PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy

J.B.
11-21-2009, 06:30 AM
Any fans?

I rarely get into many TV shows that I feel like I need to watch every episode, but I have been with this show since the first episode. I'm definitely hooked, and it's only getting better! :)

jason2130
11-21-2009, 04:45 PM
cant wait til tuesday for a new one, i will say though after every week im sitting on the edge of my seat saying "oh man! next week is gonna be a war" and the war never comes, for the most part though they are great at making you want next weeks episode now lol

VCURamFan
11-21-2009, 06:12 PM
I've seen a coupla episodes, but I was never really hooked.

Silverback
11-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Love the show , we roll with Mark on Tue. nite and run back to St. Louis and watch it. Not a bad show.

RG8144
11-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Really good show. A bit raw at times, but well-written. Its actually the one show I actually watch each week.

Llamafighter
11-21-2009, 10:00 PM
just started watching and now totally hooked!!

Chuck
11-22-2009, 02:40 AM
This is the first show since M*A*S*H* that I've actually scheduled things around to make sure I get to see it.

SAMCRO rocks!!!!

J.B.
11-22-2009, 03:05 AM
I think we've only seen the tip of the iceberg with SOA. The writing is just awesome in my opinion. Just when you think they have dropped the big bombshell, they drop another one.

The creator of the show, Kurt Sutter (who also plays Otto), was also a writer and actor on "The Shield". He said in an interview that he has a 7 season outline for SOA, and that he actually wrote the part of Gemma specifically for his wife, Katey Sagal. He also said that when the show is over he may release the actual book that Jax's father wrote.

Only two episodes left for this season...it's really gonna suck having to wait for Season 3 :sad:

CAMPO
11-23-2009, 03:57 PM
my hubby does....LOVES IT! I usually catch the last 20 mins or so. It's pretty good :) Like that Gemma (I still call her "Peggy") still looks great!!!

J.B.
11-25-2009, 02:02 AM
The next episode starts in two hours....(depending on where you live)

It sucks that the season ends next week. I've had a pretty set schedule the last 11 weeks, and now it's gonna be all messed up!

For real, what am I gonna do on Tuesday nights? :laugh:

jason2130
11-25-2009, 05:06 PM
The next episode starts in two hours....(depending on where you live)

It sucks that the season ends next week. I've had a pretty set schedule the last 11 weeks, and now it's gonna be all messed up!

For real, what am I gonna do on Tuesday nights? :laugh:

V ended last night and sons end next week, tuesdays just went down the tubes :cry:

Crisco
11-25-2009, 05:57 PM
I know my stargate universe is going on break.

I feel like the show is a slow starter but has a LOT of potential.

I will buy Sons DVD's when they come out so I can catch up.

Chuck
11-25-2009, 06:47 PM
I know my stargate universe is going on break.

I feel like the show is a slow starter but has a LOT of potential.

I will buy Sons DVD's when they come out so I can catch up.

Trust me bro... this show ROCKS!

Llamafighter
11-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Trust me bro... this show ROCKS!

I've been watching the previous weeks' episodes on Hulu (no cable tv). It's really good and the next episode looks good. Henry Rollins is on it for crying outloud:)

J.B.
11-28-2009, 05:43 PM
I've been watching the previous weeks' episodes on Hulu (no cable tv). It's really good and the next episode looks good. Henry Rollins is on it for crying outloud:)

Rollins might actually be the most convincing white supremacist I have ever seen on a TV show, lol.

This Tuesday is the season finale. I already know it's gonna be crazy and leave us with an empty feeling inside knowing that we have to wait so long for season 3. :laugh:

County Mike
11-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Just downloaded SOA season 1. Once I watch those, I'll catch up on season 2.

J.B.
12-02-2009, 05:10 AM
Oh man... what a great show!

I don't wanna spoil anything for those who have yet to see the Season 2 finale, or catch up in the story, but tonight's episode did exactly what I expected it to. It left me pissed off and waiting for another 8 months before they get to Season 3....lol

Really, in my opinion, this is the best show on TV, but I don't watch much TV outside of sports, so what do I know? :laugh:

Chuck
12-02-2009, 05:29 AM
Oh man... what a great show!

I don't wanna spoil anything for those who have yet to see the Season 2 finale, or catch up in the story, but tonight's episode did exactly what I expected it to. It left me pissed off and waiting for another 8 months before they get to Season 3....lol

Really, in my opinion, this is the best show on TV, but I don't watch much TV outside of sports, so what do I know? :laugh:

My thoughts exactly!!! I will say I was a little :blink: when Jax... um you know..:wink:

County Mike
12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Awesome show! Kelli and I watched most of season 1 on Saturday. We're 4 episodes into season 2 now.

Waiting to see some justice for what happened to Jemma.

Silverback
12-02-2009, 03:09 PM
OK, can't wait for next season, they do know how to hook you.:angry:

VCURamFan
12-02-2009, 05:22 PM
SPOILER:

Vader's Luke's dad!!!:tongue0011: