PDA

View Full Version : My next fight!

Psykojojo
01-02-2010, 03:21 AM
Whats up gang, i have another fight on january 23rd in philly!

2990 St Vincent Street
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
United States

It's locked in the cage 2

MattHughesRocks
01-02-2010, 03:56 AM
Now that's some exciting stuff there! :w00t: Who ass will you be kicking? :punch:

VCURamFan
01-02-2010, 05:11 AM
Whats up gang, i have another fight on january 23rd in philly!

2990 St Vincent Street
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
United States

It's locked in the cage 2
AWESOME!!!! That's so cool, man, I can't wait to hear how quickly you decimate him, Jojo. I'm sure Zoe will love to brag to her friends about it.:happydancing:

Irish Pride
01-02-2010, 01:55 PM
War jojo :punch:

County Mike
01-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Tara Galvin's promotion. Best of luck to you.

What weight class do you fight at? I think you told before but I forget. We were hoping to have a couple fighters on that card but it's not happening. Our strikers want more BJJ work and our grapplers want more striking work. Merging with the BJJ school has shown both sides how much work they need in the other. Evo was mostly a striking school and Shark Tank was all BJJ. Putting the two together has been great.

The website isn't really up to date, but here's the link
http://www.extremeforce.tv/index.html

Llamafighter
01-02-2010, 03:03 PM
This is great news!

Tyburn
01-02-2010, 04:34 PM
I'm expecting to see a flying triangle...a modified guillotine, and a heel hook :laugh:

I assume people are aware that Jojo does little instructional videos :ninja:

Psykojojo
01-02-2010, 04:44 PM
I'm expecting to see a flying triangle...a modified guillotine, and a heel hook :laugh:

I assume people are aware that Jojo does little instructional videos :ninja:

:laugh: alright, I'll try. The vids are just basic technique, nothing spectacular

Psykojojo
01-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Thank you guys. Mike, I fight at 155....for now, i should be fighting much lighter. I got a chance to take a peek at the guy i'm fighting, he looks tough, he's a 6'1 155er

Tyburn
01-02-2010, 04:50 PM
:laugh: alright, I'll try. The vids are just basic technique, nothing spectacular

:w00t: I think they are spectacular :happydancing: You just do what you think is best at the time...dont let me persuade you to do something stupid
:laugh:

Tyburn
01-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Thank you guys. Mike, I fight at 155....for now, i should be fighting much lighter. I got a chance to take a peek at the guy i'm fighting, he looks tough, he's a 6'1 155er

Your fighting Corry Hill :huh:

go for the leg :ninja:

:laugh:

Silverback
01-02-2010, 05:53 PM
I will wish you luck, but you have the skill so take it to him and enjoy your win.:punch::punch::punch:

Psykojojo
01-04-2010, 04:12 AM
I will wish you luck, but you have the skill so take it to him and enjoy your win.:punch::punch::punch:

Thanks for the support man. I'm fine with losing though, it's going to happen someday so I won't freak out over when it's going to come. Don't get me wrong, I'm confident, but I'm not going to lie to myself and say "your invincible Joe, you'll beat everyone", because a loss after you've convinced yourself you can't be beat can ruin a fight career. MMA legends have losses, they'll happen

MattHughesRocks
01-04-2010, 04:17 AM
6'1 and 155? Bend him.Break him.

rearnakedchoke
01-05-2010, 02:00 PM
are you going to have to wear those shin guards for this fight also? it seemed to impede some of your sub attempts in the last fight i saw ...

County Mike
01-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Shin guards are mandatory in amateur MMA (at least in NJ and PA). They do make it tougher to submit but ams are more about developing experience and protecting the fighters. No knees/kicks to the head. Once on the ground, no strikes to the head at all. No elbows to the head at all. No neck cranks. No heel hooks. 7oz gloves.

Llamafighter
01-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Shin guards are mandatory in amateur MMA (at least in NJ and PA). They do make it tougher to submit but ams are more about developing experience and protecting the fighters. No knees/kicks to the head. Once on the ground, no strikes to the head at all. No elbows to the head at all. No neck cranks. No heel hooks. 7oz gloves.

I think it's really smart, plus if you can win against all those rules imagine how good you'll be when there are more options.

War Jojo. I'll see if I can make it out to support!

rearnakedchoke
01-05-2010, 03:59 PM

i understand that, but what do shin guards protect against? someone injuring their shins or someone from injuring an opponent with their shins .. LOL ...

Llamafighter
01-05-2010, 04:09 PM
i understand that, but what do shin guards protect against? someone injuring their shins or someone from injuring an opponent with their shins .. LOL ...

both it's why we spar with them.

VCURamFan
01-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Jojo, just watch all of Bas's old Pancrase fights & then leever kick the crap outta this stick-boy!!

County Mike
01-06-2010, 12:33 PM
The fight poster is up on their website now.

http://www.extremeforce.tv/Images/LIC/LITC%202%20Poster-website.jpg

Llamafighter
01-06-2010, 12:45 PM
That's a cool poster!
Are you going, Mike?

County Mike
01-06-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm probably not going to this one. We don't have any fighters on the card. Good chance we'll be involved in their next show though.

Tyburn
01-06-2010, 01:29 PM
I wish I could go and see Jojo fight :sad: ....I hope someone gets a video of it for after :w00t: