PDA

View Full Version : BJ calls out Florian for lying

Hughes_GOAT
02-13-2009, 02:56 AM
he said it wasn't an email but a text msg to one of the guys in his camp. and there are many witness that had seen it.

Source!!!!
BJPENN.COM

bradwright
02-13-2009, 06:10 AM
he said it wasn't an email but a text msg to one of the guys in his camp. and there are many witness that had seen it.

Source!!!!
BJPENN.COM

and you believe that?

Hughes_GOAT
02-13-2009, 06:13 AM
it's possible. Florian has already admitted he knows guys who grease. it wouldn't be that far of a stretch that he would give a heads up to a former trainer of his.

matthughesfan21
02-13-2009, 06:17 AM
BJ(right or not) needs to stop talking sh*t, at least until all the swelling is gone

GnP
02-13-2009, 08:35 AM

Source!!!!
BJPENN.COM

Cmon BJ if your going to lie at least make it consistent. First it was an email so KFlo says fine print it out then, all of a sudden BJ says oops I meant text.

STFU and get back to fighting you never know you may be able to get back some credibility

Jonlion
02-13-2009, 09:09 AM
This is brilliant, dont you see this just hypes a great fight between them two.

And whilst BJ should be better, Florian is damm impressive and i think he could be more dangerous than people give him credit for.

GnP
02-13-2009, 10:22 AM
I actually see Florian taking this by TKO bold statement I know but just thing he is a better fighter than BJ nowadays

Chuck
02-13-2009, 12:58 PM
I actually see Florian taking this by TKO bold statement I know but just thing he is a better fighter than BJ nowadays

Agreed.

rearnakedchoke
02-13-2009, 01:10 PM
But didn't he say that GSP greased in his first fight, so how did Florian tip him off on this? And first he said that the Serra camp tipped him off ... now Ken-Flo's?

Oh well, all this talking doesn't do him any good ... but maybe GSP gave his big hawaiin head a concussion with all those blows ...

GroundNPound
02-13-2009, 01:14 PM
BJ is turning into a joke.

rockdawg21
02-13-2009, 01:27 PM
BJ is turning into a joke.
BJ's been a joke for several years.

Crisco
02-13-2009, 01:45 PM
The respect meter is draining

hizo64
02-13-2009, 02:16 PM
They're a different breed there in Haw'aii I guess.

Crisco
02-13-2009, 02:18 PM
They're a different breed there in Haw'aii I guess.

This is true

Preach
02-13-2009, 02:29 PM
WAR BJ

Crisco
02-13-2009, 03:56 PM
WAR BJ

I never thought you would care for BJ this much Ben. What made you a fan?

Preach
02-13-2009, 04:14 PM
I never thought you would care for BJ this much Ben. What made you a fan?

His skill

Crisco
02-13-2009, 04:24 PM
His skill

Got cha

Spiritwalker
02-13-2009, 05:00 PM
BUt his MMA skill is no where near as good as his "crap talk" and such..

Way just about anyone BUT Baby Jay.

rockdawg21
02-13-2009, 06:25 PM
His skill
Verbal or athletic? :laugh:

rearnakedchoke
02-13-2009, 06:30 PM
His skill

yes, no one else is skilled as BJ in coming up with excuses for why he lost ... he should put a beating on florian, but who knows what sorta mindframe he will come in with ...

Chuck
02-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Got cha

Don't buy it.... he just likes to :stirthepot:

atomdanger
02-14-2009, 12:26 AM
This is brilliant, dont you see this just hypes a great fight between them two.

And whilst BJ should be better, Florian is damm impressive and i think he could be more dangerous than people give him credit for.

No matter how much anybody hates BJ you cannot deny two things.

1. BJ Penn is incredible at 155lbs
2. BJ Penn can hype (and will) the **** out of a fight

MMeh
02-14-2009, 01:33 AM

That's true. But the man has the integrity and backbone of an amoeba, and that's why his hype will never = his talent.

CHITOWNHUGHESFAN
02-14-2009, 03:01 AM
That **** talker is a future UFC Hall of Famer. Like another guy I know on this site. Hate to see the guys that help MMA become what it is. Being talked about like they mean nothing to the sport. Reminds me of another forum :angry: .

Hughes_GOAT
02-14-2009, 03:45 AM
Cmon BJ if your going to lie at least make it consistent. First it was an email so KFlo says fine print it out then, all of a sudden BJ says oops I meant text.

STFU and get back to fighting you never know you may be able to get back some credibility

he said he was confused because it was during the time he was training and he gets lots of e-mails and texts. mixed it up. and actually, the text wasn't to him but to a guy in his camp.

Hughes_GOAT
02-14-2009, 03:47 AM
But didn't he say that GSP greased in his first fight, so how did Florian tip him off on this? And first he said that the Serra camp tipped him off ... now Ken-Flo's?

Oh well, all this talking doesn't do him any good ... but maybe GSP gave his big hawaiin head a concussion with all those blows ...

yeah, i heard that he did. if so, then maybe it was more of a feeling that he greased but when Florian told him, it just made him believe it even more.

Chuck
02-14-2009, 03:49 AM
he said he was confused because it was during the time he was training and he gets lots of e-mails and texts. mixed it up. and actually, the text wasn't to him but to a guy in his camp.

Ok but seriously...

It's gone from Kenny emailed Me to.... Kenny texted some guy in my camp who told me about it????

You gotta admit that's a little weak Andreas.

Hughes_GOAT
02-14-2009, 03:53 AM
he could be BSing for sure, just to get Florian in trouble....

but i can still believe he mixed up the e-mail with a text. Florian trained there and could have just sent a heads up to someone in the camp to tell BJ.

either way, he's getting this fight hyped.

Chuck
02-14-2009, 04:46 AM
he could be BSing for sure, just to get Florian in trouble....

but i can still believe he mixed up the e-mail with a text. Florian trained there and could have just sent a heads up to someone in the camp to tell BJ.

either way, he's getting this fight hyped.
True that.

logrus
02-14-2009, 09:02 PM
The way I see it is like this. There is video proof of the trainer putting vas on Gsps face then rubbing his back. The commission wants to look into it and 3 a new rule was put in place. Say all you want about the way this has been played out, but if it wasn't an issue #2 and definitely #3 would have ever been implemented.

Anyways I don't see Florian winning this fight. Bj is better on the ground by a mile and FLorian don't have the strength, cardio, or size to out match Penn. Penn dominates the fight and the Lws.

Tyburn
02-15-2009, 07:19 PM
it's possible. Florian has already admitted he knows guys who grease. it wouldn't be that far of a stretch that he would give a heads up to a former trainer of his.
Penn is a professional liar, and now he's changing his story...first Florian notifies him by Email...now its a Text message. :frantics:

Tyburn
02-15-2009, 07:21 PM

He's usually rude in his hype...but its unusual for him to actually attack openly the integrity of some other fighter.

I still say this has nothing to do with hype or truth, and everything to do with trying to ruin Florian and his training based with GSP:ninja:

Hughes_GOAT
02-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Penn is a professional liar, and now he's changing his story...first Florian notifies him by Email...now its a Text message. :frantics:

that's not fair, Dave. unless you know where he lied for sure, multiple times?

Tyburn
02-16-2009, 09:39 AM
that's not fair, Dave. unless you know where he lied for sure, multiple times?
I do know where he lied Multiple times. It was during his stint on TUF :ninja:

Hughes_GOAT
02-17-2009, 07:43 AM
I do know where he lied Multiple times. It was during his stint on TUF :ninja:

what did he say?

Tyburn
02-17-2009, 12:38 PM
what did he say?
He said on aire the stunt about chosing picks wasnt done deliberately to insult Jens, but that he really didnt want to have people who would perfer to be with someone else.

then in several interviews he said he did it quite deliberatley to upset the applecart.

That was the big lie...but there were several. I cant remember the rest, little things. But I'm telling you, he lies. :ninja:

Chuck
02-17-2009, 01:41 PM
He said on aire the stunt about chosing picks wasnt done deliberately to insult Jens, but that he really didnt want to have people who would perfer to be with someone else.

then in several interviews he said he did it quite deliberatley to upset the applecart.

That was the big lie...but there were several. I cant remember the rest, little things. But I'm telling you, he lies. :ninja:

I agree.

Hughes_GOAT
02-18-2009, 02:07 AM

did he say it wasn't done intentionally on the show? then, after the show, leading up to the fight, did he say it was intentional?

Tyburn
02-18-2009, 12:16 PM
did he say it wasn't done intentionally on the show? then, after the show, leading up to the fight, did he say it was intentional?
If I remember rightly he used both lines on the show and both lines after the show. :blink:

F34R
02-18-2009, 01:47 PM
When Florian admits to knowing that people grease, and then goes on to say that he wouldn't/won't tell on them, that's low. That doesn't show much character at all.

Crisco
02-18-2009, 02:22 PM
When Florian admits to knowing that people grease, and then goes on to say that he wouldn't/won't tell on them, that's low. That doesn't show much character at all.

Actually it does.

Snitches get stitches homeslice.

It's not Kenny's job is find these people it's the commisions.

Nothin good comes out of Kenny saying anything because it's all hear say anyway.

lc87
02-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Im not too excited for this fight if it ever happens. I just don't see it as a great fight. And I hope they have a better main event because I don't see many people paying for that as the main event.

Hughes_GOAT
02-20-2009, 04:22 AM
If I remember rightly he used both lines on the show and both lines after the show. :blink:

i'll need more than that, Dave :laugh: you know how that show lives off ratings. they probably had him change it up to sound more personal? :wink:

Tyburn
02-20-2009, 12:22 PM
i'll need more than that, Dave :laugh: you know how that show lives off ratings. they probably had him change it up to sound more personal? :wink:
:ninja: I think he's a liar. So I dont trust him...ergo I'm not really gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.
:laugh:

Blade
02-20-2009, 10:33 PM

Newsflash : Everybody lies

Tyburn
02-20-2009, 10:49 PM
Newsflash : Everybody lies
some lie more then others :laugh:

VCURamFan
02-20-2009, 10:54 PM
some lie more then others :laugh:Yeah, but that's usually 'cause they're lazy.:huh:

Tyburn
02-20-2009, 11:01 PM
Yeah, but that's usually 'cause they're lazy.:huh:
:huh: like cant be bothered to tell the truth :blink:

Penn probably doesnt think there is anything wrong with telling lies, for him its just smack talking isnt it. :rolleyes:

VCURamFan
02-20-2009, 11:13 PM
:huh: like cant be bothered to tell the truth :blink:No, like they can't be bothered to get out of bed!:laugh:

Neezar
02-20-2009, 11:21 PM

Actually it does.

Snitches get stitches homeslice.

It's not Kenny's job is find these people it's the commisions.

Nothin good comes out of Kenny saying anything because it's all hear say anyway.

I disagree. If you don't want to fess up then don't say anything at all. To say I know but I won't tell seems to be an attention grabber to me. It usually means they are lying but want to look good by implying they are in the know.

(Reminds me of that little indian in the cartoon that was always running around Injun Joe singing "I know something I won't tell, I won't tell." Very annoying. Anyone remember that? :laugh: )

Hughes_GOAT
02-21-2009, 12:30 AM
:ninja: I think he's a liar. So I dont trust him...ergo I'm not really gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.
:laugh:
apparently :unsure-1: