billwilliams70
12-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Anyone out there play this game?

Can I add weight to already existing fighter in career mode? :punch:

Later.

J.B.
12-26-2009, 03:53 PM
Nope.

You are stuck with the weight class you first picked, which sucks.

Hopefully when EA MMA comes out it will follow in the vein of Fight Night where you can go up and down in weight and challenge to be the P4P best.

There is a trailer up on IGN for UFC Undisputed 2010 with Kimbo Slice in the game. I don't think it comes out until later in 2010 though.

GnP
12-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Nope.

Hopefully when EA MMA comes out it will follow in the vein of Fight Night where you can go up and down in weight and challenge to be the P4P best.

There is a trailer up on IGN for UFC Undisputed 2010 with Kimbo Slice in the game. I don't think it comes out until later in 2010 though.

May 25th its out

J.B.
12-26-2009, 11:24 PM
May 25th its out

Honestly, I think Undisputed is a pretty crappy game after playing enough times through. There are a lot of little gameplay quirks and and overall stiffness that just drives me nuts about the game.

However, the part I think that is most messed up is the story mode. It takes your fighter way too long to build up his skills, which would be okay but the problem is you are basically at the top of the heap in under 20 fights. So you are already defending the championship, but your guy sucks. Also, the way you are expected to keep a balance on your "stamina" during training is ridiculous. Doing any of the silly promotional things like photo shoots and such don't actually help you do anything you wouldn't have without it, and whats worse is that they make something that would clearly take one day to accomplish, take up a whole entire week of your time.

Hopefully 2010 is better, but I think EA MMA is gonna blow Undisputed out of the water

billwilliams70
12-27-2009, 02:03 AM
Nope.

Thanks.
Honestly, I think Undisputed is a pretty crappy game after playing enough times through. There are a lot of little gameplay quirks and and overall stiffness that just drives me nuts about the game.

However, the part I think that is most messed up is the story mode. It takes your fighter way too long to build up his skills, which would be okay but the problem is you are basically at the top of the heap in under 20 fights. So you are already defending the championship, but your guy sucks. Also, the way you are expected to keep a balance on your "stamina" during training is ridiculous. Doing any of the silly promotional things like photo shoots and such don't actually help you do anything you wouldn't have without it, and whats worse is that they make something that would clearly take one day to accomplish, take up a whole entire week of your time.

Hopefully 2010 is better, but I think EA MMA is gonna blow Undisputed out of the water
I just started playing it. We got it for my son when it came out and I'm beginning to see what you're saying in your review.

I think that EA MMA will be better as well because EA is on top of the sports game business!

Later.

robert.sadler
12-29-2009, 11:24 PM
What are your usernames if on PS3?

Mines robertsadler feel free to add me and we can have a few scraps :)

If thats somethingyou can do on there at least?!