PDA

View Full Version : TUF 10.7 (Spoilers!!)

rockdawg21
11-05-2009, 02:47 AM
Damn, I'm impressed with Marcus Jones! I had NO idea he could pull off something like that, very very impressive win by Marcus "Big Baby" Jones!

atomdanger
11-05-2009, 03:11 AM
Yeah, not too bad. It was quick, Rampage certainly isn't making me sad that he is gone.

MMeh
11-05-2009, 05:02 AM
Damn, I'm impressed with Marcus Jones! I had NO idea he could pull off something like that, very very impressive win by Marcus "Big Baby" Jones!

I'm torn - I wanted Rampage to look bad because he's acted like such a jerk, but Marcus is by far my favorite guy on the show, and I'm hoping he wins it. A guy that strong with solid technique can pull some subs like crazy. Plus, I was incredibly impressed with the respect he shows the other fighters in the house and the coaches, the deference to Rampage's choice being the big example. It was a genuine moment that showed a very good character on his part.

Buzzard
11-05-2009, 06:51 AM
I was quite happy Marcus won. He seems like a good guy and I'd love to see him take it all.

rockdawg21
11-05-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm torn - I wanted Rampage to look bad because he's acted like such a jerk, but Marcus is by far my favorite guy on the show, and I'm hoping he wins it. A guy that strong with solid technique can pull some subs like crazy. Plus, I was incredibly impressed with the respect he shows the other fighters in the house and the coaches, the deference to Rampage's choice being the big example. It was a genuine moment that showed a very good character on his part.
I hear ya. I wanted to see Rampage lose all fights, but not enough that I wanted to see Marcus lose. That guy's got some amazing raw talent. I never expected him to do anything once he got on his back. Amazing!

F34R
11-05-2009, 12:12 PM
He's so freakin' long, that armbar wasn't much for him to pull off against someone so much smaller than him. When they showed the warm ups, he slapped on a triangle pretty quick too. We'll see how he does against the next few fighters. I have a feeling that he's going to get knocked out with his chin leaning the way into a clinch.

Llamafighter
11-05-2009, 01:52 PM
How crazy would it be if Team Rampage lost all but 1 fight and still got a guy in the finals?
I think Jones will handle Schoonover. He's going to be a tough fight for anyone.

Max
11-05-2009, 03:57 PM
How crazy would it be if Team Rampage lost all but 1 fight and still got a guy in the finals?
I think Jones will handle Schoonover. He's going to be a tough fight for anyone.

Matt lost all but 2 if I remember correctly and got both his guys in the finals so it could happen. So much of TUF is picking the fights. If you have control of that (and you know how to pick fights) over half of your team should move on to the next round. Just look at Jens vs BJ. Jens had the first fight picked and just picked fights that were good match ups for his fighters until it came down to the 4 guys that BJ had that were better than his final 4.

Vizion
11-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Roy Nelson vs. Justin Wren
Marcus vs. "Titties"
Brendan vs. Jon Madsen
British guy vs. Matt

I believe either Marcus or Justin will take the contract.

atomdanger
11-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Matt lost all but 2 if I remember correctly and got both his guys in the finals so it could happen. So much of TUF is picking the fights. If you have control of that (and you know how to pick fights) over half of your team should move on to the next round. Just look at Jens vs BJ. Jens had the first fight picked and just picked fights that were good match ups for his fighters until it came down to the 4 guys that BJ had that were better than his final 4.

Yeah, having control REALLY makes a difference.

flo
11-05-2009, 06:07 PM

Word. I felt the same way.

billwilliams70
11-05-2009, 07:24 PM
I like Big Baby.....thought the whole spider situation was hilarious as well as his constant laughing when learning new things.

I felt for him when the drawing was made.....but he's gotta take it and not let it get him down. If he's as big of a student of the game as he says he is, then he should have known that stupid crap like that happens in the house.

I certainly didn't expect such a quick submission attempt, let alone a successful one to finish the fight, from such a big guy that's as inexperienced as he is.

I hope he wins the whole thing and continues to learn and giggle as he does.

Later.

Chuck
11-06-2009, 01:47 AM
I think you're all forgetting about 1 thing....

KIMBO!!!!!!!!

Miss Foxy
11-06-2009, 04:03 PM
I think you're all forgetting about 1 thing....

KIMBO!!!!!!!!

Omg..I am scared of Kimbo..His teeth and his face are scary!! I literally get scared he's gross..:cry:

shon8121
11-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Oh... I want Kimbo to have a second chance SO bad. I was really upset by the fight he lost because that huge dude just sat on him and tapped his head. That was a weird fight. The preview for the next show hints so strongly that he will come back for another fight! Oh... I want to see it so bad. Kimbo for life! haha.

Jonlion
11-09-2009, 06:24 PM
I love Marcus Jones, I hope that he wins the whole thing.

He is a real gentleman, real enthustiastic and talented as well!

I feel Rampage, things just haven't gone well.

I also like Rashad but I think he is a bit smarmy and acting all saintly to show Rampage up.