PDA

View Full Version : band you would like to see in concert

Jason 16
02-09-2009, 08:49 PM
What bands would you like to go see live. (video needed) :)

me mushroom head http://video.google.com/videosearch?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS227US227&q=mushroom%20head&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#q=mushroom+head+save+us+live&hl=en&emb=0

Blmfighter
02-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Guns and Roses!

J.B.
02-09-2009, 09:03 PM
What bands would you like to go see live. (video needed) :)

me mushroom head http://video.google.com/videosearch?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS227US227&q=mushroom%20head&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#q=mushroom+head+save+us+live&hl=en&emb=0

Lol, mushroomhead, those guys are pretty cool. My buddies have played a bunch of shows with those guys.

For me, High Underground...I would like to see them live. That would be neat. :laugh:

or

Hank Williams III

Jason 16
02-09-2009, 09:05 PM
Lol, mushroomhead, those guys are pretty cool. My buddies have played a bunch of shows with those guys.

For me, High Underground...I would like to see them live. That would be neat. :laugh:

or

Hank Williams III

yea its not like many people think of them. another one would be pantara maybe tool but they might not get more than 3 or 4 songs in lol

J.B.
02-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Sadly, we wont be seeing Pantera anymore :cry: Luckily I got to see em back in the day.

Tool is great, I've seen them twice.

Moose
02-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Rolling Stones back in the late 60's, not the old, decrepit bodies that strut around now in too tight leather pants.

J.B.
02-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Rolling Stones back in the late 60's, not the old, decrepit bodies that strut around now in too tight leather pants.

Amen

Jason 16
02-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Sadly, we wont be seeing Pantera anymore :cry: Luckily I got to see em back in the day.

and Ive to young to have ever went to one

I wasnt shure if they would be good live but Ill take your word for it.

sadly Ive only had a chance to see small local bands live and when I go to fights they some times have a band (normaly sucks)

J.B.
02-09-2009, 09:17 PM
and Ive to young to have ever went to one

I wasnt shure if they would be good live but Ill take your word for it.

sadly Ive only had a chance to see small local bands live and when I go to fights they some times have a band (normaly sucks)

Sadly, all I really go to anymore is local shows because I am usually either playing in my band or running sound for somebody else, but I love it.

But I got a couple bands on my list of shows I need to see this year, now I just gotta pray that I have those weekends off, lol

Jason 16
02-09-2009, 09:26 PM
Sadly, all I really go to anymore is local shows because I am usually either playing in my band or running sound for somebody else, but I love it.

But I got a couple bands on my list of shows I need to see this year, now I just gotta pray that I have those weekends off, lol

for me its money,(mowing lawns and farm work here and there do pay much) my parents dont like rock/metal(at least my dad likes mma kickboxing BJJ exc.) so my last problem I cant drive yet and that should be solved by the end of the month.

atomdanger
02-09-2009, 09:55 PM
I think I've seen just about every band I want to see live.

Pantera, Slayer, Lamb of God, Soulfly, Ozzy, and hundreds of local and underground bands you've never heard of. When I was in high school we used to go to a concert every weekend. Usually smaller shows for well under 10 bucks.

atomdanger
02-09-2009, 09:56 PM

Tool is pretty anti christian. O_o haha
I don't mind tool, but I dislike the Tool obsessed fans, they were ok live.

I am still holding on to a tiny strand of hope that Pantera will do a reunion with Zakk Wylde on guitar in memory of Dime.

atomdanger
02-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Speaking of tours, nobody miss the upcoming Reverend Horton Heat and Nekromantix tour.

Its going to be sick!

hizo64
02-09-2009, 10:51 PM

Dude I got to totally second you on that, when my old band was together we got to open up for Vinnie Pauls other band Hell Yeah. That was pretty cool, Vinnie Paul really liked our band and we were talking to maybe getting signed with him. But like almost all lead singers, our's was incredibly intolerable, over-oppinionated, loud mouthed, rude, selfish and just plain idiotic. Drugs got a hold of him and he self destructed our band and our chances of stardom. :punch:

Jonlion
02-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Sometimes i wish i was a young lad in the seventies and could see bands like the Stones, the Kinks, the Beatles, then the Jam all at their high points.

That would be sweet!

