PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Buffer Doubts Fedor

snakerattle79
11-10-2009, 05:25 PM
http://www.tapoutlive.com/media/7773/110909_TapouT_Radio_Bruce_Buffer/

Josh
11-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Is there anyone who doesn't work for the UFC that doubts Fedor?:laugh: I bet Bruce also thinks the lady that Dana rear ended was clearly at fault.

Llamafighter
11-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Actually in the interview he says that Brock would have to have an incredible day to beat Fedor. He also said he thinks he's going to steamroll the rest of strikeforce. Bruce said Velasquez is the best competition for Fedor now and that one day he'll have no choice but to come to the Octagon. Buffer admitted that he selfishly wants to announce the guys name.
Very good interview.
**STRONG LANGUAGE***

snakerattle79
11-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Buffer only knows the fighters fighting in the UFC, he barely knows Fedor, Overeem and other, with these his opinion has no credibilty whatsoever

Crisco
11-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Buffer only knows the fighters fighting in the UFC, he barely knows Fedor, Overeem and other, with these his opinion has no credibilty whatsoever

Your out of your fing mind if you think Buffer doesn't no more about MMA then you.

Overeem doesn't count on anyones list because hes a roid freak who wont fight on US soil.

Who else in strike force u got beating Fedor?

John King
11-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Buffer knows about mma, Fedor is wasting time where he is at. Either go to UFC and beat the best or keep fighting the junior varsity fighters in his division where he is at. I'm a Fedor fan and I'm sick of him and his people getting away from the big competition that's out there.

Via Con Dios
11-11-2009, 10:16 PM
bruce who???

i say keep defying the monopolistic MMA cartel known as UFC