PDA

View Full Version : Boomer Talks TUF on NBC

Boomer
12-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Well I couldn't get my HIT plugs in ..... ran out of time. But here is the show. You are saved this week Ben. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45COSF0kfKo

VCURamFan
12-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Well I couldn't get my HIT plugs in ..... ran out of time. But here is the show. You are saved this week Ben. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45COSF0kfKo
Dang it, BoomTown, who am I supposed to blame my alcohol poisoning on now? :punch:

VCURamFan
12-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Now hold on just 1 gol-dern minute!!! No HIT Squad name-drops and no Miss Ho???????:frantics:

Bonnie
12-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Now hold on just 1 gol-dern minute!!! No HIT Squad name-drops and no Miss Ho???????:frantics:

If that isn't enough to make you take a drink, I don't know what is. :laugh:

Poor Ben. :sad:

Bonnie
12-05-2009, 05:45 PM
I know, Boom. I thought for sure you'd mention Madsen and Veach.

Next time, talk faster. :tongue0011: :laugh:

Nah, good stuff, Boomer. I liked both of your comments on Kimbo too. I'm giving Brendan the edge in his fight with Roy, but I'm not totally counting Roy out. That one could go either way (IMO). I'm really looking forward to seeing Veach fight again. Last time I saw him fight, he really reminded me of Matt with that "no quit" fighting spirit. :punch:

VCURamFan
12-05-2009, 05:49 PM
If that isn't enough to make you take a drink, I don't know what is. :laugh:

Poor Ben. :sad:I know, right? :cry:

Nah, good stuff, Boomer. I liked both of your comments on Kimbo too. I'm giving Brendan the edge in his fight with Roy, but I'm not totally counting Roy out. That one could go either way (IMO). I'm really looking forward to seeing Veach fight again. Last time I saw him fight, he really reminded me of Matt with that "no quit" fighting spirit. :punch:
I think that Colligan got pissed you weren't name-dropping MMAI as much & so treid to cut you off whenever he thought you were headed towards talking about Jon/Veach. :laugh:

TexasRN
12-05-2009, 06:12 PM
BoomTown looks great on tv! I think it's great that you are able to get more mma talk on the air so that more people can become aware of mma as a real sport. Awesome! I do have one question though. Boomer, hon, where's your suit and tie? :laugh:

~Amy

Boomer
12-05-2009, 06:41 PM
BoomTown looks great on tv! I think it's great that you are able to get more mma talk on the air so that more people can become aware of mma as a real sport. Awesome! I do have one question though. Boomer, hon, where's your suit and tie? :laugh:

~Amy

Thanks Amy. And I agree ... actually our MMA spot caused the UVA wrestling team to have their first spot on the show right after us. At least I think thats what they said. :laugh: I have never seen them before ... and they made reference to MMA in the wrestling spot saying the best MMA fighters have wrestling bases .... almost jump in the shot with a

WARRRRR HUGHES!!

And they only reason Im in a shirt like that is because I came there from work. Otherwise it'd be t-shirt or a flannel. Life is much too formal anyway.

Boomer
12-05-2009, 06:44 PM

Yea Im looking forward to Veach as well. I could have talked the whole time on the Kimbo thing. Jay and Jerry are against me because they think if its good for ratings its good for the sport and I totally disagree.

TexasRN
12-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Thanks Amy. And I agree ... actually our MMA spot caused the UVA wrestling team to have their first spot on the show right after us. At least I think thats what they said. :laugh: I have never seen them before ... and they made reference to MMA in the wrestling spot saying the best MMA fighters have wrestling bases .... almost jump in the shot with a

WARRRRR HUGHES!!

And they only reason Im in a shirt like that is because I came there from work. Otherwise it'd be t-shirt or a flannel. Life is much too formal anyway.

You could show up in your overalls and still pull it off. :rolleyes: I think the whole things is outstanding and I am very excited to see you get to do fun stuff. I think my friends are the coolest people on the planet and you are proving me right. Well you and that Matt Hughes guy. And sometimes Ben. Michelle is pretty darn cool in her California way too. :laugh: What can I say, it's Christmas time and I'm feeling all warm fuzzies for ya'll.

~Amy

VCURamFan
12-05-2009, 06:46 PM

WARRRRR HUGHES!!

Do I get to take a shot for that???:w00t:

TexasRN
12-05-2009, 06:48 PM

Aren't you at work? :unsure-1:

~Amy

VCURamFan
12-05-2009, 06:50 PM
You could show up in your overalls and still pull it off. :rolleyes: I think the whole things is outstanding and I am very excited to see you get to do fun stuff. I think my friends are the coolest people on the planet and you are proving me right. Well you and that Matt Hughes guy. And sometimes Ben. Michelle is pretty darn cool in her California way too. :laugh: What can I say, it's Christmas time and I'm feeling all warm fuzzies for ya'll.

~Amy
Yes, I'm almost in! :happydancing:

Aren't you at work? :unsure-1:

~Amy
Yeah, but my boss is in MD at her fiance's JJ competition, so it's all good!

Boomer
12-05-2009, 06:51 PM

~Amy

:laugh: Matts next fight I already told them Im doing the show in over-alls and they can just expect to not talk much.

Boomer
12-05-2009, 06:54 PM
think that Colligan got pissed you weren't name-dropping MMAI as much & so treid to cut you off whenever he thought you were headed towards talking about Jon/Veach. :laugh:

:laugh: No thats not it at all. Jay is pretty darn cool. I just got carried away and let time get away from me and the natural flow of conversation never gave me the chance to talk back to the issue.

Yes ... twi if them cause it was in someone elses spot. :wink:

VCURamFan
12-05-2009, 06:58 PM
:laugh: No thats not it at all. Jay is pretty darn cool. I just got carried away and let time get away from me and the natural flow of conversation never gave me the chance to talk back to the issue.

Yes ... twi if them cause it was in someone elses spot. :wink:
TOUCHDOWN!!!!! :happydancing:

TexasRN
12-05-2009, 07:04 PM
:laugh: Matts next fight I already told them Im doing the show in over-alls and they can just expect to not talk much.

Very fitting. I don't have overalls but I wear my Team Hughes shirt from Vegas all the time. If I make it to Matt's next fight I may force bf to wear overalls with me. :laugh:

~Amy

VCURamFan
12-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Very fitting. I don't have overalls but I wear my Team Hughes shirt from Vegas all the time. If I make it to Matt's next fight I may force bf to wear overalls with me. :laugh:

~Amy
Every time a HIT Squad guy is fighting, I always wear the same thing:

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-74814283145086_2080_4120497

Plus the HIT Squad thermal & the black zip-up HTI Squad sweatshirt jacket.

TexasRN
12-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Every time a HIT Squad guy is fighting, I always wear the same thing:

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-74814283145086_2080_4120497

Plus the HIT Squad thermal & the black zip-up HTI Squad sweatshirt jacket.

One of these days Mark is going to get tired of you impersonating him.

~Amy

VCURamFan
12-05-2009, 07:30 PM
One of these days Mark is going to get tired of you impersonating him.

~Amy
Hey, he's hired me to be his body double so he can get a clean shot on Scott & Rock when the come to kick him/me. :ninja:

MattHughesRocks
12-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Great job Matt. I think you need your own show and a side kick :w00t:

VCURamFan
12-06-2009, 04:25 PM

Yes! I can be the Andy to your Conan! The Kevin to your Leno!! The Hooch to your Turner!!! :happydancing:

MattHughesRocks
12-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Don't be the Hooch Ben :no:

Yes! I can be the Andy to your Conan! The Kevin to your Leno!! The Hooch to your Turner!!! :happydancing:

VCURamFan
12-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Don't be the Hooch Ben :no:

But I love hooch! :laugh:

& besides booze, the dog gets to shack up with a hottie!

Neezar
12-07-2009, 01:29 PM
I know, right? :cry:

I think that Colligan got pissed you weren't name-dropping MMAI as much & so treid to cut you off whenever he thought you were headed towards talking about Jon/Veach. :laugh:

I will give it to Boom for aggression and talkshow(octagon) control.

:laugh:

Boomer
12-07-2009, 06:25 PM

Thanks Michelle. One is on the way. :wink:

I will give it to Boom for aggression and talkshow(octagon) control.

:laugh:

:laugh: <flex> don't mess with me on camera ....