PDA

View Full Version : Name one thing...

Spiritwalker
02-13-2009, 04:06 AM
That your non-forums friends don't know about you..

Me? I can not think of anyone outside of my wife that knows I have been a Johnny Cash fan since I was a little boy.

I remember being something like 5 or six years old staring at my record player and listening to the 45 I had of Man in Black.

Why do other people not know.. I honestly do not know, but I keep some pleasures to myself..

Like "fruity girl" drinks.. Pina Colada and the like.. I will drink yeager for the fun of it at UFCs, Long Island Iced Teas are my favorite drinks, and Crown and Coke.. but a sweet drink with an umberla in it.. those are fun!

Moose
02-13-2009, 04:07 AM
Like "fruity girl" drinks.. Pina Colada and the like.. I will drink yeager for the fun of it at UFCs, Long Island Iced Teas are my favorite drinks, and Crown and Coke.. but a sweet drink with an umberla in it.. those are gay!

Fixed.

Neezar
02-13-2009, 04:09 AM
:laugh:

Bonnie
02-13-2009, 04:34 AM
I just found out that Moose is afraid of "little" umbrellas. :tongue0011:

Moose
02-13-2009, 05:04 AM
I just found out that Moose is afraid of "little" umbrellas. :tongue0011:

Well I heard the thing about dark umbrellas being "bigger" was a myth.

Bonnie
02-13-2009, 05:39 AM
Well I heard the thing about dark umbrellas being "bigger" was a myth.

Heard...wouldn't that be considered "heresay"? Maybe you should get some "first-hand" knowledge on that and get back to us. :Whistle:

County Mike
02-13-2009, 12:55 PM
I can't think of anything. I'm pretty much the same person wherever. I don't hide anything.

Neezar
02-13-2009, 01:06 PM
All of my friends know some things about me but none of my friends know everything about me.

Moose
02-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Heard...wouldn't that be considered "heresay"? Maybe you should get some "first-hand" knowledge on that and get back to us. :Whistle:

I'll pass. Let me know how that goes for ya.

rockdawg21
02-13-2009, 01:36 PM
I just helped my wife buy her first car last night. She's from the Philippines and if anybody's been there, you know it's next to impossible to own a car. 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser :)

Primadawn
02-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Well, I could tell you--but then...

Crisco
02-13-2009, 02:13 PM
That I'm actually a pretty nice guy...

atomdanger
02-14-2009, 12:24 AM
A lot of casual friends from school don't know I train.

everybody knows I am a afraid of spiders.

Chuck
02-14-2009, 12:33 AM
Hmmm.... I help lead a Bible Study every Thursday night at a homeless camp about 20 miles north of me.

sasquatch
02-14-2009, 12:59 AM
I just helped my wife buy her first car last night. She's from the Philippines and if anybody's been there, you know it's next to impossible to own a car. 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser :)
Do you have chickens? My friend is from the Philippines and has a lot of them.
So do I...:unsure-1:

Twinsmama
02-14-2009, 01:34 AM
Nobody including my husband knows that I am on here everday. He thinks its weird to talk to people on the computer. You could all be psycho killers but...I doubt it.

No one knows that I like girls except my husband. I don't like them better than guys but they are fun every once in a while.

If I ever meet any of you I will be so embarrassed now....

Spiritwalker
02-14-2009, 01:50 AM
Nobody including my husband knows that I am on here everday. He thinks its weird to talk to people on the computer. You could all be psycho killers but...I doubt it.

Or we could all be..latent... ermmm.. welll.. you know...

No one knows that I like girls except my husband. I don't like them better than guys but they are fun every once in a while.

If I ever meet any of you I will be so embarrassed now....

well... there you go.

but please don't be embarrassed...

VCURamFan
02-14-2009, 01:59 AM
None of them know that I play classic NES, SNES, N64 & Gameboy video games with a PC emulator.

Spiritwalker
02-14-2009, 02:03 AM
None of them know that I play classic NES, SNES, N64 & Gameboy video games with a PC emulator.

Cool points for you!!

What emulator do you use? and can you send me some ROMs?

VCURamFan
02-14-2009, 02:11 AM
I use VisualBoyAdvanced, Project64, Snes9x, & Nestopia. I can give you a coupla links if you want me to. Just PM me.

mikthehick
02-14-2009, 03:10 AM
Everyone thinks I"m a tomboy.

Spiritwalker
02-14-2009, 03:17 AM
Everyone thinks I"m a tomboy.

Well.. from your avatar.. your a real cute tomboy.. at least..

medic92
02-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Everyone knows I'm a huge metal fan, especially the old 80's metal. I've played in metal bands and grew up with Metallica, Megadeth, Motorhead, Anthrax, etc. But I have a dark side...

If friends could see me driving an 18-wheeler down the road, hammer down, with Beyonce cranked on the radio they'd probably have heart attacks. I have to be very careful to turn the radio off before I talk on the CB.

In my defense, she's only got one song I actually like, but I have a very wide taste in music. I have everything from Suicidal Tendencies to Merle Haggard to Beyonce in my playlist.

I'm also a huge Weird Al fan.

Spiritwalker
02-16-2009, 02:37 AM
this thread just got kinda weird....:rpg013:

Go back to your pretty in pink roses thread.. (everybody knows that girls can't handle weird)

Hey there is another thing alot of people don't know..

I do like John Hughes movies.. Breakfast Club was the best.

No relation I guess...:laugh:

rockdawg21
02-16-2009, 02:54 AM
Do you have chickens? My friend is from the Philippines and has a lot of them.
So do I...:unsure-1:
LOL, nope, but we eat it all the time! She said chicken is so expensive in the Philippines (about the same cost as it is here in the U.S. so it's very expensive to a Filipino although very cheap for us) and that's why she likes to eat it all the time. But, it's good for me since I'm a fitness nut :)

I'd imagine if we lived in the country, we would have a chicken coop. She did raise them when she was there but I live in the suburbs so no chicken coop, just CostCo ;)

Josh
02-16-2009, 03:01 AM
I am kind of an open book but most people don't know that I hate being alone. I always want to be around people.

lyndsey823
02-16-2009, 03:09 AM
hmm, only a few people know that i took my night job again at a tattoo shop. all my friends just think i'm busy, lol. everyone wants a deal!

nope, i'm not an artist, just a shop girl.