German Chocolate cake! :w00t:

MattHughesRocks
01-03-2010, 05:17 AM
Mine requires a link :ashamed:

http://www.listze.com/lists/3

Mac
01-03-2010, 05:34 AM
Cherry Cheesecake

or this pistacio pudding and whipped cream desert thing my mom makes.

Play The Man
01-03-2010, 05:36 AM
Cherry Cheesecake

Watergate salad?

Mac
01-03-2010, 05:41 AM
Watergate salad?

Not sure , its like pistacio pudding and whipped cream on like a pecan sandie cookie crust , it is AMAZING lol , also makes a similiar chocolate one , i dont know what all is in it but it is amazing

Silverback
01-03-2010, 05:43 AM
Mine requires a link :ashamed:

http://www.listze.com/lists/3

Looks good but mine would be the Maw Maw Muffins I make right out of the oven with a very cold glass of milk. I love apple pie and someone tells me that someone we know makes a real mean one, one of these days I may find that out.:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

Play The Man
01-03-2010, 06:15 AM
Not sure , its like pistacio pudding and whipped cream on like a pecan sandie cookie crust , it is AMAZING lol , also makes a similiar chocolate one , i dont know what all is in it but it is amazing

I think there are different variations of it but it has Pistachio pudding, whipped cream, pineapple, miniature marshmallows, and chopped pecans.

Buzzard
01-03-2010, 08:31 AM
At this point in time as with many others, it would be Breyer's Vanilla Fudge Twirl ice cream.

Bonnie
01-03-2010, 08:56 AM

Sounds like "Chocolate Yummy". Never had it with pistacio pudding, but the chocolate one is yummmmmmy!!!

flo
01-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Creme brulee, and this year my sister gave me her kitchen torch so I can finally make it at home :-)

Pecan pie runs a close second. OK, now I got the munchies...

:rolleyes:

bradwright
01-03-2010, 09:50 PM
pumpkin pie.....there is absolutely nothing like a piece of pumpkin pie....i just wish my wife would let have some.:sad:

Primadawn
01-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Ice cream! Or more specifically...French Vanilla ice cream with a warm brownie...yummmmmm....

I make something with chocolate pudding that's my kids favorite--it has a graham cracker crust, then a layer of no-bake cheesecake, a layer of chocolate pudding and a layer of coolwhip. We call it "Girdle-buster". :laugh:

Tyburn
01-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Cheese Cake :)

Play The Man
01-04-2010, 01:52 AM
Cheese Cake :)

Have you ever had Key Lime Pie Cheesecake?

Play The Man
01-04-2010, 01:55 AM
Creme brulee, and this year my sister gave me her kitchen torch so I can finally make it at home :-)

Pecan pie runs a close second. OK, now I got the munchies...

:rolleyes:

Pecan Pie used to be my favorite; however, once I saw the ingredients, I realized I was practically eating a stick of butter and a jar of sugar. It still is in my top 5 but I rarely partake of pecan pie.

Tyburn
01-04-2010, 02:01 AM
Have you ever had Key Lime Pie Cheesecake?

No. I dont think so. :blink:

Play The Man
01-04-2010, 02:10 AM
No. I dont think so. :blink:

I don't want to make you miss America even more; however, we have a chain of restaurants in the States called "The Cheesecake Factory". They must have at least 25 varieties of cheesecake. My favorite is Key Lime Pie Cheesecake.

http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/#bakery

Tyburn
01-04-2010, 02:12 AM
I don't want to make you miss America even more; however, we have a chain of restaurants in the States called "The Cheesecake Factory". They must have at least 25 varieties of cheesecake. My favorite is Key Lime Pie Cheesecake.

http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/#bakery

I keep hearing various fighters (who will remain unnamed :ninja:) talking about those resturants.

We dont have them in England...we dont even have Taco Bell :sad:

Play The Man
01-04-2010, 02:20 AM
I keep hearing various fighters (who will remain unnamed :ninja:) talking about those resturants.

We dont have them in England...we dont even have Taco Bell :sad:

Perhaps when you visit the States for your American Dreams Tour III, you can visit The Cheesecake Factory and have a piece of Key Lime Pie Cheesecake.

Mac
01-04-2010, 03:09 AM
Perhaps when you visit the States for your American Dreams Tour III, you can visit The Cheesecake Factory and have a piece of Key Lime Pie Cheesecake.

i still want to visit a cheescake factory lol .

My sister makes a carmel apple cheesecake that is pretty amazing also.

Black Mamba
01-04-2010, 03:14 AM
German Chocolate cake! :w00t:

Cherry Cheesecake

The above three are some of my top favorites, along with strawberry shortcake and cool whip.

billwilliams70
01-04-2010, 03:23 AM
My wonderful wifes delicious homemade cheesecake or peanut butter pie.

But, if I'm eating out.....I really like the Mint Sinker at Patti's in Grand Rivers, Kentucky (Shoots like a girl might know what I'm talkin' about).

Later.

Play The Man
01-04-2010, 03:44 AM
i still want to visit a cheescake factory lol .

My sister makes a carmel apple cheesecake that is pretty amazing also.

Did you ever figure out if your favorite desert is called "Watergate salad"?

County Mike
01-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Carvel Ice Cream Cake

Then I found out the amount I ate at my mom's birthday dinner had 600 calories.
That's a lot of running. :(

flo
01-04-2010, 08:03 PM
I make something with chocolate pudding that's my kids favorite--it has a graham cracker crust, then a layer of no-bake cheesecake, a layer of chocolate pudding and a layer of coolwhip. We call it "Girdle-buster".

ROFL!!!:laugh::laugh:

Sounds great, though.

CAMPO
01-04-2010, 08:42 PM
I can not only pick one....I love sweets too much!

Cold Stone Ice Cream "Founders Favorite", Most Pies, Godiva Chocolate...and fruit too...LOOOOVE fruit!!! :)

Miss Foxy
01-04-2010, 08:58 PM
NY Plain cheesecake..Oh and Yummy Cupcakes in Santa Monica/Burbank, CA....