PDA

View Full Version : Dog Welcomes Soldier/Owner Home

Llamafighter
11-17-2009, 09:19 PM
This is really cool. This guy is jsut getting home and his dog is beyond excited to see him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psi6kmbhwUw

NateR
11-17-2009, 09:28 PM
That's pretty cute and why I love dogs so much. :)

I wonder if Snitchel's reaction to Boomer's homecoming was similar to this?

Llamafighter
11-17-2009, 11:08 PM
That's pretty cute and why I love dogs so much. :)

I wonder if Snitchel's reaction to Boomer's homecoming was similar to this?

I bet it was :)

Boomer, please confirm:Whistle:

Mac
11-18-2009, 12:59 AM
Saw another story the other night on Conan Obrien .

I soldier was in iraq and came across a dog in bahgdad i believe. SOme locals had cut the dogs ears off . Long story short , the guy found the dog on each returning trip to bahgdad and finally on his last trip there the dog tracked his convoy 70 miles back to his base . He put out the word and all his friends and family rounded up enough money for him to bring the dog home with him , think it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000 . He named the dog nubs lol .

J.B.
11-18-2009, 01:25 AM
That was awesome! :laugh:

Doggies! :)

I have always had dogs of my own, or around me, throughout my whole life until now. Since I just moved back to AZ I have no pets....:sad:

I have been thinking about going out and adopting a doggie the last few weeks...:ninja:

Llamafighter
11-18-2009, 01:36 AM
Saw another story the other night on Conan Obrien .

I soldier was in iraq and came across a dog in bahgdad i believe. SOme locals had cut the dogs ears off . Long story short , the guy found the dog on each returning trip to bahgdad and finally on his last trip there the dog tracked his convoy 70 miles back to his base . He put out the word and all his friends and family rounded up enough money for him to bring the dog home with him , think it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000 . He named the dog nubs lol .
Awesome story. here's Nubs on The Today Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbNFB4kox9Q&feature=related