PDA

View Full Version : Another idiot

rockdawg21
12-01-2009, 05:34 PM
LOL, how dumb can a person be? Give her jail time.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091201/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_bomb_delay;_ylt=AralKZUD.2Btl8bImDcoPQrtiBI F;_ylu=X3oDMTJpNmQ1djQ1BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkxMjAxL3V zX29kZF9ib21iX2RlbGF5BGNwb3MDMQRwb3MDMQRzZWMDeW5fd G9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawNjb3Bzd29tYW5tYWs-
Cops: Woman makes threat to help boss make flight

Mon Nov 30, 10:55 pm ET

MIAMI A South Florida woman has been charged with calling in a bomb threat to keep her boss from missing a flight. An arrest report said a 31-year-old woman was charged Thursday with making a false report of planting a bomb. Miami International Airport officials received a call and an e-mail Wednesday claiming that a bomb was on an American Airlines plane. Police searched the specified aircraft but didn't find a bomb.

Investigators tracked the e-mail to the woman's computer.

During questioning, the woman reportedly told police that her boss had been booked on the flight to Honduras, but she had caused him to be late for the flight. She thought the bomb threat would give her boss time to make it.

The woman was being held on $7,500 bail.

County Mike
12-01-2009, 05:44 PM
I wonder what she was doing to make him late in the first place. A little under-the-table work perhaps?

rockdawg21
12-01-2009, 05:49 PM
I wonder what she was doing to make him late in the first place. A little under-the-table work perhaps?
LOL, yeah, I'm sure that's going to "raise" a lot of questions! :laugh: