PDA

View Full Version : TUF 10.8 (Spoilers)

rockdawg21
11-12-2009, 03:39 AM
The chickens were hilarious! I was laughing just as hard as Team Rampage and Team Rashad. :laugh:

rockdawg21
11-12-2009, 04:04 AM
This is a BS decision! That fight was 19-19 with Round 1 going to Justin and Round 2 going to Nelson.

I think Wren would have got KTFO in round 3 though so it's probably a good thing it went this way, but it should have been a 3 round fight.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
11-12-2009, 04:17 AM
This is a BS decision! That fight was 19-19 with Round 1 going to Justin and Round 2 going to Nelson.

I think Wren would have got KTFO in round 3 though so it's probably a good thing it went this way, but it should have been a 3 round fight.

Yep! I give round 1 to Wren and round 2 to Nelson! Although I think Roy would have koed Wren in the 3rd he should have been given a chance to try and win! Wren done better against Roy than Kimbo did!

Shoots like a girl
11-12-2009, 08:29 PM
The chickens had me rollin! Not because it was a funny prank but because Rashad was laughing so hard! I agree that round 1 went to Justin and 2 to Roy, but Im really not sure Justin could go another round. He just looked exhausted!!!

rockdawg21
11-13-2009, 12:51 AM
I just don't understand why so many of these guys show up to TUF and are out of shape. IMO, they should have to pass a physical training regimen to even be considered for the show. It would certainly make it more exciting for the fans.

County Mike
11-13-2009, 01:34 AM
I just don't understand why so many of these guys show up to TUF and are out of shape. IMO, they should have to pass a physical training regimen to even be considered for the show. It would certainly make it more exciting for the fans.

Great Idea! Tryouts should consist of some type of obstacle course they have to complete in X number of minutes, or be able to jump rope for at least 10 minutes straight. Something to show at least a basic level of conditioning.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
11-13-2009, 02:07 AM
I have though seen worse fights from those that looked more Athletic! If some of those Body Builder types would have put that much work into a fight Dana would have talked about what a great fight it was!

Maglorius
11-13-2009, 08:18 PM
I'm tired of the chubby kid winning and than talking like he actually put on a good fight. I liked hearing Dana tell him it was exciting to see him get beat up for the first round.

Maglorius
11-13-2009, 08:21 PM
The chickens were hilarious! I was laughing just as hard as Team Rampage and Team Rashad. :laugh:

Rampage may not be a good coach, but he is funny.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
11-14-2009, 04:18 AM
Rampage may not be a good coach, but he is funny.

I don't think he's funny! Just a jerk! As for the Chubby thing I don't care what their physique is like! Their job is to fight and try and win! I don't watch MMA for a Bodybuilding contest. I watch MMA for the fights!

Country Breakfast
11-14-2009, 12:44 PM
I'm tired of the chubby kid winning and than talking like he actually put on a good fight. I liked hearing Dana tell him it was exciting to see him get beat up for the first round.

I think Dana should cut Roy some slack.
Seems to me that Dana is just mad that Roy beat his golden boy Kimbo.
Which is hypocritical, considering all that s*** Dana talked about Kimbo.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
11-14-2009, 07:07 PM
I think Dana should cut Roy some slack.
Seems to me that Dana is just mad that Roy beat his golden boy Kimbo.
Which is hypocritical, considering all that s*** Dana talked about Kimbo.

You know as much as I hate to think it you may be correct! It seems to me that it wasn't until Roy beat Kimbo that Dana really started verbally attacking Roy!

VCURamFan
11-14-2009, 07:20 PM
OK, so I just got done watching the episode & here are my thoughts (haven't read the thread yet, so sorry if I repeat what others have said):

Mitrione is a Meathead Drama Queen. I don't doubt he's got headaches, but I'll be surprised if he's acutally got a concusion.
The chickens were hilarious, I especially like that Rashad & Co. just laughed it off instead of there being a huge confrontation.
I like that Junk was in Justin's corner.
1st rnd was close, might give the edge to Roy 'cause he finished a little bit stronger, but I may just have indigestion & will change my mind after I fart...
2nd definitely goes to Roy. Justin seemed to gas pretty quick & Roy just kept pushing forward. He was landing the jab at will towards the end.
I would have loved to see a 3rd, but I can understand the decision.
Feel bad for Wren, I was impressed with him.
Why does Dana hate Roy so much? There have been a slew of boring fights this season, but for some reason Dana seems especially pissed at Roy. I don't get it.
Man, did you see the Hughes-esque slam Jon unleashes on Brendan? Can't waitfor next week!!!:happydancing:

Maldonado136
11-16-2009, 05:10 AM
^^he is bitter because roy took out his cash cow.