PDA

View Full Version : The Jay Leno Show

rockdawg21
11-11-2009, 03:36 AM
Just wanted to say, I'm so happy Jay Leno is still on TV. He's my favorite night-time show host and it's great he still has Kevin Eubanks and does his stand-up and Headlines. Best part is he's on at 9PM CST instead of 10:30PM CST.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! :happydancing:

J.B.
11-11-2009, 03:57 AM
I like Leno too.

I heard the ratings were doing bad, but I hope he sticks around for a while.

rockdawg21
11-11-2009, 04:00 AM
Oh, and they did "Jaywalking" tonight too :)

mscomc
11-11-2009, 04:57 AM
Man I love Jay leno.....tonight show also raised me (after dark that is).

Jaywalking is pretty much Canadas way to see how an american thinks!!!:laugh: sorry guys. I know its a TV show, and they are only gonna show the people who are outrageous and dont know anything to get a good laugh from the audience, but I couldnt beleive sometimes how little some people knew....

jay: mam, there is a holiday coming up this weekend, do you know what for?

woman: 4TH OF JULY BABBBBBY, Whooooooooooo! USA ALL THE WAY, JAY.

Jay: and why do we celebrate 4th of july?

woman: why? huh?

Jay: well we got our independence, do you know from who?

Woman: oooooo, ummm, WAS IT THE GREEK?

:w00t:

P.S-----> why are we the only three guys talking about funny stuff?

rockdawg21
11-11-2009, 11:33 PM
I think we're the only ones talking about funny stuff, because we're not really funny, so we just have to share funny stuff made by other people. All of the other members on here are just naturally funny.

mscomc
11-12-2009, 01:21 AM
I think we're the only ones talking about funny stuff, because we're not really funny, so we just have to share funny stuff made by other people. All of the other members on here are just naturally funny.

Whoaaaa hey now!!! you speak for yourself man. I dont mean to blow my own horn (at least not right now), but people often tell me I am hilarious....:laugh:

And that was my best material. So if that didnt get you going.....:sad:

rockdawg21
11-12-2009, 01:35 AM
Whoaaaa hey now!!! you speak for yourself man. I dont mean to blow my own horn (at least not right now), but people often tell me I am hilarious....:laugh:

And that was my best material. So if that didnt get you going.....:sad:

:no:, sorry my friend! :laugh:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
11-12-2009, 03:46 PM
I have always prefered Leno to Letterman!

Neezar
01-29-2010, 04:22 AM
Just wanted to say, I'm so happy Jay Leno is still on TV. He's my favorite night-time show host and it's great he still has Kevin Eubanks and does his stand-up and Headlines. Best part is he's on at 9PM CST instead of 10:30PM CST.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! :happydancing:

Oops. :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
01-29-2010, 05:15 AM
:laugh: