PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with the Anger...

Crisco
12-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Are any of you Angry at the middle and Muslim Radicals?

I try not to hate but it seems these cowards do everything in their power to push me...

I pray to God but it seems from my studies that he would be just as angry as anyone at these people for what they do...

What are some ways you guys deal with your anger?

Vizion
12-29-2009, 03:30 AM
Well, they hate Christ more than they hate Christians. I think you should hate the devil who resides in their pagan religion and love them instead, no matter how repulsed by them you may feel.

When I am angry I turn to God and ASK HIM to deliver me from my feelings. Understand that GOD IS IN CONTROL if you let Him be.

The other thing is, if someone wrongs you, ask God for the strength to FORGIVE them, and also, ask God to forgive them. Check this awesome verse out - "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." Romans 12:20

This is absolutley true. Forgive them, do good to them. God will take care of them and either cause them to change their ways about you, or cause something to happen in their lives that will stop them from angering you. It's worked for me with 100% success every time.