PDA

View Full Version : LMAO!

Tyburn
11-28-2009, 11:19 AM
Flatulent pig causes gas panic
A suspected gas leak on a farm in Australia has turned out to be the fault of a particularly anally-vocal pig.

Press Association Images
The farmer called the emergency services on getting whiff of what appeared to be escaping gas.

Two fire engines rushed to the scene of the incident in Axedale, a town in the south east of the country.

The Daily Telegraph reported fire captain Peter Harkins as saying: "When we got [to the farm], as we drove up the driveway, there was this huge sow."

"It was very obvious where the gas was coming from. We could not only smell it, but we heard it and it was quite funny."

He added: "She got very excited when two trucks and 15 [firemen] turned up and she squealed and farted and squealed and farted.

"I haven't heard too many pigs fart but I would describe it as very full-on."

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Llamafighter
11-28-2009, 03:35 PM
now THAT'S News worth reporting!!
:happydancing::happydancing::happydancing:

Tyburn
11-28-2009, 03:37 PM
now THAT'S News worth reporting!!
:happydancing::happydancing::happydancing:

:laugh: I KNOW!!! obviously MSN has nothing better to report on, it was front page during my lunch break...and I spat out my corn on the cob from laughing so much :blink:

Mac
11-28-2009, 04:39 PM
LOL . we use to get a laugh out of the horses as kids . When someone would pull up the driveway they would get excited and run around bucking and with every kick they would let one rip . Pretty comical for kids lol .

Llamafighter
11-28-2009, 10:30 PM
LOL . we use to get a laugh out of the horses as kids . When someone would pull up the driveway they would get excited and run around bucking and with every kick they would let one rip . Pretty comical for kids lol .

I do that when I have visitors too :unsure-1:

Mac
11-28-2009, 11:02 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tyburn
11-29-2009, 09:12 AM

well, Boomer pees a little...which is what rodents do when excited. so it could be worse :laugh::laugh: