PDA

View Full Version : WEC 45 Predictions Thread

Tyburn
12-14-2009, 11:26 PM
its like one event after the next at the moment isnt it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8PoJm4FCT0

in short im going for Donalf Cerrone, Chris Horodecki, Bart Palaszewski, Zach Micklewright (who I met at MFS on tour) and Brad Pickett :)

Tyburn
12-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Well I gotta say Im quite angry about how Suckerpunch have managed this. Anthony Pettis against Bart Palaszewski. WTF. I Cant be happy about the outcome of that match...especially if it goes the obvious way. Fancy your first loss coming to effectively another team mate? Fancy being fed like a can to your team mate??

Brian Butler says he doesnt know how to feel about it, and its not advertised on the suckerpunch website.

The more I think about it, the more angry I get. I'd love to know who actually sorted this out. I just cant see why Brian Butler would be hot on the idea...I dont know about Duke Rufus...but Jens keeps going on about him...Or is this Jeff Currans fault? I mean...it appears to me its those two camps that supply a large bulk of Suckerpunch fighters...so great.

I hear the weighins have already happened so pulling out is too late :laugh:

atomdanger
12-19-2009, 06:16 AM
The California State Athletic Commission has assigned "Big" John McCarthy as a judge, but not a referee, for WEC 46 in Sacramento on January 10th:

This will be the first Zuffa event McCarthy has participated in since the TUF 6 Finale two years ago.

"Both McCarthy and UFC would have been informed today of the assignment. McCarthy can decline the assignment if he wishes."

Big John as a JUDGE??

I like it.

Max
12-20-2009, 04:15 AM
Cerrone looked good but I cant help but feel like those 3 groin shots had an impact on the fight.

atomdanger
12-20-2009, 09:06 AM
Cerrone looked good but I cant help but feel like those 3 groin shots had an impact on the fight.

Eh... I don't get it, these guys are professional fighters.
When I do martial arts, and when I played football I took some HARD shots to the nuts.
I have never needed more than a second or two to recover.

If you're wearing a properly placed and sized cup nut shots should NOT hurt.