PDA

View Full Version : Obama gives himself a B+

rockdawg21
12-14-2009, 12:19 PM
How arrogant is that?!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091214/ap_on_en_tv/us_obama_oprah_2
President Obama gives himself a B-plus grade

Sun Dec 13, 11:43 pm ET

WASHINGTON President Barack Obama, in an interview that aired Sunday, gave himself "a good solid B-plus" grade for his first year in office.

Speaking with fellow Chicagoan Oprah Winfrey, the president claimed progress on economic and international fronts.

Obama said the only thing that stands in the way of giving himself a better grade is the fact that some elements of his agenda health care reform and putting more Americans to work remain undone.

"The biggest burden on me right now is that economic growth has happened, but job growth has not happened," Obama told Winfrey on the ABC special.

On the plus side, Obama said, "We are on our way out of Iraq." And, he added, "I think we've got the best possible plan for Afghanistan."

KENTUCKYREDBONE
12-14-2009, 01:29 PM
Funny! I give him am F-!

Tyburn
12-14-2009, 01:54 PM
The people dont aggree...his wife is doing better in the polls then he is at present :laugh:

Barack Obama, A for Presentation E for Content :laugh:

Crisco
12-14-2009, 02:41 PM
What did you want him to give himself a C?

That's political suicide.

Wake up bro. Some **** you expect you just won't get from ANY politicians.

Tyburn
12-14-2009, 02:46 PM

but I thought Obama was...different :sad:

:laugh:

Crisco
12-14-2009, 03:11 PM

The only thing different about him was that he was able to actually convince people he was different.

Tyburn
12-14-2009, 03:13 PM
The only thing different about him was that he was able to actually convince people he was different.

well...in an ironic way...I guess that is a change :unsure-1:

Crisco
12-14-2009, 03:14 PM
well...in an ironic way...I guess that is a change :unsure-1:

Not change we should believe in hahaha get it?

Tyburn
12-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Not change we should believe in hahaha get it?

:laugh: yes, I get it :laugh:

Max
12-14-2009, 03:40 PM

I agree with this. There was no way he could give himself an A, that would make him sound stupid. HE cant give himself a C because that would make it look like he felt he was doing a bad job. So a B was really the only grade he could give himself. At least he said there were things he needed to improve on, I never thought I would hear him say that.

flo
12-14-2009, 08:59 PM
I give him an A for Jedi skilz.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3603/obamajedi.jpg

eric84
12-14-2009, 09:45 PM
That pic is awesome. I wish I could blame it on his jedi mind tricks that got people to vote for him, but sadly there is no one to blame but us as the american people :(.

Crisco
12-14-2009, 10:13 PM
I blame 96% of the black vote.

lol.

I couldn't tell you how many people I've spoken to or heard say they voted for him strictly because he was black.

NateR
12-15-2009, 02:36 AM
I find it funny that Obama is STILL playing the "blame Bush" game. What an idiot. :rolleyes:

bradwright
12-15-2009, 03:30 AM
I find it funny that Obama is STILL playing the "blame Bush" game. What an idiot. :rolleyes:

well Nate in his defence it did take two terms for Bush to really sink your country into the reality you see before you today...hardly something Obama or anybody else for that matter could get you out of inside a year.:wink:

NateR
12-15-2009, 03:34 AM
well Nate in his defence it did take two terms for Bush to really sink your country into the reality you see before you today...hardly something Obama or anybody else for that matter could get you out of inside a year.:wink:

This financial mess has been building since long before either President Bush was elected.

flo
12-15-2009, 04:51 AM
It's certainly not presidential. Whenever he gave a speech about the WoT you didn't see GWB blaming Clinton for the 3, IIRC, missed opportunities to get Bin Laden.

I expect more of that "gravitas" that everyone loves to talk about from the Commander-in-Chief.

CAVEMAN
12-16-2009, 07:58 PM
A B+ for raising the national debt to 12 trillion in just his 1st year in office.
Great job BHO!:blink::huh::rolleyes: And he is on target to have it at 17 trillion BY 2012.

CAVEMAN
12-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Look at it go!

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

rockdawg21
12-20-2009, 12:49 PM

Well, didn't Obama promise us some "change"?

Tyburn
12-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Well, didn't Obama promise us some "change"?

I think he's saving himself for his second term. I bet he will say on the campaign trail words to the effect of "I know I failed you but please give me another chance" and I bet (unlike Clintons Tears) it will win him a second term

THAT would be change...just not for the better :laugh:

Spiritwalker
12-20-2009, 03:44 PM
I think he's saving himself for his second term. I bet he will say on the campaign trail words to the effect of "I know I failed you but please give me another chance" and I bet (unlike Clintons Tears) it will win him a second term

THAT would be change...just not for the better :laugh:

ermmmm... Clinton did get a second term...

Tyburn
12-20-2009, 11:02 PM
ermmmm... Clinton did get a second term...

Not that Clinton....the other one...you remember...the one who burst into tears to try and win votes at a primary...you know...Your Current Secretary of State

que
12-20-2009, 11:04 PM
i cannot stand this guy anymore

NateR
12-21-2009, 03:06 AM
i cannot stand this guy anymore

Can't say that I blame you, but what exactly changed your mind?

que
12-21-2009, 11:02 AM
because he is spineless and forms his decisions to accommodate the public opinion not because it's what he really believes in. i am also tired of his 'i am the ultimate bad ass' attitude that never changes