PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Chuck and Jen

County Mike
11-11-2009, 08:29 AM
Once again, Kelli and I had a chance to hang out with Chuck and his wife, Jen. Chuck and I went to a shooting range while Jen and Kelli did some shopping. Afterwards, we all enjoyed a nice dinner, followed by ice cream at Baskin Robbins.

Chuck and Jen are two very cool people. I'm glad we got to hang out again. So far, Chuck is the only forum member I've had the priviledge to meet. I know it's my fault for missing other opportunities.

Thanks to Chuck and Jen for making the 2 hour drive to hang out with us.

Llamafighter
11-11-2009, 12:05 PM
That is awesome, mike. I've only spoken to Chuck thru the forum and a few texts, but he seems like a great dude. Glad you all connected.

Chuck
11-12-2009, 12:57 PM
Once again, Kelli and I had a chance to hang out with Chuck and his wife, Jen. Chuck and I went to a shooting range while Jen and Kelli did some shopping. Afterwards, we all enjoyed a nice dinner, followed by ice cream at Baskin Robbins.

Chuck and Jen are two very cool people. I'm glad we got to hang out again. So far, Chuck is the only forum member I've had the priviledge to meet. I know it's my fault for missing other opportunities.

Thanks to Chuck and Jen for making the 2 hour drive to hang out with us.

WOW! I just saw this :D

Thanks to YOU brother! I think you're starting to rival Boomer in the generosity category! I was so full Tuesday night that I skipped breakfast on Wednesday! The steak was great, the ice cream was great.. but hanging out with you two was even better.

Have a safe trip home brother and BEFORE you get on that train I think you should get Kelli a nice piece of cheesecake! :D

Chuck
11-12-2009, 12:58 PM
That is awesome, mike. I've only spoken to Chuck thru the forum and a few texts, but he seems like a great dude. Glad you all connected.

SEEMS LIKE?????

Brother I can promise you as long as you set your standards low enough........

I AM a great dude. :laugh:

County Mike
11-12-2009, 01:14 PM
WOW! I just saw this :D

Thanks to YOU brother! I think you're starting to rival Boomer in the generosity category! I was so full Tuesday night that I skipped breakfast on Wednesday! The steak was great, the ice cream was great.. but hanging out with you two was even better.

Have a safe trip home brother and BEFORE you get on that train I think you should get Kelli a nice piece of cheesecake! :D

Haha. Only if she's sitting in another train car than I am. That cheesecake does NOT agree with her during pregnancy. Also appreciate the shooting lesson. It's crazy how different Florida laws are from NJ. NJ lawmakers need to take some notes.

Chuck also jokes about not wanting to spar against me. Truth be told, I think I'd lose that battle. Chuck is a big guy with a long reach. He'd give anyone trouble.

Llamafighter
11-12-2009, 01:20 PM
SEEMS LIKE?????

Brother I can promise you as long as you set your standards low enough........

I AM a great dude. :laugh:

HAHAHA! Don't go stealing my strategy, bro!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
We'll meet up one of these days:)

VCURamFan
11-12-2009, 04:00 PM
HAHAHA! Don't go stealing my strategy, bro!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
We'll meet up one of these days:)
HAH! Don't count on it! I've been trying to meet Chuck for 3yrs now & he keeps worming his way out of it!:punch:

Llamafighter
11-12-2009, 04:35 PM
HAH! Don't count on it! I've been trying to meet Chuck for 3yrs now & he keeps worming his way out of it!:punch:

I don't think his motorcycle would make it anyways :Whistle:

Chuck
11-12-2009, 09:38 PM
I don't think his motorcycle would make it anyways :Whistle:

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk283/saranin/ohhellno.jpg

You did NOT just go there!!!!!!! :D