PDA

View Full Version : Down Syndrome guy gets KO'd for kicking a 4 year old

Hughes_GOAT
02-13-2009, 02:38 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhkf3p4c6Xl5jRsSPb

Bonnie
02-13-2009, 02:55 AM
I wonder why he kicked the boy? The few down syndrome people I've met over the years have always been very loving and gentle. :unsure-1:

I can understand the man's first reaction wanting to retaliate, but I don't think he should have hit the young man like that.

Hughes_GOAT
02-13-2009, 03:16 AM
it was clearly a hate crime. he's mentally handicapped and white. :stirthepot:

matthughesfan21
02-13-2009, 03:21 AM
honestly, if I had a child(especially such a young child) and I saw someone much bigger than him, physically abuse my child, I would do the exact same thing as the father did, and I doubt I would feel sorry...I know this might sound bad, but if I was in that situation, my child's well-being would be the upmost important thing to me, no matter what

MattHughesRocks
02-13-2009, 03:27 AM
If you look closely you can see that he doesn't even kick him hard, you actually see him kinda restrain himself so he doesn't kick him too hard ( which tells me he knew exactly what he was doing) ....HOWEVER, when you have a little 4 year old son and someone kicks him ( no matter how "light" or even if they are some how handicapped) it's more of an instinct to protect and that punch doesn't surprise me at all and I can't blame him.

matthughesfan21
02-13-2009, 03:30 AM
If you look closely you can see that he doesn't even kick him hard, you actually see him kinda restrain himself so he doesn't kick him too hard ( which tells me he knew exactly what he was doing) ....HOWEVER, when you have a little 4 year old son and someone kicks him ( no matter how "light" or even if they are some how handicapped) it's more of an instinct to protect and that punch doesn't surprise me at all and I can't blame him.agreed completely, all it took for the father to snap was to see that man attempt to hit his child, he was perfectly in the right to do what he did...If I had to choose between harming a handicapping person or seeing my child get harmed, you better believe I would protect my child

kyle
02-13-2009, 03:30 AM
After watching that a couple times I really don't know if the father knew the man was handicapped it happen so quick and the angle the father was at when the down syndrome man attack his son.....who knows, he may not have hit the man if he realized he had down syndrome. (or at least I would hope he wouldn't)

Neezar
02-13-2009, 03:31 AM
If you look closely you can see that he doesn't even kick him hard, you actually see him kinda restrain himself so he doesn't kick him too hard ( which tells me he knew exactly what he was doing) ....HOWEVER, when you have a little 4 year old son and someone kicks him ( no matter how "light" or even if they are some how handicapped) it's more of an instinct to protect and that punch doesn't surprise me at all and I can't blame him.

:laugh:

That is what I was thinking, Michelle. It is hard for me sometimes to refrain from kicking the little basketball player that steals the ball from my boy. :punch: If someone ever kicks him, well, I have bail money already in savings. :ninja:

:laugh:

Bonnie
02-13-2009, 03:42 AM

I don't blame the man for reacting to someone hurting his child. It's just knowing that the other one has down syndrome. I'm wondering if the little boy accidentally touched him and he took it like the boy "hitting" him or something. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make excuses for him kicking the little boy. It's just, no matter that he's older, he still might think and react like a child. I don't think they comprehend like a quote, normal, unquote, person. I think they are very "childlike".

Like I said, the ones I've met and known over the years have all been very loving and gentle. They usually want to give you a hug even if you're a stranger.

Neezar
02-13-2009, 03:43 AM
I don't blame the man for reacting to someone hurting his child. It's just knowing that the other one has down syndrome. I'm wondering if the little boy accidentally touched him and he took it like the boy "hitting" him or something. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make excuses for him kicking the little boy. It's just, no matter that he's older, he still might think and react like a child. I don't think they comprehend like a quote, normal, unquote, person. I think they are very "childlike".

Like I said, the ones I've met and known over the years have all been very loving and gentle. They usually want to give you a hug even if you're a stranger.

:ninja: Didn't watch it, did you? :laugh:

matthughesfan21
02-13-2009, 03:45 AM

Like I said, the ones I've met and known over the years have all been very loving and gentle. They usually want to give you a hug even if you're a stranger.the little boy walked in joyfully cause he was gonna kid his kids meal, the man with down syndrome was standing a good distance away on the phone, heard him come in and ran over and kicked him....If the little boy touched him, he must have really long, invisible arms

Hughes_GOAT
02-13-2009, 03:50 AM
the little boy was trying to cut, hahaha

Bonnie
02-13-2009, 04:01 AM
Okay, I went back and watched it AGAIN (yes, Denise, I did watch it before commenting--obviously I didn't see it correctly. But to be fair, everything did happen pretty fast. :laugh: )

But, Goat, may be onto something. Maybe the big kid did think the little boy was cutting. Like I said, I don't think they (D.S) think/comprehend the same way we would expect "normal" folk to.

And I would hope if the dad did realize the person who kicked his kid had down syndrome that he wouldn't have hit him (as much as he would want to).

Moose
02-13-2009, 04:04 AM
4 out of 5 on the Awesome Justice meter.

Bonnie
02-13-2009, 04:13 AM
Come on guys. Did y'all notice that when the man went to hit the kid, he didn't even put his arms/hands up to protect himself.

Moose
02-13-2009, 04:15 AM
Come on guys. Did y'all notice that when the man went to hit the kid, he didn't even put his arms/hands up to protect himself.

Something tells me he may learn his lesson. Or maybe he won't.

You can operate a cell phone? You should be able to know that kicking a 4 year old in the groin isn't kosher.

MattHughesRocks
02-13-2009, 04:15 AM
Well hey, a kid has to protect his place in line for a Happy Meal :)

the little boy was trying to cut, hahaha

Bonnie
02-13-2009, 04:22 AM
Okay, I give up. Beat the little b@$+@&;! to a pulp!

MattHughesRocks
02-13-2009, 04:46 AM
Welcome to the dark side Bonnie :party0006:

Okay, I give up. Beat the little b@$+@&;! to a pulp!

Hughes_GOAT
02-13-2009, 04:56 AM
Well hey, a kid has to protect his place in line for a Happy Meal :)

i said he was cutting, not the Down Syndrome guy. i may have to watch it again though.

MattHughesRocks
02-13-2009, 05:36 AM
Yeah, maybe shrimp kid cut in front of big retarted kid and the big retarded kid did a baby kick on the shrimp and got his clock cleaned by daddy-o
:unsure-1:

i said he was cutting, not the Down Syndrome guy. i may have to watch it again though.

Chuck
02-13-2009, 01:11 PM
a few thoughts...

1. don't think phone dude even made contact with little kid...(kid didn't move or react to kick in any way.)

2. maybe fake?

3. Little kid was talking too loud and dude couldn't hear... needed to get kicked. little kid was saying "hey mister would you like to buy a candy bar for $5 to help keep kids like me out of gangs and off drugs?" phone dude said no.

4. phone dude owned a ranch and recognized this kid as an illegal who kept sneaking across the border into the U.S. phone dude runs into him at McD's and was looking for justice.

CAVEMAN
02-13-2009, 03:58 PM
a few thoughts...

2. maybe fake?

That's what I was thinking! Looked like a work!