PDA

View Full Version : Murderous Moose on the Loose

J.B.
11-28-2009, 05:13 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091128/ap_on_re_eu/eu_sweden_killer_moose

Police: murderous moose a suspect in Swedish death

STOCKHOLM – Swedish police say they've cleared a man who was arrested for allegedly murdering his wife after deciding the culprit was most likely a moose.

Police spokesman Ulf Karlsson says "the improbable has become probable" in the puzzling death last year of 63-year old Agneta Westlund. She was found dead after an evening stroll in the forest.

According to news reports, the victim's husband, Ingemar Westlund, was jailed for 10 days. The case against him was dropped in January.

Karlsson declined to give details of the case Saturday, saying a news conference would be held Tuesday.

The tabloid Expressen says hairs and saliva from a moose — aka a European elk — were found on the victim's clothes. Police would not immediately confirm that. A source close to the investigation confirmed, on the condition of anonymity, that police are planning a nationwide moosehunt for the moose.

Bonnie
11-28-2009, 09:00 PM
To think that moose almost got away with framing the husband; but, forensics will get ya every time. :wink:

BOLO for this murderous moose. Don't be fooled by that engaging toothy grin.

http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww102/bpetkov/A-Moose-a.jpg

:laugh:

Oddtodd76
11-29-2009, 01:18 PM
I wonder if this moose is for hire.....Hmmm....:ninja:

Bonnie
11-29-2009, 04:02 PM
I wonder if this moose is for hire.....Hmmm....:ninja:

:laugh:

Blade
11-29-2009, 08:28 PM
I always knew Bullwinkle had a shady side, quick Mac go shoot him.

J.B.
11-29-2009, 08:34 PM
I always knew Bullwinkle had a shady side, quick Mac go shoot him.

LOL...

I bet Mac has already been contacted by the government....

He's an MIB.... Mac In Black....:laugh:

Tyburn
11-29-2009, 10:54 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

this is nearly as funny as my farting pig thread

Jason 16
11-30-2009, 12:56 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

this is nearly as funny as my farting pig thread

yea very true farting pigs and a elderly woman getting gored by a moose very close in the realms of humor:wink: