PDA

View Full Version : Be happy with your ass people!

MattHughesRocks
12-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Ex-Miss Argentina Dies After Butt-Implant Surgery

Posted Dec 1st 2009 9:15AM by TMZ Staff

A former Miss Argentina died Sunday after elective surgery on her butt went terribly wrong.

According to several international reports, 37-year-old Solange Magnano suffered a pulmonary embolism after going under the knife Wednesday at a Buenos Aires medical center for a gluteoplasty a procedure which normally involves placing implants in the buttocks to improve their outline.

Solange -- a wife and mother of 7-year-old twins -- suffered a pulmonary embolism the day after her surgery when liquid injected into her buttocks "went to her lungs and brain."

Authorities say the cause of death is still under investigation.

Solange won the crown back in 1994 -- and had since created her own modeling agency.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/01/ex-miss-argentina-dies-after-butt-implant-surgery/

VCURamFan
12-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Ex-Miss Argentina Dies After Butt-Implant Surgery

Posted Dec 1st 2009 9:15AM by TMZ Staff

A former Miss Argentina died Sunday after elective surgery on her butt went terribly wrong.

According to several international reports, 37-year-old Solange Magnano suffered a pulmonary embolism after going under the knife Wednesday at a Buenos Aires medical center for a gluteoplasty a procedure which normally involves placing implants in the buttocks to improve their outline.

Solange -- a wife and mother of 7-year-old twins -- suffered a pulmonary embolism the day after her surgery when liquid injected into her buttocks "went to her lungs and brain."

Authorities say the cause of death is still under investigation.

Solange won the crown back in 1994 -- and had since created her own modeling agency.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/01/ex-miss-argentina-dies-after-butt-implant-surgery/

So in other words, the junk in her trunk killed her? :blink:

rockdawg21
12-01-2009, 05:09 PM
So in other words, the junk in her trunk killed her? :blink:
Well, I think in this case, it was the removal of the junk from her trunk that killed her.

VCURamFan
12-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Well, I think in this case, it was the removal of the junk from her trunk that killed her.

Not quite:

Bonnie
12-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Sounds like something they did in the procedure lead to the embolism.

Feel for her kids/family. Sad.

rockdawg21
12-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Not quite:

Oh ok, I read a different article, guess I didn't pay that much attention to it. So I guess being a fat ass can kill you?

Bonnie
12-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Oh ok, I read a different article, guess I didn't pay that much attention to it. So I guess being a fat ass can kill you?

She was having butt implants, you know, like breast implants but in the posterior. Things can go terribly wrong (obviously) in these procedures. Hopefully, her doctor knew what he/she was doing and this is just a sad unfortunate outcome. There are a lot of quacks/butchers out there.

rockdawg21
12-01-2009, 05:35 PM
She was having butt implants, you know, like breast implants but in the posterior. Things can go terribly wrong (obviously) in these procedures. Hopefully, her doctor knew what he/she was doing and this is just a sad unfortunate outcome. There are a lot of quacks/butchers out there.
I'd venture to guess the instructions were written in English, but the doctor could only read Spanish.

County Mike
12-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Don't get implants in Buenos Aires.

Besides, big boobs are nice. Big butts, not so much.

rockdawg21
12-01-2009, 05:51 PM

It's obvious we're both white, I'm not into big butts either. This guy though....

http://www.ratsnest.com/pictures/albums/Sir%20Mix-A-Lot%20-%20Baby%20Got%20Back.jpg

Bonnie
12-01-2009, 05:52 PM

I agree, go to Los Angeles where all the "beauteefull" people get it done.

It's not so much "big butts" they're going for as curvy, I think. You know, like JLo. A lot of men could use some butt implants. There are a lot of flat asses out there. :laugh:

County Mike
12-01-2009, 05:56 PM
J-Lo's butt is too much. I'm not a fan. I prefer an athletic woman's butt. Not one that is obviously sat on for about 20 hours out of the day.

flo
12-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Sounds like something they did in the procedure lead to the embolism.

Feel for her kids/family. Sad.
Yes, me too.

rockdawg21
12-01-2009, 06:10 PM
J-Lo's butt is too much. I'm not a fan. I prefer an athletic woman's butt. Not one that is obviously sat on for about 20 hours out of the day.

Me too:

http://www.imagesofvenus.com/preview/free/huo13.jpg

Twinsmama
12-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Yikes! That last girl has a smoking body but wow look at her face....

I think most men have no butt syndrome. my husband and both my kids show crack when they bend down. nothing to hold their pants up with. :laugh:

I feel so bad for her family. It's weird that something that is done everyday voluntarily can be fatal.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
12-03-2009, 07:36 AM
It's sad that so many Folk's are caught up in what society views as physical perfection! While I don't know for sure I'm guessing She thought the implants would help her make more money for her family! If so that's very sad!