At the moment, i am determined to see Oasis, Ocean Colour Scene and David Gray!

J.B.
02-09-2009, 10:58 PM

I am still holding on to a tiny strand of hope that Pantera will do a reunion with Zakk Wylde on guitar in memory of Dime.

Tool obsessed fans are always funny, but I think they are an amazingly talented band and they put on a great show. Great music still won't save their soul :wink:

As for Pantera w/ Zakk, as cool as that would be, don't hold your breath. :laugh:

atomdanger
02-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Tool obsessed fans are always funny, but I think they are an amazingly talented band and they put on a great show. Great music still won't save their soul :wink:

As for Pantera w/ Zakk, as cool as that would be, don't hold your breath. :laugh:

Yeah I don't know what it is about that Band (tool) but people get wayy obsessed.

J.B.
02-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Yeah I don't know what it is about that Band (tool) but people get wayy obsessed.

I've seen people get that way about a lot of bands. It's like they forget that any other music exists. It's actually funny, because the guy who plays lead guitar in my band right now has another band that is big on Tool, and while I like their band, I just think they could do so much more if they got outside the box of trying to sound and look just like Tool when they play live.

They even put the drumset up front, lol. I love the guys, but I gotta do one of these sometimes... :rolleyes:

VCURamFan
02-10-2009, 12:31 AM
Rolling Stones back in the late 60's, not the old, decrepit bodies that strut around now in too tight leather pants.If we're using time machines, then Hendrix & Metallica before Burton's tragic death.

Jason 16
02-10-2009, 01:47 AM

THAT would be great

ufcfan2
02-10-2009, 03:23 AM

Well u can see the singer and I think another memeber in the band called DOWN..saw them along with the Sword and Metallica when they came thru St.Louis. I will say that was one of their best performances(music wise) that I've seen and i've seen them 7x....

Bands I liked to see:
The Frey(good music good vibes)
Vedera(decent music)
As I lay Dying(very energetic music)
Killswitch Engaged(good music plus just wanna see the brother rock out)
Fleetwood Mac(nothing more to say,one of the greatest female voices in music)
RX Bandits(new band I discovered)
Sarah McLachlan(inspirational and relaxing music)
Evenescence(good music,lost of energy)
Black Label Society(just to see Zakks amazing guitar play)

atomdanger
02-10-2009, 04:40 AM
Well u can see the singer and I think another memeber in the band called DOWN..saw them along with the Sword and Metallica when they came thru St.Louis. I will say that was one of their best performances(music wise) that I've seen and i've seen them 7x....

Bands I liked to see:
The Frey(good music good vibes)
Vedera(decent music)
As I lay Dying(very energetic music)
Killswitch Engaged(good music plus just wanna see the brother rock out)
Fleetwood Mac(nothing more to say,one of the greatest female voices in music)
RX Bandits(new band I discovered)
Sarah McLachlan(inspirational and relaxing music)
Evenescence(good music,lost of energy)
Black Label Society(just to see Zakks amazing guitar play)

Oh I know and like Down, I didn't know they were still a band.
Phil has been in a bunch of bands, for a while he was near 10.

BLS is pretty good live, Zakk Wylde literally looks like a giant biker,
not a multi millionaire rock star, its cool that he isn't all glammy or dressed nice, just sticks with his style.

cheachea
02-10-2009, 07:24 AM
Deftones when Chi comes out of his coma :sad:

billwilliams70
02-10-2009, 08:46 AM
I really only wanna see a few bands:

Project 86
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Thrice

Later.

J.B.
02-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Oh I know and like Down, I didn't know they were still a band.
Phil has been in a bunch of bands, for a while he was near 10.

BLS is pretty good live, Zakk Wylde literally looks like a giant biker,
not a multi millionaire rock star, its cool that he isn't all glammy or dressed nice, just sticks with his style.

Down is still working together, they just put out an album like a year ago I believe. Stone the Crow is one of my all time favorite songs.

I've been down with BLS for years and while I love Zakk, I feel like their sound has fallen off a bit from what it was. Still cool, but not AS cool IMO.

UFCfan2 mentioned Fleetwood Mac, I have seen them live and they put on a great show, I know they are touring this spring.

cheachea said Deftones, and that is another group I have seen numerous times back in the day, awesome band. My prayers are with Chi right now. :cry: