Tyburn
11-09-2009, 04:14 PM
:happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOcrmEkJG00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dTCmbaIBTw

:happydancing:

Llamafighter
11-09-2009, 05:12 PM
AWESOME interviews, Dave. I mean that. very candid and you got some great info.

VCURamFan
11-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Man, best interviews you've ever done, Dave! He's such a great human & it's fantastic to see him so fired up about regular life as opposed to just about his next fight.

Tyburn
11-09-2009, 05:53 PM
:ashamed: I got caught up. You know we did the interview AFTER the meal, and I'd be dumbstruck all the way through that, I'd pulled myself together...and everything was going fine...and then I just got caught up...like I'd meant to ask him so much...and...it just never happened...I just let him talk in the end because its like trying to bottle up wind, or capture fire...I mean he just explodes and shifts and...

Well I hope it was worth waiting for :unsure-1:

Tyburn
11-09-2009, 07:42 PM
:scared0015: My video has just gone out in a Joe Lauzon Tweet :blink:

I didnt even send it to him...I mean its in a myspace bullitin and my blog...but I didnt think he was that into me to bother checking...:mellow:

I dont mind though...its just a little odd to see him directing peeps to one of my videos :ashamed:

Llamafighter
11-09-2009, 07:47 PM

I didnt even send it to him...I mean its in a myspace bullitin and my blog...but I didnt think he was that into me to bother checking...:mellow:

I dont mind though...its just a little odd to see him directing peeps to one of my videos :ashamed:

Awesome!

VCURamFan
11-09-2009, 08:29 PM

That's tight, Dave! Cool to know that Joe's a fan of Jens, too!

atomdanger
11-09-2009, 10:07 PM
I like his idea about a good ametuer setup.

Tyburn
11-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Well me an Joe have talked in the past. I should go thank him for finding the video tweet worthy...Its now got about 150 odd viewings in one day...it takes a Cage Gladiator film 1 month to get that, and takes a GOOD predictions video possibly a year :laugh:

:ashamed: