PDA

View Full Version : The Queen needs a lift

Tyburn
12-16-2009, 11:43 PM
Did you know, Her Majesty does NOT have a Private Jet Plane of any kind :unsure-1: They have to Charter planes if they wish to fly....she has apparently a small Helicopter...but you cant bloody fly to the Empire in a Helicopter can you :mellow:

She has a Train though :laugh:

I cant believe she doesnt have a plane :unsure-1:

Crisco
12-17-2009, 09:59 PM
Might be cheaper to charter.

TexasRN
12-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Does she need to fly often? At her age it might be much easier on her physically to ride her train. She's at increased risk of blood clots if she flies and has to sit still for too long. A train would be easier to move around I'd think. And it is probably a lot cheaper to charter. I say good for her, she's living within her means. :laugh:

~Amy

Tyburn
12-17-2009, 11:58 PM
Does she need to fly often? At her age it might be much easier on her physically to ride her train. She's at increased risk of blood clots if she flies and has to sit still for too long. A train would be easier to move around I'd think. And it is probably a lot cheaper to charter. I say good for her, she's living within her means. :laugh:

~Amy

How can she go by train when half the Empire is over Oceans :huh:

Imagine going to Canada by train :laugh:

TexasRN
12-18-2009, 12:12 AM
How can she go by train when half the Empire is over Oceans :huh:

Imagine going to Canada by train :laugh:

You said she has a train. So I went with it. She can ride her train all over England. :laugh: Does she travel across the pond often? I mean really, is it worth it to have her own plane?

~Amy

Tyburn
12-18-2009, 12:54 AM
You said she has a train. So I went with it. She can ride her train all over England. :laugh: Does she travel across the pond often? I mean really, is it worth it to have her own plane?

~Amy

Yes. She travels ALOT, infact, he life is just one engagement after another. She does travel all over England in her Train, in theory she could travel over Europe by Train...the problem is one of time. When she goes on a Royal Tour it can be several months, and several different countries she visits all at once. Getting from a-b is quite an issue.

I imagine she travels abroad more often then alot of First World politicians.