PDA

View Full Version : Another former WWE entertainer want to fight MMA

Chris F
02-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Victoria- Former WWE Women's champion has now began full time MMA training. She has trained for years in Jujitsu but now that she has retired she want to try MMA. Go figure that the next crossover would be a female.

Spiritwalker
02-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Victoria- Former WWE Women's champion has now began full time MMA training. She has trained for years in Jujitsu but now that she has retired she want to try MMA. Go figure that the next crossover would be a female.

A female crossover??? oh man.. sorry.. that's too easy...:rolleyes:

J.B.
02-11-2009, 12:37 AM
Until Hulkamania decides to run-wild all over the UFC I don't care who crosses over.

ufcfan2
02-11-2009, 12:53 AM
Well least she's got some skills to work with and is'nt going into with no backround. I'm sure she's tough as nails as the women WWE divas get thrown around as much as the guys...
I have no issues with this its the fashion thing to do:Whistle: I'm sure she will get plenty of static from hardcore fans who think anyone from WWE is not worthy..

Llamafighter
02-11-2009, 03:28 AM
Until Hulkamania decides to run-wild all over the UFC I don't care who crosses over.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

atomdanger
02-11-2009, 04:18 AM
can I get a picture?

VCURamFan
02-11-2009, 04:44 AM
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3623/12hv5iu9.jpg

logrus
02-11-2009, 05:42 AM
She wears knee braces when she wrestles, could be to protect them from all the abuse, or they are falling apart.

Josh
02-11-2009, 05:45 AM
She looks like an ugly Gene Gray from the X-Men.

Moose
02-11-2009, 07:08 AM
She wears knee braces when she wrestles, could be to protect them from all the abuse, or they are falling apart.

Wear and tear.

Chris F
02-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Every pro wrestler has knee and back problems. It is just part of the job. I don't care who you are you will have problems after your first month in the business.

Hughes_GOAT
02-12-2009, 01:13 AM
Victoria is hot

J.B.
02-12-2009, 01:18 AM
This is going to sound ridiculous, but I really would be giggling like a school-girl if the Hulkster came in and beat Lesnar with a big leg-drop.

That would rule!

While I am dreaming, I want Michael Jordan back on the Bulls. :laugh:

ufcfan2
02-12-2009, 03:09 AM
As much as hardcore fans won't admit wrestling as fake as it is takes more toll on the body than mma does imo...
I'd think I'd rather do MMA than be a professional wrestler anyday of the week. WWE spend 300plus days on the road away from family and with all the physical wear and tear comes the emotional scars. Tons of pressure to perform and not screw up the show while pressure trying to stay in the limelight...Pay is good yes,but u certainly earn it..
Victoria was never a huge fan of hers in WWE she's cute though,but not as hot as some of the others. I hope she knows what shes doing gonna ruin that perrty face of hers...More power to her..

J.B.
02-12-2009, 03:45 AM
As much as hardcore fans won't admit wrestling as fake as it is takes more toll on the body than mma does imo...
I'd think I'd rather do MMA than be a professional wrestler anyday of the week. WWE spend 300plus days on the road away from family and with all the physical wear and tear comes the emotional scars. Tons of pressure to perform and not screw up the show while pressure trying to stay in the limelight...Pay is good yes,but u certainly earn it..
Victoria was never a huge fan of hers in WWE she's cute though,but not as hot as some of the others. I hope she knows what shes doing gonna ruin that perrty face of hers...More power to her..

I agree, it's much harder on the body. Especially given the culture surrounding the sport on it's highest levels. Not only the emotional pressure to perform, but the partying takes a huge toll too.

rockdawg21
02-12-2009, 06:29 AM
LOL, you mean you don't want to see a fighter rip off his shirt before the fight? That'd be something I haven't seen in MMA!

rockdawg21
02-12-2009, 06:30 AM
If you didn't notice, she also wears a brace under her breasts. Maybe it's also to protect them from all the abuse, or they are falling apart.