PDA

View Full Version : This man is a genius

County Mike
11-17-2009, 11:29 AM
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/6477758/man-poses-as-father-and-son-in-sex-scam/

A 55-year-old Taiwanese man tricked up to 20 women into having sex with him in an elaborate scam where he posed as both a handsome young man and that man's ailing father, a newspaper says.

Hsu Shian-ming, who was arrested on Saturday, allegedly posted photos of a youthful male model online, claiming to be that person, and attracted numerous calls from women interested in romantic liaisons, the China Post reported.

Hsu would then use the telephone conversations to tell his victims he had a father whose medical condition required constant sex to stay alive, sweet-talking them into doing what was necessary to save him, it said.

The women would then meet up with the "father", also Hsu, waiting for them at various hotels in Taipei, according to the report.

One of his victims eventually became suspicious after several attempts to see the handsome "son" were unsuccessful, and after she uncovered the truth with the help of private investigators, police became involved, the paper said.

I don't see the crime. Chicks are dumb enough to believe that constant sex will keep him alive. They deserve to be duped.

rockdawg21
11-17-2009, 11:49 AM
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/6477758/man-poses-as-father-and-son-in-sex-scam/

I don't see the crime. Chicks are dumb enough to believe that constant sex will keep him alive. They deserve to be duped.
LOL, yeah, the only crime involved is the stupidity of those women.

It's just like jackass guys buying drinks for women in a bar thinking it will make the woman interested in them. It happens to my wife and sister all the time and I just always tell my wife if some guy is going to be dumb enough to buy you a drink thinking you'll be interested in them, then that's their problem for being stupid. Take the drink and enjoy it.

Mac
11-17-2009, 12:10 PM
Hey

that disease isnt a joke. I struggle with it everyday..

Vizion
11-17-2009, 12:20 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

MattHughesRocks
11-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Hard to believe anyone is that stupid.

rearnakedchoke
11-17-2009, 03:32 PM
OMG .. i agree, if this is bound to work, then it is not a crime ...

it is like those idiots at strip joints who think the stripper is actually into them ... LOL ...

Crisco
11-17-2009, 09:23 PM
Definately not a crime IMO.

These broads are dumb.

internationalharvester
11-18-2009, 06:35 PM
Hey

that disease isnt a joke. I struggle with it everyday..

...............goats..............:whip::whip::whi p:

VCURamFan
11-18-2009, 07:13 PM
:laugh::happydancing:

Crisco
11-18-2009, 07:18 PM

finally some confirmation of my theories!

atomdanger
11-18-2009, 07:38 PM
A little scumbaggery, perhaps...

illegal? shouldn't be.

Crisco
11-18-2009, 07:45 PM
This is no worse then the douche bag guido in the club.