PDA

View Full Version : NBA 09-10 Season

J.B.
11-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Well, it's time for the yearly Basketball thread.

Talk about your teams, your picks, and other NBA stuff.

As always, I am following the Bulls and the Suns, and both teams are off to a good start. I think we are gonna see some surprises this year in both the East and the West.

VCURamFan
11-07-2009, 02:56 AM
I'm a Suns fan (thanks to Nash) & now am a brand new Jazz fan (thanks to Eric Maynor!)

J.B.
11-07-2009, 03:04 AM
The Suns just beat the Celtics IN Boston 110-103....:w00t:

The Suns are off to a 5-1 start and they are really clicking with Jason Richardson and Channing Frye. Plus Amar'e Stoudimire is healthy now. This could be a great season for Phoenix.

bj44
11-08-2009, 12:46 AM
The Suns just beat the Celtics IN Boston 110-103....:w00t:

The Suns are off to a 5-1 start and they are really clicking with Jason Richardson and Channing Frye. Plus Amar'e Stoudimire is healthy now. This could be a great season for Phoenix.

traitor.... Be a bulls fan

Miss Foxy
11-08-2009, 03:08 AM
We went to the LAKER game last night woot woot!! I love me some Kobe, but I especially love me some FARMAR....Ohhh ya!! :wink:

J.B.
11-08-2009, 03:44 AM
traitor.... Be a bulls fan

Before you call me a traitor, maybe you should learn to capitalize Bulls.

I've spent my entire life between Phoenix and Chicago, I have earned the right to call myself a fan of both cities.

eric84
12-02-2009, 05:17 PM
Suns off to a great start, except they got whomped last night badly. I'm a lifelong Suns fan, so I'm not just jumping on the bandwagon. I felt with the players they had they could do very well this year even though most people didn't think they were going to. I don't watch many other teams until playoff time, but when I can I enjoy watching Tracy McGrady. Although he has slide downhill in the past few years, he has been one of my favorite players to watch in the past 8 or so years.
I think the west will be between the Suns and Lakers, while the east I think Boston and Magic. If I had to bet on it, I would give it to the Lakers again if they can keep Artest in check, but if not, I'd say the Suns or Magic.