simply pointing out that it is probably a combination of hindus, muslims and sikhs seeing as they all cook with the same spices ... so stop crying

It doesn't change the racist nature of your remark. To classify all hindus, muslims, sikhs, etc. as "brown people" is racist and just because you might be one of those "brown people" doesn't mean you can say it without being called out for what you are.

I'm sick of this double-standard when it comes to racism.

Spiritwalker
01-06-2010, 11:40 PM
It doesn't change the racist nature of your remark. To classify all hindus, muslims, sikhs, etc. as "brown people" is racist and just because you might be one of those "brown people" doesn't mean you can say it without being called out for what you are.

I'm sick of this double-standard when it comes to racism.

Thank you. Well said!

Tyburn
01-07-2010, 12:50 AM
I have never heard anyone ever refer to any person as a "brown" person before :blink:

Lest we forget that there are white Islamists also... :ninja:

MattHughesRocks
01-07-2010, 01:04 AM
Hey I'm offended! :angry:

I think...:unsure-1:

I have never heard anyone ever refer to any person as a "brown" person before :blink:

Lest we forget that there are white Islamists also... :ninja:

Tyburn
01-07-2010, 01:19 AM
Hey I'm offended! :angry:

I think...:unsure-1:

:laugh:

NateR
01-07-2010, 03:43 AM
Thank you. Well said!

No problem. What really torqued me off was that this thread was talking about culture not skin color. Culture has more to do with ethnicity, which is not necessarily related to race. RNC dragged the race card into this in order to falsely characterize it as a racial issue. It's the ignorance and bigotry of people like him that make the average American afraid to even recognize this as a problem, for fear of being called names and insulted.

And if someone out there doesn't know the difference between a race and an ethnic group, then I seriously suggest that they take a Sociology class.

Jonlion
01-07-2010, 05:25 PM
I really believe that we must settle downn all this scare-mongering.

I for one sometimes have reservations about "british culture" being eroded and immigration issues.

However there are a few things to mention here, the Lord knows what is happening here, he is not blind to this.

Now there are a few things that I know that the Bible never states that it intends to rule and run government, that it means to administrate countries?

The Gospel message is clear, prepare yourself for struggle, for hardship, for persecution. Not for wealth, power and rule. I only pray that if i was under rulership of a muslim state that I would continnue to worship my lord, and to serve thee state well and honour it without compriming what I am commanded

This may well be God's plan, for all we know.

What we can also take from this is the call to spread the Gospel to people we meet. Just because someone is a Muslim does not mean we cannot preach the Gospel to them! Jesus had witnesses, there are none for Muhammad when he went to isolation.

And remember we are called to love our enemies. And for me it is easy to love someone similar to me, it is harder for me to love people with different ways, ideas, smells, culture and so forth but I am commanded to and that is the challenge. Even an evil man shows love to the people he likes.

So with regards to this, do not fear, do noot be anxious, just trust in our lord.

rearnakedchoke
01-07-2010, 05:40 PM
No problem. What really torqued me off was that this thread was talking about culture not skin color. Culture has more to do with ethnicity, which is not necessarily related to race. RNC dragged the race card into this in order to falsely characterize it as a racial issue. It's the ignorance and bigotry of people like him that make the average American afraid to even recognize this as a problem, for fear of being called names and insulted.

And if someone out there doesn't know the difference between a race and an ethnic group, then I seriously suggest that they take a Sociology class.

the intent wasn't to characterize it as a race issue, the point was to respond to Blade saying he can tell that islam is taking over due to the bad smelling food and increase in the number of pyjama-wearing locusts ... my point was that not all of the people in his area are probably muslims but other people from the indian subcontinent of different religions (whom a huge majority happen to be brown) ...

CAVEMAN
01-07-2010, 05:49 PM
The sad thing is unless God or something else intervenes we can't stop it.... :huh:

According to the book of Ezekiel, GOD will intervene!:)

Tyburn
01-07-2010, 06:06 PM
According to the book of Ezekiel, GOD will intervene!:)

:laugh: I dont think the Millenial Temple is the sort of intervention Chuck was talking about. :laugh:

But along those lines, I do think people forget that what is written in certain books, isnt a thing that we can change. IF this is the start of the road to Tribulation, then it isnt something that anyone can stop or prevent...neither infact would GOD instantaneously. Its not a Worst Case Scenario, that if we pray hard enough might not happen. There will be some kind of world government, that will be led at some point by Lucifer. Thats not up for debate, its not a possible future, its a certainty.

Things outlined in Revelation will happen

Blade
01-08-2010, 12:20 AM
the intent wasn't to characterize it as a race issue, the point was to respond to Blade saying he can tell that islam is taking over due to the bad smelling food and increase in the number of pyjama-wearing locusts ... my point was that not all of the people in his area are probably muslims but other people from the indian subcontinent of different religions (whom a huge majority happen to be brown) ...

Like I said, there are a lot of other Asians around here but I can tell the difference between a sikh and a muslim just by looking at them, and yeah all their food is disgusting but at least the sikhs merely dislike me and don't harbour dreams of blowing me up or introducing me to the business end of an AK47. Well, I don't think so anyway, lol.

Buzzard
01-08-2010, 11:41 AM

Yeah, take it where NateR has taken it before.

This is a perfect example of how political correctness can be used as a weapon. If the airline had ejected every single one of the towel-heads as they should have, then you can guarantee that all the news organizations would be playing up the story of how the "evil airline discriminated against these poor, peaceful Muslims who were simply minding their own business.":laugh::Whistle:

adamt
01-08-2010, 12:18 PM
yeah, i hate racism.

I hate it when people call them towel heads. IT'S NOT a TOWEL! It's a little sheet!!!

so that makes them....

wait for it.......

little sheet heads

MattHughesRocks
01-08-2010, 04:44 PM
:laugh:

yeah, i hate racism.

I hate it when people call them towel heads. IT'S NOT a TOWEL! It's a little sheet!!!

so that makes them....

wait for it.......

little sheet heads

NateR
01-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Yeah, take it where NateR has taken it before.

:laugh::Whistle:

That's a culture thing, unless you're trying to claim that they are born with those towels on their heads. :unsure-1: :)