PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here play Halo 3?

shon8121
11-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Halo is a odd subject for me. I disliked Halo 2... and I certainly didn't like Halo 3 much more, but thats because Halo 1 set the standard and was super duper awesome in my opinion.

Anyway, I do play Halo 3 occasionally because my brain is weird and it's just familiar.

I know there are several peeps here who dislike me... a lot.
What better revenge than to wipe the floor with me in Halo 3?

Your map, your rules. I'll play!

Xbox360 Gamertag:

Velocity 821

I think I should mention there's a space between the word and the numbers, just in case. Haha.

Any takers?

bradwright
11-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Halo is a odd subject for me. I disliked Halo 2... and I certainly didn't like Halo 3 much more, but thats because Halo 1 set the standard and was super duper awesome in my opinion.

Anyway, I do play Halo 3 occasionally because my brain is weird and it's just familiar.

Xbox360 Gamertag:

Velocity 821

I think I should mention there's a space between the word and the numbers, just in case. Haha.

Any takers?

nobody dislikes you.:)

whats xbox360 ?:unsure-1:

TexasRN
11-08-2009, 06:15 PM

It's the new Atari. :laugh:

~Amy

shon8121
11-08-2009, 06:16 PM

Man, if thats the case I sure have been fooled!

Haha.
But uh, I guess this means you do not own a 360? They're pretty fun! The wife has talked me into purchasing her a Wii, and before that I got a PlayStation 3 that is used often for Rock Band purposes. I guess I'm pretty much endorsing all of the Consoles, if you get a chance to own one or three. Haha.

bradwright
11-08-2009, 06:32 PM
It's the new Atari. :laugh:

~Amy

why would anyone need a new Atari ?:unsure-1:
mine still works just fine.:)

bradwright
11-08-2009, 06:49 PM

Xbox360 Gamertag:

Velocity 821

Any takers?

i know nothing of what you speak of but if you are ever up to a game of pong just let me know:)....you do understand that you will have to come to my place to play dont you ?:unsure-1:
dont worry though Dave wont be here... ( he doesn't like Canada you know ):sad::)

TexasRN
11-08-2009, 07:13 PM
why would anyone need a new Atari ?:unsure-1:
mine still works just fine.:)

I lost count of how many Atari controllers I broke. And the cover on my reset button toggle switch came off so now it's just metal. Maybe I should get one of them newfangled machines.

~Amy

bradwright
11-08-2009, 07:27 PM
I lost count of how many Atari controllers I broke. And the cover on my reset button toggle switch came off so now it's just metal. Maybe I should get one of them newfangled machines.

~Amy

maybe i should to and then i could try that Halo game...if its anything like the song i might actually enjoy it as well:)

J.B.
11-09-2009, 02:49 AM
I don't play Halo, but if you ever want to be schooled in the world of Madden I'm your man.

logrus
11-09-2009, 03:03 AM
I don't play Halo, but if you ever want to be schooled in the world of Madden I'm your man.

Last time I took a challenge like that I was playing against a team with star players were supped up.

shon8121
11-09-2009, 03:57 AM

Dang it. I don't play Sports games... :-(
I'm certian I would get owned if I tried! Haha.

J.B.
11-09-2009, 04:02 AM
Last time I took a challenge like that I was playing against a team with star players were supped up.

Then you were playing a HaXor....

I don't cheat, I just play for fun.

matthughesfan21
11-09-2009, 04:03 AM
I personally think Halo sucks, but thats just my opinion...If you would like to play some good games :wink:, here's one thats making a splash this year

http://www.cheapgames.com.au/images/call%20of%20duty%20modern%20warfare%202%20xbox3600 .jpg

and if you like sports games, madden is always good, but this one is pretty frickin spectacular if you like the sport

http://playstationlifestyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/nhl-10-cover.jpg

J.B.
11-09-2009, 04:16 AM
NHL 10 is awesome

Modern Warfare 2 will be awesome, but I will admit I'm kinda burnt out on first person shooter games. My buddies love COD though, and I will probably get it just to play with them. I gotta admit, I am a huge gamer, but I was a bit late getting into the 6th generation consoles. Now I am so happy I actually went out and got an Xbox when I moved back to AZ. I get to talk and play games with my friends back in Chicago all the time, and sometimes we just sit on there talking even though we are doing completely different things, it's really nice to have. Growing up in the NES generation, I never would have imagined gaming would be at the level it is today.

matthughesfan21
11-09-2009, 04:20 AM
NHL 10 is awesome

Modern Warfare 2 will be awesome, but I will admit I'm kinda burnt out on first person shooter games. My buddies love COD though, and I will probably get it just to play with them. I gotta admit, I am a huge gamer, but I was a bit late getting into the 6th generation consoles. Now I am so happy I actually went out and got an Xbox when I moved back to AZ. I get to talk and play games with my friends back in Chicago all the time, and sometimes we just sit on there talking even though we are doing completely different things, it's really nice to have. Growing up in the NES generation, I never would have imagined gaming would be at the level it is today.NHL is one of the best sports games ive ever played, i play everyday along with COD, I'm getting MW2 tomorrow night at midnight:laugh:....i dont get burnt out of FPS because of the online play, i get tired of story mode, but with online play its play value is neverending, plus i hate thirdperson shooters with a passion haha:laugh:

just curious JB...When you play NHL, is it blackhawks or coyotes?

J.B.
11-09-2009, 04:54 AM
:
just curious JB...When you play NHL, is it blackhawks or coyotes?

Lol, that is a good question...:laugh:

I have been known to run with Coyotes while living in video game land, but in real life I think the Coyotes are a joke. Seriously, it was 87 degrees here today on November 8th, nobody cares about Ice-Hockey here in the desert. I would usually post the LOL smiley after such a lulzy statement, but in this case the statement is made of truth and epic win. So, it's actually not funny at all, and more sad...:sad:

I am a Blackhawks fan, and that's it. Kinda like with baseball, I have never become attached to the Diamondbacks and I will always call the White Sox my only team in baseball. Maybe that makes me weird, but oh well! :)

matthughesfan21
11-09-2009, 05:10 AM
Lol, that is a good question...:laugh:

I have been known to run with Coyotes while living in video game land, but in real life I think the Coyotes are a joke. Seriously, it was 87 degrees here today on November 8th, nobody cares about Ice-Hockey here in the desert. I would usually post the LOL smiley after such a lulzy statement, but in this case the statement is made of truth and epic win. So, it's actually not funny at all, and more sad...:sad:

I am a Blackhawks fan, and that's it. Kinda like with baseball, I have never become attached to the Diamondbacks and I will always call the White Sox my only team in baseball. Maybe that makes me weird, but oh well! :)
The Coyotes are a joke to some extent, they have been terrible in years past, but so far this season they are playing quite well...They are a joke because they are bankrupt and can't fill the stadium...hockey just won't thrive in Phoenix, the NHL just had to buy the team because they are bankrupt...

They need to move the team to Winnipeg where they will thrive, but the NHL doesn't want to move teams out of the USA

J.B.
11-09-2009, 05:16 AM
The Coyotes are a joke to some extent, they have been terrible in years past, but so far this season they are playing quite well...They are a joke because they are bankrupt and can't fill the stadium...hockey just won't thrive in Phoenix, the NHL just had to buy the team because they are bankrupt...

They need to move the team to Winnipeg where they will thrive, but the NHL doesn't want to move teams out of the USA

I agree with you that Hockey won't thrive here in PHX, but I cannot agree with sending the team to Winnipeg, just on sentimental reasons. The people who DO love the Coyotes, really DO love them. It's too bad there are not more of those people, otherwise the Coyotes would not have this problem in the first place.

matthughesfan21
11-09-2009, 05:21 AM
I agree with you that Hockey won't thrive here in PHX, but I cannot agree with sending the team to Winnipeg, just on sentimental reasons. The people who DO love the Coyotes, really DO love them. It's too bad there are not more of those people, otherwise the Coyotes would not have this problem in the first place.its not far to the players on the ice to have to play at home with such a weak crowd, there is no such thing as home-ice advantage there because they don't get any support even though they are playing well past their expectations...Sure some people really do love the Yotes there...but there are alot of people here in Central illinois that love the Bears, that doesn't mean they need the team here.

If they move to Winnipeg(a city very deserving of another pro franchise), the Yotes(probably become the Jets) would be one of the highest attendance teams in the NHL...I know it will suck for those yote fans in phx, but you have to consider the business aspect of it...Winnipeg will actually show up and support the team and they willl have all the fans in the world, and the franchise won't be broke either

J.B.
11-09-2009, 05:34 AM
its not far to the players on the ice to have to play at home with such a weak crowd, there is no such thing as home-ice advantage there because they don't get any support even though they are playing well past their expectations...Sure some people really do love the Yotes there...but there are alot of people here in Central illinois that love the Bears, that doesn't mean they need the team here.

If they move to Winnipeg(a city very deserving of another pro franchise), the Yotes(probably become the Jets) would be one of the highest attendance teams in the NHL...I know it will suck for those yote fans in phx, but you have to consider the business aspect of it...Winnipeg will actually show up and support the team and they willl have all the fans in the world, and the franchise won't be broke either

But you also have to remember how fickle people are....:wink:

Phoenix is notorious for being a fair-weather sports city, because the valley is largely full of transients from other places. Heck, it seems like EVERYBODY in the valley of the sun is from somewhere else (myself included). However, Phoenix is still one of the biggest cities and metro areas in the whole country and if they start playing REALLY good they COULD generate a bunch more money here in AZ then they could in Winnipeg. Still, I do think they are mostly a joke and Phoenix will never be a "Hockey Town".

shon8121
11-10-2009, 12:01 AM
I personally think Halo sucks, but thats just my opinion...If you would like to play some good games :wink:, here's one thats making a splash this year

My wife plays Call of Duty... and she might just be a big enough nerd to beat you. Haha.

I agree that Halo sucks! Haha, but it's what I'm familiar with. I gotta stay in my comfort zone!

bradwright
11-10-2009, 12:14 AM
But you also have to remember how fickle people are....:wink:

Phoenix is notorious for being a fair-weather sports city, because the valley is largely full of transients from other places. Heck, it seems like EVERYBODY in the valley of the sun is from somewhere else (myself included). However, Phoenix is still one of the biggest cities and metro areas in the whole country and if they start playing REALLY good they COULD generate a bunch more money here in AZ then they could in Winnipeg. Still, I do think they are mostly a joke and Phoenix will never be a "Hockey Town".

just a quick question....how the heck do you guys even know where Winnipeg is ?:unsure-1:

matthughesfan21
11-10-2009, 12:48 AM
just a quick question....how the heck do you guys even know where Winnipeg is ?:unsure-1:because of how big a hockey fan i am