PDA

View Full Version : Coat Drive Success

TENNESSEAN
11-19-2009, 09:28 PM
As many of you know, I have been hosting a coat drive for a couple of childrenís homes in my area. We delivered the coats to the first home on Sunday and had a great time. It was a pleasure seeing the smiles on the kidís faces and getting to know them all a bit. You can find pics of the event at http://fightingforkids.com/ Be sure and check out our mission page while your there.

That was only the first round we delivered 23 coats to Potter Childrens' Home and we are now trying to find sponsors for 30 more kids at Tennessee Baptist Childrenís Home. If any one would like to sponsor a child with a new coat send me a pm, and I will pm you back a profile of a child that is in need of a coat. Most people just buy the coat online with a credit card and have it shipped to me, pretty painless and its all tax deductable.

If anyone would like to be added to our sponsor list, to help pay for these kids to participate in extracurricular activates, pm me and I will add you to our sponsor list. I have a long list of kids that we provide for and I am always in need of new sponsors.

Of course monetary donations are always helpful.

Thanks to all the guys from the forums that have helped so far. You guys will never know how much your help is needed and appreciated.

Llamafighter
11-20-2009, 12:14 PM
That is awesome, Scott! Thanks for all you're doing, buddy!

TENNESSEAN
11-25-2009, 02:01 PM
i have 6 more coats to find sposors for.

Boomer
11-26-2009, 02:33 AM
Scott, great news buddy! glad it went off so well. the pictures were great and you have a rock'n web master!!