12-19-2009, 02:06 PM
http://www.mmamania.com/2009/12/19/1208460/nick-diaz-vs-marius-zaromskis-for

Should be good!

atomdanger
12-19-2009, 07:21 PM
This fight is going to be sick!

bj44
12-20-2009, 01:24 AM
Diaz better not try and box the whole fight cus its not gonna work against this dude like it did versus shamrock

snakerattle79
12-22-2009, 07:14 AM
seems like Nick doesn't know what will come his way on the 30th when he fight Zaromskis, he's talking about Sakurai and Cung Le when Zaromskis is determined to take his head off. Zaromskis must be liking Nick's mindset on this fight because it's all the same with his opponents he fought in the DREAM GP. If Nick will do a Frank/Smith tactic on this fight, Zaromskis will likely outspeed and outstrike him. I don't think Nick will be able to take Zaromskis down cause Jason High who's a good wrestler can't take Marius down.

Psykojojo
12-22-2009, 08:53 PM
:laugh: the whitemare. zaromski did well in the gp and I think he's a good fighter, exciting as hell to watch, but Diaz is his first real test. Zaromskis, imo, is overrated, a win over Nick could change that opinion. I still say mach beats him and if you take that fight away from Z, what does he have?

It's a strange fight to predict because zaromski's ground game is clrearly weaker than Nicks, but Nick will want to stand and throw and it will be a place where he will be most vulnerable. Diaz stands tall when he strikes so I don't see any of those high kicks from hell really landing flushly. If Nick sets the pace of this fight, it's all over for Zaromskis, Z needs to be the aggressive one, make Nick back up. I'll give Z this, he has KO power and is a tenacious dude, but Nick is a monster himself and superior, skill wise, in nearly every aspect. So I think I'm going with Diaz, I think he'll set the pace, land ALOT and break Zaromski's down and if nick manages to get him down, it's over. Crazy backflips into guard and throwing all kicks won't win the fight for marius

Miss Foxy
12-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Keep hating my boy Nick gots this!!:tongue0011:

bj44
12-23-2009, 12:26 AM
Zaromskis already has 3 beheadings this year.... whats one more?