PDA

View Full Version : How Silverback got his name!

Silverback
11-26-2009, 07:51 PM
The tale of the Silverback name came about one evening when, I called first to verify that we are and still are friends, Mark and I went in to town to eat after a long evening in the hay fields loading hay,(I was impressed that he paid, told me not in his town would he let me pay). So I had been on him for a hat, all I wanted for all my hour's of service in the hot summer days working my butt off, he's going to tell you that all I did was run the air condition tractor and listen the the radio and he did all the hard work, and he would be telling the truth, but this is my story and I am sticking too it, by the way that is when he was walking around on his hands doing the push up and clap deal to past the time away, the man is a animal, and since this my story I will tell everyone that I showed him how to do that. so where were we. We was back in the truck and I said Sissyboy, yea that's what I call him because he can't catch me, how about that hat am I ever going to see that or you just fibbing to me, and he being the straight shooter that he is off we went. So we ended you at a man house by the name of Brian Patton, and I must say at this point I thought I was the only friend Mark had of such high caliber until I met Brian and his wife,( NateR is in this category also), good people, treated me like they had knew me all their life's. So we chatted for a while and Sissyboy,(Mark, man am I going to pay for this), said I owe him a hat and Brian said, don't have none, then Mark said oh well I tried to bad punk better luck next time, not really but again my story, remember that. So as the story continues, Brian said ok lets see what we got and he looks at me and said you look like a extra large and I concurred and he said I have something better then a hat, I have a shirt in a extra large that has already been signed by the champ, and with that Sissyboy,(Mark), and Brian look at each other and said you are Silverback, and with that I now have a shirt that is signed To Silverback from Matt Hughes, not only will I cherish that shirt for that reason, but for the best reason, that it was given to me by my, and on this Thanksgiving I am thankful that I am consider a friend of Emily, Marshall, Griffen, the lovely Lola, and my friend Mark Hughes.:)

NateR
11-27-2009, 01:47 AM
( NateR is in this category also)

You're just saying this because you know I can ban you. :laugh:

Anyways, glad to finally know what the story was behind that.

Neezar
11-27-2009, 04:02 AM

Anyways, glad to finally know what the story was behind that.

:laugh:

Neezar
11-27-2009, 04:03 AM
Great story. Thanks for sharing. :)

Now, Sissyboy, where is my hat?

MattHughesRocks
11-27-2009, 04:12 AM
:laugh::laugh::happy0198:

Mark
11-27-2009, 02:01 PM

You have to come to Hillsboro.

Boomer
11-27-2009, 02:16 PM
great story Silver.... thanks for sharing. :)

Nothing says sissy like a big burly lumberjack beard, genetically ingrained muscle structure that rivals He-Man and an intuition to inflict pain. :blink: :blink:

I can totally see why you call Mark that. :unsure:

Silverback
11-27-2009, 02:31 PM
great story Silver.... thanks for sharing. :)

Nothing says sissy like a big burly lumberjack beard, genetically ingrained muscle structure that rivals He-Man and an intuition to inflict pain. :blink: :blink:

I can totally see why you call Mark that. :unsure:

Boomer that is why you are the man, that fit's him to a tee, but he sometimes get's lucky too:tongue0011::tongue0011:

Tyburn
11-27-2009, 07:23 PM

:laugh::laugh: