PDA

View Full Version : TUF: the losers

Vizion
01-05-2010, 12:23 PM
I would like to see a TUF season that is all about giving the WORST fighters of their respective seasons another shot. Bring back Wayne Weems, Gabe Ruediger etc etc...let them have at it and see who can really bring it. The winner gets a contract with the UFC.

Yea yea I know all the reposnses are going to be negative, but is it NOT worth ENTERTAINMENT value??????

County Mike
01-05-2010, 01:03 PM
It might not work because they'd all refuse to fight.

Fake injuries, not make weight, etc. The only entertainment value would be to laugh at their pathetic lameness.

Llamafighter
01-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Actually this would be interesting. You'd have to have some awesome coaches in order to keep the viewership up.

Vizion
01-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Some of those guys have potential. They only need more training.

And laughs, I mean, c'Mon Mike, whatdoyouwant?? The last few seasons of TUF have been pretty dull. At least this would make for great tv. I'll call Dana and discuss the matter with him.

sender
01-06-2010, 04:25 AM
They should just put me on TUF...

spread the word! Its what the people really want to see!!

EXTREME!

Robertboxerboy
01-06-2010, 01:53 PM
I say we get the guys that fell short a chance, like second thru fourth from each season. TUF:Second Chance

Irish Pride
01-06-2010, 11:26 PM
Andy Wang :punch::laugh:

Vizion
01-07-2010, 04:10 AM
This show would be MORE entertaining than the last 6 seasons of TUF combined for sure. :laugh:

Vizion
01-07-2010, 04:11 AM
Dana White has not returned my call yet :laugh:

I have confidence that he will, he is a drama queen after all:ninja:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
01-08-2010, 10:19 AM
I like the idea of a second chance for some of them! I can't remember his name but awhile back their was some guy from Tennessee that I thought was done wrong. While he wasn't a great fighter he did dominate the first round and the ref should have stopped it. But I guess they liked the idea of some guy that missed his first chance due to a head injury better! Anyhow I would pick some that maybe had potential and were willing to fight and give them a second chance. I suspect theirs lots of potential out their if they just had some good training!

Tyburn
01-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Dana White has not returned my call yet :laugh:

I have confidence that he will, he is a drama queen after all:ninja:

:laugh: WAR VIZION :laugh:

let me know when you get the call :ninja:

flo
01-12-2010, 07:31 AM
I say we get the guys that fell short a chance, like second thru fourth from each season. TUF:Second Chance

I think that's a good idea, plus there's the factor of familiar faces and all...

Has Dana called yet?

:Whistle:

Vizion
01-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Dana, or, D-Dub as he so affectionatley requests I call him just laughed when I brought it up :laugh:

I'm going to keep working on him tho :wink: