PDA

View Full Version : Ex-wife of infamous 'D.C. Sniper' felt guilty about shootings

Spiritwalker
11-10-2009, 11:45 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/10/virginia.sniper.wives/index.html

Well.. not the 20 years most people.... but not soon enough... IMO

CNN) -- His shooting spree left at least 10 dead and millions terrified of bullets coming from an unseen sniper.

But Mildred Muhammad believes she was the ultimate target of her ex-husband, John Allan Muhammad, the man dubbed the "D.C. Sniper."

And for some time, Muhammad said she felt extreme guilt for the victims that were gunned down in grocery store parking lots and gas stations. The youngest was a 13-year-old boy who was shot while walking to his Maryland school.

Muhammad spoke about the guilt she felt after the killing spree on CNN's "Larry King Live" on Monday night, the day before her ex-husband was scheduled to be executed.

Muhammad said she has gradually gotten over her guilty feelings and focused on her three children.

"I felt that way initially because I had done everything I knew how to do to bring attention to how dangerous he was to me," Muhammad said. "I had no idea his anger would extend beyond me, to include all people in his killings."
Video: D.C. sniper's family opens up

John Muhammad, the mastermind behind the Washington-area sniper attacks of 2002, is scheduled to die by lethal injection Tuesday evening at a state prison near Jarratt, Virginia.

During two lengthy trials -- including one featuring testimony from young accomplice Lee Boyd Malvo -- and in several years of legal appeals, John Muhammad has continued to profess his innocence.

Prosecutors say John Muhammad intended the killings to provide a smokescreen to cover up his real goal -- killing his ex-wife Mildred and gaining custody of his three children.

Muhammad said she divorced John Muhammad because of abuse and has not visited him since he was in prison.
I had no idea his anger would extend beyond me.

"I feel that all of my efforts, all of my energy is to help my children through this emotional turmoil that they are going through," said Muhammad. "I don't have an emotional attachment to John."

John Muhammad's other ex-wife, Carol Williams, also talked to King Monday.

Williams, John Muhammad's first wife, said she plans to visit him in prison with their son Tuesday before the execution.

Williams also brought letters that John Muhammad wrote her from prison.

"Carol, I have missed my family for the past eight years. I don't want to be missed the day that these devils murder my innocent black (expletive)," John Muhammad wrote in one of the letters.

Williams said she was not surprised that John Muhammad still believed he was innocent.

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Someone on here once told me I shouldn't judge by a last name but it seems to be a pattern with Muslims. Killing all those innocent American people. If we don't do something now. We will find ourselves in an unnoticed war inside America. People are too stupid to realize whats happening directly in front of their faces.

Spiritwalker
11-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Someone on here once told me I shouldn't judge by a last name but it seems to be a pattern with Muslims. Killing all those innocent American people. If we don't do something now. We will find ourselves in an unnoticed war inside America. People are too stupid to realize whats happening directly in front of their faces.

Correct. You shouldn't judge by the last name of a person.

Twinsmama
11-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Correct. You shouldn't judge by the last name of a person.

Come on...if someone has the name Hughes or Gracie they get a reaction one way or another. if i hear the name serra i automatically think short and mouthy.

if i was getting on a plane with my children and found out there were 10 people with the last name Mohammad I would probably switch flights. I wouldn't say they are automatically bad people but i also would n't take the chance.

Spiritwalker
11-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Come on...if someone has the name Hughes or Gracie they get a reaction one way or another. if i hear the name serra i automatically think short and mouthy.

if i was getting on a plane with my children and found out there were 10 people with the last name Mohammad I would probably switch flights. I wouldn't say they are automatically bad people but i also would n't take the chance.

Huches/Gracie/Serra are family names.

There is a big difference between judging a a person by their last name when it comes to a family and judging a race/religion by the last name.

rearnakedchoke
11-10-2009, 03:23 PM

yes, because terrorist acts have never been committed on american soil by people with the last name malvo, mcveigh, cho, clebold, harris .. they only happen by people with islamic names ...

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 03:40 PM
I'm talking about Muslim people. Americans need to look into them. We are at war with them. Paint the picture however you want to but we are at war with Muslims. I was told I shouldn't judge someone with a Muslim last name. Like Obama, Jindal, Mohammad, or anything of that nature. Sure it's not right to judge them but I would rather have our Country look more into what they are trying to do. I think we need to start prosecuting them for what they say, because what they end up saying they end up doing.

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Before I get screamed at. I know Jindal is a Hindu. I still wouldn't vote for him unless he was running against Obama. I don't think he is qualified to be our President. If I had to choose, I would want Colin Powell to run for President. But again, just because I am a white man that's not scared to speak his mind, I am a racist.

rearnakedchoke
11-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Before I get screamed at. I know Jindal is a Hindu. I still wouldn't vote for him unless he was running against Obama. I don't think he is qualified to be our President. If I had to choose, I would want Colin Powell to run for President. But again, just because I am a white man that's not scared to speak his mind, I am a racist.

Jindal was born a hindu and is now a Christian ... and what doesn't qualify him to be president? and don't worry, we know you are a racist

Vizion
11-10-2009, 03:55 PM
Don't be afraid to speak your mind Donald. Truth is many Americans feel the same way. Political correctness will bury this country.

rearnakedchoke
11-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Don't be afraid to speak your mind Donald. Truth is many Americans feel the same way. Political correctness will bury this country.

no one isn't saying speak your mind, but be prepared to have others rebut what you say .. nothing wrong with that ..

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 04:00 PM
If you want to know why I judge then read this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Muhammad

It is in reference to what the topic is about. I have seen to many people like myself take a topic and turn it into every argument in the world. The question that I have is why shouldn't this be considered not only a terrorist attack but also a racist attack as well. If that would have been a white man killing blacks then he would be considered a racist. Just in case you say he wasn't a racist then read the next post.

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 04:01 PM
DC Sniper’s Plan: Kill six whites a day for 30 days July 19, 2006
Posted by C.A.R.D in Anti-White, Baltimore, DC Sniper, Hate, Hate Crime, John Allen Muhammad, Kill, Killing, Malvo, Muhammad, Murder, Race, Racism, Racist, Shoot, Sniper, Terrorist, Washington, explosives, foreign policy, hypocrisy, policeman, schoolchildren, slavery, white man is the devil.
trackback

One of the two snipers who murdered 10 people in a killing spree that terrorised Washington has revealed their plans to kill hundreds of children, policemen and rescue workers in an attempt to shut down cities across the country.

John Allen Muhammad, 45, and his accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, 21, brought America’s capital to a standstill in 2002 as they picked off white targets at petrol stations and shops in the city’s prosperous suburbs.

Malvo testified that Muhammad, driven by hatred of America because of its “slavery, hypocrisy and foreign policy” and his belief that “the white man is the devil”, planned to kill six whites a day for 30 days.

Malvo alleged that Muhammad had said: “We are going to go to the Washington DC area and we are going to terrorise these people.”

They then intended to move to Baltimore for stage two of their campaign, to shoot a policeman and then blow up explosives at his funeral.

More explosives would target the ambulances that would then rush to the funeral. Another plan to kill three busloads of schoolchildren was thwarted because the pair were arrested when Malvo fell asleep while keeping watch at a Maryland petrol station.

Muhammad’s ultimate plan, Malvo testified, was to indoctrinate 140 young homeless men at a Canada compound who would “shut things down” in cities across America, unless they received £5 million.

Malvo had originally confessed to being the man who pulled the trigger because, as the younger defendant, he was likely to escape the death penalty. He has now admitted only one killing.

The other murders were allegedly carried out by Muhammad, who crawled into the back of their converted blue Chevrolet and shot the victims as they filled their cars with petrol, did their shopping or waited at bus stops.

The attacks left the Washington suburbs transfixed with terror. People knelt down by their rear wheels to pump petrol or sprinted into shops from their cars to avoid the snipers.

Muhammad had treated Malvo like an adopted son, but now the two have turned on each other in a dramatic courtroom confrontation as Muhammad, acting as his own lawyer, cross-examines his former accomplice.

Malvo’s cross-examination, which began on Tuesday, continued yesterday before a court in Rockville, Maryland, outside Washington.

“I think he’s a coward,” Malvo said of the man he had called his father, before turning to him in court and calmly saying: “You took me into your house and made me a monster. You fed me, you clothed me and you made me your child.”

Malvo further testified that Muhammad wanted him to shoot pregnant white women. At one moment, he even had a pregnant woman in his sights in a fast-food restaurant.

“I just couldn’t take the shot,” said Malvo. Between asking questions of his old protégé, Muhammad watched calmly, his chin resting on his hand, as Malvo, on the verge of tears, revealed the full gruesome extent of their plans.

In each attack, Malvo, on look-out duty, gave the order to fire to Muhammad who lay in the back of the car,

pointing his rifle through a hole cut above the rear number plate. When there were no witnesses, Malvo gave the signal to shoot, saying: “You got a go.” Muhammad has been convicted of murder in Virginia where he is on Death Row and is now on trial for six of the killings in neighbouring Maryland.

Muhammad claims that both men are innocent of the six murder charges, while Malvo has already pleaded guilty, accepting six life sentences without parole.

Maryland prosecutors wanted a second trial in case the Virginia conviction is overturned on appeal.

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Jindal is a roman catholic. not a Christian. The reason he isn't qualified enough is because he hasn't been in office long enough. Do we need another Obama in the white house. NO. Rearnakedchoke your the biggest damn racist on this board. I am white and just because I say a bad thing about a sorry behind muslim president doesn't make me a racist. Heck JFK sucked so did George Bush, so did Carter. Dang it. Now I'm a racist against whites. You know what? It's people like you who cry and complain about crap that you don't have and blame it on the white man.

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 04:09 PM
I get sick and tired of people saying that a white man is racist when he speaks his mind. But when a rapper talks about whites like Kanye he is an idol. The problem is that we all can not be equal and we get too dang offended to easily. It makes me sick when people get sued or offended for telling black jokes but when Chris Rock says anything about a white man then that's comedy. It's all a double standard.

Spiritwalker
11-10-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm talking about Muslim people. Americans need to look into them. We are at war with them. Paint the picture however you want to but we are at war with Muslims. I was told I shouldn't judge someone with a Muslim last name. Like Obama, Jindal, Mohammad, or anything of that nature. Sure it's not right to judge them but I would rather have our Country look more into what they are trying to do. I think we need to start prosecuting them for what they say, because what they end up saying they end up doing.

Now we start prosecuting "them" for what they say???

I think that the "Freedom of Speech" should be revised.. ( I am against flag burning) or at least looked into...

But singling out a person for their name is a crappy way of looking at people..

Remeber the names.. McVeigh, Nichols, Kaczynski. I guess we better be at war with the Poles and the Irish.. and the Germans.. (oh wait)..

Your reasoning is just a bit limited I belive

Spiritwalker
11-10-2009, 04:14 PM
I get sick and tired of people saying that a white man is racist when he speaks his mind. But when a rapper talks about whites like Kanye he is an idol. The problem is that we all can not be equal and we get too dang offended to easily. It makes me sick when people get sued or offended for telling black jokes but when Chris Rock says anything about a white man then that's comedy. It's all a double standard.

White mean and black men and asians and whatever get called racists for being.. well.. racists...

There is nothing illeagle with being a racists.. it's just really stupid.

But again, just because I am a white man that's not scared to speak his mind, I am a racist. .

No, it's because of your view points that lables you a racists. Not that your white.

rearnakedchoke
11-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Jindal is a roman catholic. not a Christian. The reason he isn't qualified enough is because he hasn't been in office long enough. Do we need another Obama in the white house. NO. Rearnakedchoke your the biggest damn racist on this board. I am white and just because I say a bad thing about a sorry behind muslim president doesn't make me a racist. Heck JFK sucked so did George Bush, so did Carter. Dang it. Now I'm a racist against whites. You know what? It's people like you who cry and complain about crap that you don't have and blame it on the white man.

LOL .. Jindal is a Roman Catholc who believes that Jesus is the Messiah, which makes him a Christian ...

i am racist? i called you racist, because you said in another thread that you wouldn't vote for jindal because of his last name and that he looks like a muslim (which of course you took back sort of ... LOL) when you base your ideas on someone because of prejudice that makes you a racist .. it is not a white person speaking their mind, it is a white person being racist ...

Vizion
11-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Now we start prosecuting "them" for what they say???

I think that the "Freedom of Speech" should be revised.. ( I am against flag burning) or at least looked into...

But singling out a person for their name is a crappy way of looking at people..

Remeber the names.. McVeigh, Nichols, Kaczynski. I guess we better be at war with the Poles and the Irish.. and the Germans.. (oh wait)..

Your reasoning is just a bit limited I belive I think he means racial profiling. People with Muslim last names have a tendency to get media attention in the wake of tragedy these days. The 5 Imams at the Minneapolis/St Paul Intl Airport were kicked off the plane when they were acting allacrazy. Well, the crew and passengers were scared ****-less because of 9/11. They were all using racial profiling to justify their fears. I think that was wise. I think it is necessary in this day and age, sadly.

Spiritwalker
11-10-2009, 04:19 PM

There is PLENTY wrong with Obama being the President.. I can give you nurmeous reasons... None of those reasons have to do with skin color. And if that is a reason to not like someone or "push them into the sea".. then you have soem real issues that you should take a look at first before casting stones at others.

and a religion is not a reason to exclude someone from office.. unless the Constitution was rewrote last night while I was sleeping.

Spiritwalker
11-10-2009, 04:22 PM
I think he means racial profiling. People with Muslim last names have a tendency to get media attention in the wake of tragedy these days. The 5 Imams at the Minneapolis/St Paul Intl Airport were kicked off the plane when they were acting allacrazy. Well, the crew and passengers were scared ****-less because of 9/11. They were all using racial profiling to justify their fears. I think that was wise. I think it is necessary in this day and age, sadly.

If they were "acting crazy", inhibiting the flight crew.. they should have been arrested.

Racial profiling has got to be one of the dumbest things ever thought up.

I agree that "certain people" seem to do "certain" things.. but there are other ways to look.. how many muslims are in the IRA??? But if you had 5 IRA members on a plane.. would people know? Stupid knee jerk reactionism...

mscomc
11-10-2009, 04:33 PM

What in the blue hell are you talking about? Do you ever think about anything before you hit the reply button when you post?

You saying you don't like obama as president is not racist. But when you make comments about him being muslim, or even mentioning he is black, or about taking muslims and dumping them in the sea somewhere (yeah you took it back, but too late), then you say we should profile people based on muslim last names ......AND COUNTLESS OTHER things you have said, that makes you a racist.

Yes you are right about John Allan Mohammad, he did sound like he had some racical motives behind who he killed, based on his own words....so for you to say that was racist attact, probably has truth to it, so its not racist.

When you get all hot and bothered (did you start eating more fiber like i told you) about "if a white guy started shooting only black people, that would be considered racist".....WHAT ELSE COULD SOMEONE CONSIDER IT AS. You have a guy who is picking on ONE race of people...its not really a head scratcher:Whistle:

With regards to Chris Rock. That guy is a COMEDIAN, he is joking around!!!! Are you joking around with anything you say? No you really are a hateful, and probably miserable guy. Plus, people actually go to Chris Rock to see his shows. They pay money to see him, to be entertained. Do you see him go to: Political rallys and make the statements he makes in jokes? Do you seem walking down the street making fun of: whites, latinos, arabs, etc etc etc.

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 04:37 PM
please explain my view points? Tell me I'm lying when I say that a white man can not say the things a black man says without being called a racist. I don't think I have said anything to be called a racist. Tell me I'm wrong and I will prove you I'm right.

I guess I'm a racist because I said something about a Muslim. Guess what they killed thousands of people on 9-11 and now we have 13 dead because of a sick Muslim who was a radical and it's proven now. I guess I am a racist because I showed proof that the D.C snipers were not only Muslim but also racist towards whites. I guess I am a racist because I don't like Jindal, but I did say I would vote for him over Obama, dang that made me racist. Am I racist because I don't like Jesse Jackcon, or Al Sharpton. Am I racist because I said that Abe Lincoln wanted to send blacks back to Africa. Am I racist because I like Colin Powell and his views, Guess what. He's black. Am I racist because I don't like muslims. I don't hate them. I just think they are out to kill Americans. Am I a racist because I defended Rush. Guess what I also defended Vick. Guess what he's black. Am I a racist because I hate the term African American and I think blacks should be called Americans. Am I a racist because I like Glenn Beck. By the way not one of you on here can argue against his views. He shows facts. That's a fact. Oh and what about Rogers vs Fedor. I liked Rogers. I guess that makes me a racist. Or the fact that I like Tiger Woods. I like Reverend James Manning and his views but that makes me a racist. I do not like Rev wright, but I am a racist. It might be the fact that I think the NAACP and the New Black Panthers are racist groups. By the way I am a big supporter of Martin Luther King and his words. I am not a fan of that Malcom X guys thoughts.

Rearnakedchoke answer one honest question? Do you like Obama? Do you like rev wrights views? Do you think for one second our President is not a Muslim?

I for one am tired of racism. I think we are all smart enough to have a conversation with out calling each other a racist because of truthful views. I like to go by facts not opinions. Everything that I said is the truth. Break me down on one of them and I will change my thought. All I ask is to prove to me on anything I have ever said on here that I am a racist and I will admit to it truthfully and ask My God for forgiveness. I love all people except Muslims because of what they want to do to my Country. Remember our soldiers when you're on here griping about the Muslims and giving them credentials over true Americans.

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 04:44 PM
mscoc look at what you wrote.
You saying you don't like obama as president is not racist. But when you make comments about him being muslim, or even mentioning he is black, or about taking muslims and dumping them in the sea somewhere (yeah you took it back, but too late), then you say we should profile people based on muslim last names ......AND COUNTLESS OTHER things you have said, that makes you a racist.

So I am not allowed to say Obama is a Black man. Come on. That doesn't make me a racist. I proved he was Muslim. Look at the Church he went to for 20 years. You know the voices you heard on the videos I posted wasn't cartoon characters. They were actually voices of the real people. Like I said before I am not a racist for not liking Obama. I am smart for not liking Obama. I have never called anyone on here a racist unless they called me one. rearnakedchoke is a racist and it seems like you are just as racist as anyone else for calling me a racist.

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 04:48 PM
I grew up in South Carolina. I grew up with Colored people who didn't like to be called Colored. They like to be called black. I listen to t.v and they call themselves black people. Why can't I. They call me white. They don't call me Caucasian. If you're calling me a racist based upon me calling black people blacks then you have to be the dumbest person on this forum.

mscomc
11-10-2009, 04:55 PM
please explain my view points? Tell me I'm lying when I say that a white man can not say the things a black man says without being called a racist. I don't think I have said anything to be called a racist. Tell me I'm wrong and I will prove you I'm right.

I guess I'm a racist because I said something about a Muslim. Guess what they killed thousands of people on 9-11 and now we have 13 dead because of a sick Muslim who was a radical and it's proven now. I guess I am a racist because I showed proof that the D.C snipers were not only Muslim but also racist towards whites. I guess I am a racist because I don't like Jindal, but I did say I would vote for him over Obama, dang that made me racist. Am I racist because I don't like Jesse Jackcon, or Al Sharpton. Am I racist because I said that Abe Lincoln wanted to send blacks back to Africa. Am I racist because I like Colin Powell and his views, Guess what. He's black. Am I racist because I don't like muslims. I don't hate them. I just think they are out to kill Americans. Am I a racist because I defended Rush. Guess what I also defended Vick. Guess what he's black. Am I a racist because I hate the term African American and I think blacks should be called Americans. Am I a racist because I like Glenn Beck. By the way not one of you on here can argue against his views. He shows facts. That's a fact. Oh and what about Rogers vs Fedor. I liked Rogers. I guess that makes me a racist. Or the fact that I like Tiger Woods. I like Reverend James Manning and his views but that makes me a racist. I do not like Rev wright, but I am a racist. It might be the fact that I think the NAACP and the New Black Panthers are racist groups. By the way I am a big supporter of Martin Luther King and his words. I am not a fan of that Malcom X guys thoughts.

Rearnakedchoke answer one honest question? Do you like Obama? Do you like rev wrights views? Do you think for one second our President is not a Muslim?

I for one am tired of racism. I think we are all smart enough to have a conversation with out calling each other a racist because of truthful views. I like to go by facts not opinions. Everything that I said is the truth. Break me down on one of them and I will change my thought. All I ask is to prove to me on anything I have ever said on here that I am a racist and I will admit to it truthfully and ask My God for forgiveness. I love all people except Muslims because of what they want to do to my Country. Remember our soldiers when you're on here griping about the Muslims and giving them credentials over true Americans.

Geeze, it seems like you are asking YOURSELF alot of questions, regarding whether or not you a racist....maybe you should go see a shrink.:wink:

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 04:57 PM
I am begging for you to prove me I am a racist. If you have the balls to call me out then show proof.

To prove to Mr. mcsoc that people think Chris is a racist I have a story for you.
Not that you will read anyway. You have your mind set to think that only the white man can be racist.

Academy Awards
Posted by Matt Margolis in General Feb 27th, 2005 | 15 responses

I am not going to be watching the Academy Awards tonight. Why not? Because of Chris Rock. It’s not that I’m easily offended… I just think Chris Rock is a racist… or at the very least, gets laughs out of making racist jokes.

I’ve had a real problem with Chris Rock since the 2001 Super Bowl. Back then I wrote a weekly column for my school paper, The Informer, at the University of Hartford, that editorial did not make it to the web archives on The Informer’s website, so I’ll republish it here:

Quest For Equality
Originally published 2/08/01

I, like many Americans watched the Super Bowl two weeks ago. I watched it for the commercials, as I usually do. Some of the most comical advertising comes out during Super Bowl commercials, so I watch it for that. Quite honestly, I could care less about the game, who was playing or any of that stuff.

I also watched the Half Time show, even though I anticipated it to be terrible. After watching it, I found myself very angered, not only because N’Sync (who did in fact N’Suck) and Britney Spears were performing in it, but because of the little skit that occurred before the actual performance on the field.

If you do not remember the skit, it had Ben Stiller playing the role of the Half Time Coordinator, and he was going around to all of the acts yelling at them and saying what they were doing wrong… Then Chris Rock comes in and says “No, no, no, this is too white for me…”

Excuse me? Too white? What is that supposed mean? I would have liked to think that CBS would have some sense and not have allowed that extremely racist comment to go on the air. And I say “racist” because it was racist. Many people may not recognize it as racist because it was insulting white people. Nevertheless, white people can be the victims of racism and discrimination too.

I have not heard any talk about that Chris Rock comment since the Super Bowl. Maybe that line just flew over everyone’s heads. Why don’t people recognize this kind of racism? It is a bad thing no matter who is victimized by it. Whether it is a stupid comment like what Chris Rock said, or government supported discrimination like “affirmative action”.

Let us imagine the situation was reversed. What if instead of Chris Rock saying, “This is too white,” Ben Stiller had said, “This is too black.” Public outrage I assure you. Actually, CBS probably would not even have aired it. However, “This is too white” was acceptable, it was aired, and for whatever reasons it went unnoticed.

Racism towards non-minorities goes virtually unnoticed, while racism toward minorities is such a hugely sensitive issue in the private sector and in government. John Ashcroft, the new Attorney General of the United States was portrayed as a racist in the media because while he was Senator of Missouri, because he did not vote to confirm the African-American judge Ron White. You probably rarely (or never) heard on the news that he voted to confirm 26 of 28 black judges while he was Senator.

But is that the point? Was Ashcroft expected to vote for an African American solely because of his or her race? That is racist and unethical. Racism is such a sensitive issue (when minorities are the victims) that almost everything becomes an issue of color. And that defeats the idea of equality.

In a perfect world, everyone would believe in equality of all people. How can we expect people to believe in equality if the differences between different races and cultures are exploited in such negative ways? Using “white” to negatively describe something is just as bad as saying a derogatory remark to a minority.

There are all kinds of students here at the University of Hartford. There are students from all over the country, and all over the world. We may look different, and come from different places and have different roots, but we are all people, and we should all look at each other as fellow human beings, not as different colors, races, or whatever. That is what equality really is.

Vizion
11-10-2009, 05:01 PM
If they were "acting crazy", inhibiting the flight crew.. they should have been arrested.

They didn't inhibit the crew, they scared the poop out of them. I think it was all a staged thing myself, but that's another topic...

Racial profiling has got to be one of the dumbest things ever thought up.

Police use it everyday...even black cops do, against black offenders. It is what it is. If it works, why not use it? Tho I would agree there are problems related to it, it is indeed unavoidable, yes?

I agree that "certain people" seem to do "certain" things.. but there are other ways to look.. how many muslims are in the IRA??? But if you had 5 IRA members on a plane.. would people know? Stupid knee jerk reactionism...
The IRA didn't fly 2 planes into the World Trade Center, 1 into the Pentagon and 1 into the, well, one that crashed...Muslims did. Muslims with Muslim names. They fomented paranoia of their religion themselves.,

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 05:03 PM
mscomc why don't you try and prove that I am instead of looking for your two buddies so praise you because you think you're funny. All I ask is for you to prove me that i am a racist. You prove that and I will see a shrink but I think you are the one that needs to see one.

mscomc
11-10-2009, 05:13 PM
I am begging for you to prove me I am a racist. If you have the balls to call me out then show proof.

To prove to Mr. mcsoc that people think Chris is a racist I have a story for you.Not that you will read anyway. You have your mind set to think that only the white man can be racist.
Academy Awards
Posted by Matt Margolis in General Feb 27th, 2005 | 15 responses

I am not going to be watching the Academy Awards tonight. Why not? Because of Chris Rock. It’s not that I’m easily offended… I just think Chris Rock is a racist… or at the very least, gets laughs out of making racist jokes.

I’ve had a real problem with Chris Rock since the 2001 Super Bowl. Back then I wrote a weekly column for my school paper, The Informer, at the University of Hartford, that editorial did not make it to the web archives on The Informer’s website, so I’ll republish it here:

Quest For Equality
Originally published 2/08/01

I, like many Americans watched the Super Bowl two weeks ago. I watched it for the commercials, as I usually do. Some of the most comical advertising comes out during Super Bowl commercials, so I watch it for that. Quite honestly, I could care less about the game, who was playing or any of that stuff.

I also watched the Half Time show, even though I anticipated it to be terrible. After watching it, I found myself very angered, not only because N’Sync (who did in fact N’Suck) and Britney Spears were performing in it, but because of the little skit that occurred before the actual performance on the field.

If you do not remember the skit, it had Ben Stiller playing the role of the Half Time Coordinator, and he was going around to all of the acts yelling at them and saying what they were doing wrong… Then Chris Rock comes in and says “No, no, no, this is too white for me…”

Excuse me? Too white? What is that supposed mean? I would have liked to think that CBS would have some sense and not have allowed that extremely racist comment to go on the air. And I say “racist” because it was racist. Many people may not recognize it as racist because it was insulting white people. Nevertheless, white people can be the victims of racism and discrimination too.

I have not heard any talk about that Chris Rock comment since the Super Bowl. Maybe that line just flew over everyone’s heads. Why don’t people recognize this kind of racism? It is a bad thing no matter who is victimized by it. Whether it is a stupid comment like what Chris Rock said, or government supported discrimination like “affirmative action”.

Let us imagine the situation was reversed. What if instead of Chris Rock saying, “This is too white,” Ben Stiller had said, “This is too black.” Public outrage I assure you. Actually, CBS probably would not even have aired it. However, “This is too white” was acceptable, it was aired, and for whatever reasons it went unnoticed.

Racism towards non-minorities goes virtually unnoticed, while racism toward minorities is such a hugely sensitive issue in the private sector and in government. John Ashcroft, the new Attorney General of the United States was portrayed as a racist in the media because while he was Senator of Missouri, because he did not vote to confirm the African-American judge Ron White. You probably rarely (or never) heard on the news that he voted to confirm 26 of 28 black judges while he was Senator.

But is that the point? Was Ashcroft expected to vote for an African American solely because of his or her race? That is racist and unethical. Racism is such a sensitive issue (when minorities are the victims) that almost everything becomes an issue of color. And that defeats the idea of equality.

In a perfect world, everyone would believe in equality of all people. How can we expect people to believe in equality if the differences between different races and cultures are exploited in such negative ways? Using “white” to negatively describe something is just as bad as saying a derogatory remark to a minority.

There are all kinds of students here at the University of Hartford. There are students from all over the country, and all over the world. We may look different, and come from different places and have different roots, but we are all people, and we should all look at each other as fellow human beings, not as different colors, races, or whatever. That is what equality really is.

Ooooo lordy please give me strength.

1) First of all, you are either an illiterate, or have a really bad memory. I have already said why I think you are a racist above, using information from this this thread and other threads we have been in. And I know there are others on this forum who would agree with me.

2) WHEN THE HELL DID I SAY PEOPLE DONT FIND CHRIS ROCK TO BE RACIST? obviously some do, i am talking to one right NOW. My point was, I dont think he is, and I gave my reasons for it, and I know those reasons are shared by many who I have had the same conversation with. Furthermore, if you ever watch chris rock, you would know that one of his jokes is that "there will never be anyone more racist, than a racist black man"......

3) Finally, you must REALLLLLY be a few fries short of happy meal (oops, i dont want you to strain you brain figuring out that riddle) or something for you to say "You have your mind set to think that only the white man can be racist"------Did I NOT JUST FREAKING AGREE WITH YOU a few posts before this one, that John Allan Muahmmad probably had racist motives behind what he did, and he was BLACK.

----In the fort hood texas forum, when we were talking about radical groups that should be kicked out of the country:

Did I NOT MENTION, that i think the Nation of Islam (black organization), and The NEW black panther party were no good, crazy, bad, and needed to be kicked out of america? Is that ringing some bells for you now?

Or how about that small list I made.... on their I also did mention;

1) The KKK
2) Any neo-nazi groups
3) westboro baptist church

-----True, when i wrote those, these groups are mostly white sure. But i also wrote ETC ETC ETC after that.

My god, PLEASE.....go back and get your GED or something, go to school before you come back.

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Proof that only whites are racist.

African-American Issues
Hating Whitey: The Myth of Black Racism
by Ron Daniels I recently appeared on the Fox News Channel's Hannity and Colmes show to debate/confront one David Horowitz, a radical turned conservative who once served as the editor of Ramparts Magazine in the 60's. A self-proclaimed former supporter of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense, Mr. Horowitz has a controversial new book out called Hating Whitey.

In the book he alleges, among other things, that there is pervasive anti-White racism and anti-Semitism in the Black community. He contends that Black people have betrayed Dr. King's dream of a "color blind" society where people are judged by the "content of the character" rather than the pigmentation of their skin. Like other conservatives, Horowitz claims to be fed up with Black people blaming White people and racism for the persistence of problems which he implies are due to defects in the culture and character of Black people. He also argues that there is a double standard in sanctioning bigots and racists in America, suggesting that Rev. Jesse Jackson can speak at the Million Man March or be seen with Rev. Al
Sharpton (he labels Farrakhan and Sharpton racists and anti-Semites) with
impunity, while if he were to appear with David Duke he would be condemned for standing with a white supremacist.

Of course Mr. Horowitz's calculated ranting is not new. Accusations of "Black racism" or "reverse racism" have been in vogue since Ronald Reagan first popularized these terms during his tenure in the White House. President Reagan, who professed to never having seen racism in his life, was hell bent on eradicating what he considered to be encroachments on the rights of White people as a result of policies aimed at remedying discrimination against Blacks. Reagan was the most prominent point person for the White backlash, the counter attack designed to undermine the gains of civil rights movement. Isolated expressions of hostility towards Whites were cited to demonstrate that Black people could also be racist. In that vein, affirmative action was attacked as the embodiment of reverse discrimination, an infringement on the rights of Whites. The civil rights movement had gone too far. Black progress was impeding White progress.

Mr. Horowitz's convoluted contentions resonate among some within the White community because they play to the fears and anxieties that conservatives have exploited to push what is essentially a racist, sexist, homophobic and anti-labor political agenda; an agenda which has propelled
conservatives into positions of power including control of the U.S. Congress. The problem is that the conservative's agenda would ultimately lead to a retreat to the "good old days" of White male dominance, power and privilege. The popularity of commentators like David Horowitz and simplistic books like Hating Whitey suggest that there are a significant
number of White Americans who would welcome such a retreat. Hence,
Horowitz's horrific views must be confronted and discredited at every
opportunity.

While no one would claim that there is not some hostility towards Whites
in the Black community, it certainly is not pervasive. On the contrary, forgiveness, tolerance and reconciliation are traits, which are deeply
imbedded in Black culture. There is absolutely no history of Black people
systematically advocating or conducting campaigns of hatred and terror
against White people. Hence isolated incidents of overt hostility and/or
violence by Blacks towards Whites are the exception and not the rule. Such
rare incidents cannot be equated with the long history of terror and racist violence which Black people have suffered in this country at the hands of hostile White individuals and organizations.

By definition, racism is the capacity/power to translate prejudice/bigotry into custom, policy or law. Black people have not had the predisposition or the power to oppress White people in this country. Hence the notion of "Black racism" is a contradiction in terms. It is odd that Mr. Horowitz would focus on so called anti-White racism when Black people like James Byrd are still being lynched in this country or police brutality, mostly at the hands of White police officers and the racist phenomenon of DWB, Driving While Black, have reached epidemic proportions. I am not aware of any organized group in the Black community, which, is going around painting swastikas on Jewish Synagogues or burning down White churches.

The resurgence of the Ku Klux Klan and other Neo Nazi and white supremacist organizations and militias is real. Benjamin Nathaniel Smith
who went on a killing spree in the Mid-West or Buford Furrows who wounded several children in a Jewish daycare center and killed an Asian American postal worker in Los Angeles are not figments of the imagination. There are real white supremacist terrorists in this country who are armed,
dangerous and intent on preserving America as a White Anglo Saxon
Protestant nation.

Why are people like David Horowitz blaming the victim rather than shining
the light on the real villains in American society? Perhaps it is because
it is now quite profitable for closet/polite racists to publish distortions and misconceptions that reinforce the fears and anxieties of sizeable numbers of White people in a society where racism and white supremacy are still alive and well. Black people have no choice but to continue to demand affirmative action, reparations and other governmental policies designed to overcome past and present oppression and exploitation of Africans in America.

Copyright (c) 1999 Ron Daniels.

To subscribe to the Black Radical Congress newsletter, please email majordomo@tao.ca with "subscribe brc-news" in the subject line.

Vizion
11-10-2009, 05:15 PM
mscomc why don't you try and prove that I am instead of looking for your two buddies so praise you because you think you're funny. All I ask is for you to prove me that i am a racist. You prove that and I will see a shrink but I think you are the one that needs to see one. Donald, just a word of advice. Chill out buddy. This is just a stupid discussion thread, that is all. Words can easily get mistranslated on formats like this. People have balls they wouldn't have in person so they get carried away, we all have at one time or another, but its just a wasted of precious time. Keep your attacks on the argument, not against the arguer on a personal level. That goes for the rest of you too, now STFU :tongue0011:

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 05:17 PM
This is the crap I am talking about.
WITH YOU a few posts before this one, that John Allan Muahmmad probably had racist motives behind what he did, and he was BLACK

Dude you're too scared to actually say yes he was a racist. He probably had racist intent. That's bull crap. He did have racist intent.

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Again maybe I am to dumb but I don't think that post you're referring to makes me a racist.

mscomc
11-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Donald, just a word of advice. Chill out buddy. This is just a stupid discussion thread, that is all. Words can easily get mistranslated on formats like this. People have balls they wouldn't have in person so they get carried away, we all have at one time or another, but its just a wasted of precious time. Keep your attacks on the argument, not against the arguer on a personal level. That goes for the rest of you too, now STFU :tongue0011:

You are right man, my bad:)

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 05:19 PM
I have sit here for several days and been as nice as I could to a couple people. Do not insult me and call me a racist without proof. Dude if I was a racist then I would not help out inner city kids who need someone to look up to.

mscomc
11-10-2009, 05:21 PM
This is the crap I am talking about.

Dude you're too scared to actually say yes he was a racist. He probably had racist intent. That's bull crap. He did have racist intent.

How the hell do i know for sure he had racist intent? Or do you?

Was I the cop that arrested him?
Was I the shrink who had to interview him?
Was I his defence lawyer?
Was I the prosecution?
Was I the judge who had to listen to his trial?
Was I on the Jury?
Did I know him personally?

---------The answer to all of those is NO!!!! Yes ok, from a few articles it would seem he did. So I am probably 90% convinced he was a racist. That is all I am saying.

mscomc
11-10-2009, 05:23 PM
I have sit here for several days and been as nice as I could to a couple people. Do not insult me and call me a racist without proof. Dude if I was a racist then I would not help out inner city kids who need someone to look up to.

Racism is not linked to to just White-Black relations....... you mentioned before that you help inner city black kids, good for you, and I MEAN THAT.

But you have said, and YOU KNOW YOU HAVE said other things about other people that I find are racist, and so do others. I have already mentioned many times about what, not only in this thread, but another thread.

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 05:28 PM
One of these days we might see eye to eye mscomc. i don't think this will be the day. I have always been a bit blunt about things and I really believe that we just grew up in two totally different cultures. where I live it is acceptable from blacks. I mean my best friend is a black guy. We call each other racially names all the time. So sometimes I should think about the culture of the person I am chatting with before I speak. That I will make a promise to this forum. All I ask is if the writing is on the wall in front of you then please read it.

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Do you mind if we take this discussion into pm

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 05:30 PM
I don't find myself to be racist. I find myself to say racial things but I think being a racist means hating the other color so much that you want to hurt or kill them. I believe Muslims have it out for America. They are proving that every day.

J.B.
11-10-2009, 05:30 PM
It was me who told you not to judge Jindal by his last name, Donald.

It seems like every thread you post in that references Muslims winds up being a heated racial argument.

We all get it....you don't like Muslims

mscomc
11-10-2009, 05:34 PM
Do you mind if we take this discussion into pm

If you would like to continue in PM, please feel free to IM me.

rearnakedchoke
11-10-2009, 05:34 PM
Dude are you seriously asking us to prove why we think you are racist? I am going to cut and paste some of your "views" from other threads ...

Also we don't need another Obama in office in 2012 and that's who Bobby Jindal remindes me of. I just hope we have someone with a normal last name. Not a muslim sounding name.
Man you should have to be of American descent in order to become a President. I dont think anyone with the last name Jindal or Obama is good for our country based upon the fact that we are at war with people of their kind. If that makes me a racist then so be it. I want this country safe again. I want it the way it was back when Regan was president.
I already said I was racist

I hardly see myself a racist (LOL, maybe you are bi-polar)

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Good copy and pasting of sarcastic quotes

mscomc
11-10-2009, 05:38 PM
I don't find myself to be racist. I find myself to say racial things but I think being a racist means hating the other color so much that you want to hurt or kill them. I believe Muslims have it out for America. They are proving that every day.

Ok not to get into the war's in iraq and afghanistan...but there will be muslims who hate the U.S...its not all muslims. The ones who want to do harm against the U.S, is because they feel (whether they are right or not, i dont know) U.S has harmed them. No body just wakes up one day, and says "hey, time to go after those guys"

If you want to discuss some reasons why I think some muslims around the world hate the U.S, then you can pm me. ok? coolio.

and for the record: every post you made anywhere, every video you posted, every article, I HAVE READ and WATCHED them all.

rearnakedchoke
11-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Good copy and pasting of sarcastic quotes

yeah, i can sense the sarcasm .. LOL

mscomc
11-10-2009, 05:41 PM
yeah, i can sense the sarcasm .. LOL

:wink:

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 05:52 PM
It was me who told you not to judge Jindal by his last name, Donald. I am not judging Jindal on his name. I am judging him on his character and his experience. I think we need someone who will not spend as much money in office. I would like to see a President come in and giveback his salary to help our deficit. I may change my mind about Jindal in 3 years.

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 05:53 PM
f you want to discuss some reasons why I think some muslims around the world hate the U.S, then you can pm me. ok? coolio.

and for the record: every post you made anywhere, every video you posted, every article, I HAVE READ and WATCHED them all.

First and foremost I thank you for that mscomc. I would love to know your views being that you are from the outside looking in.

J.B.
11-10-2009, 05:58 PM
I am not judging Jindal on his name. I am judging him on his character and his experience. I think we need someone who will not spend as much money in office. I would like to see a President come in and giveback his salary to help our deficit. I may change my mind about Jindal in 3 years.

In the previous thread, you said straight up that we should not have a person named Jindal or Obama in office because we are "at war with their kind"

rearnakedchoke
11-10-2009, 05:59 PM
yeah, he's not only racist, but a racist with a poor memory ...

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 06:00 PM
I did but later apologized for Jindal. Obama is not good for our country. Plain and simple if this Health Care bill passes we are done with money. Obama wants to ruin our Country and he is actually helping the terrorist by doing what he's doing.

J.B.
11-10-2009, 06:24 PM
I did but later apologized for Jindal. Obama is not good for our country. Plain and simple if this Health Care bill passes we are done with money. Obama wants to ruin our Country and he is actually helping the terrorist by doing what he's doing.

Yes, you did apologize, but then your first post in this thread said

Someone on here once told me I shouldn't judge by a last name but it seems to be a pattern with Muslims.

:rolleyes:

As for Obama, yeah, I'm not a big fan of his either, but saying nonsense like Obama WANTS to ruin our country and he is helping terrorists makes it hard to take what you say seriously.

You know where Obama is RIGHT now? He is meeting with families of the victims at Ft. Hood and going to speak at the memorial today.

Spiritwalker
11-10-2009, 06:33 PM

define "scaring the poop".. were they "chanting" talking about blowing up the plane and such.. or were they just acting like tools...

Spiritwalker
11-10-2009, 06:34 PM

Your a racist.. this thread and your replies therein are the proof.

Vizion
11-10-2009, 07:21 PM
define "scaring the poop".. were they "chanting" talking about blowing up the plane and such.. or were they just acting like tools...
Poop...haha....they were VERY scared, in other words. Apparently they were praying VERY loudly, switching seats randomly, requesting odd things from the flight attendants, and worst of all they were heard discussing the 9/11 affair. There were 50 people on that plane who attested to these occurances. That is why they were thrown off the plane. I've never heard one word of regret, apology or second thoughts from any one involved in that decision, and I live in Minneapolis, where this occurred and was covered by the news.

That, didn't help Muslims public images. No matter how hard you try to reverse the negative, people do not forget. That is why racial profiling exists.

Spiritwalker
11-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Poop...haha....they were VERY scared, in other words. Apparently they were praying VERY loudly, switching seats randomly, requesting odd things from the flight attendants, and worst of all they were heard discussing the 9/11 affair. There were 50 people on that plane who attested to these occurances. That is why they were thrown off the plane. I've never heard one word of regret, apology or second thoughts from any one involved in that decision, and I live in Minneapolis, where this occurred and was covered by the news.

That, didn't help Muslims public images. No matter how hard you try to reverse the negative, people do not forget. That is why racial profiling exists.

well.. if they were acting like that.. then I don't really think that, that is a case of racial profiling.. just a bounch of tools that got what they deserved.

rockdawg21
11-10-2009, 07:54 PM
I just won't vote for a Muslim. One of the many reasons I didn't vote for Obama. :laugh:

donaldbreland
11-10-2009, 08:11 PM
rearnakedchoke I just want you to know that Jesus Loves you and he has his arms wide open for you. I will be praying for you and your family. God Bless

rearnakedchoke
11-10-2009, 09:42 PM
rearnakedchoke I just want you to know that Jesus Loves you and he has his arms wide open for you. I will be praying for you and your family. God Bless

Thank you for your prayers .. I will also prayer for you and yours