PDA

View Full Version : BLOG: Fedor Fight

NateR
11-04-2009, 03:37 AM
From Matt's Blog:

Well, my wife's been on me about being clean and not bringing excess germs into the house. Audra and I were raised very different, she grew up in town and I would say her mom might be considered a germaphobe. I grew up on the farm where you drank water from a spring sometimes and you didn't always have a sink readily available when you used the bathroom. I think the way I was raised has given me a strong immune system and I just don't get sick very often. But I've got a website you can go to learn how to reduce the risk of spreading germs. I would hate to keep all this knowledge to myself so I am going to share it with you: http://parentingtweens.suite101.com/ (And if anybody asks you why you went there, you tell them Audra Hughes sent you.)

Boomer and I are on our way to Ohio, I'm going to get a quick hunt in and will hopefully be back in a couple of days. I get a lot of questions about the gym and everything is going well. I was teaching class there this evening and I think there were more people at the gym tonight than I've seen in a long time.

I still haven't got the chance to watch the Machida/Shogun fight, but I know that Fedor fights Brett Rogers this weekend. Rogers is a heck of a hitter; but that's Fedor's game. I've never seen Fedor get out-slugged during a fight and I have to think that the pressure might get to Rogers as well. When you fight somebody as high profile as Fedor people tend to get conservative; but the fight should still be interesting.

Got a local boy, who is a good kid, get into a car wreck. He's not doing the best right now, so if you've got some time give Heath some prayers.

Here's this week's Bible verse and I will talk to you all again next week:

Jesus said "I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world can not give. So do not be troubled or afraid." (John 14:27)

-matt

MattHughesRocks
11-04-2009, 05:13 AM
I'm with you on this one Matt.I think everyone needs a roll in the dirt from time to time :wink:

atomdanger
11-04-2009, 06:40 AM
Thank's Matt for reminding me part of why I am a huge fan.

Matt's blogs never seem scripted or fake,
I feel like when he says things he is being himself.
As a fan I have to appreciate him letting us into his life and keeping it real.

VCURamFan
11-04-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm with you on this one Matt.I think everyone needs a roll in the dirt from time to time :wink:
As Mike seems a bit busy on vacation, might I volunteerN.A.T.E.:Whistle:

J.B.
11-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Thanks for sharing as always Matt

Glad to hear the gym is doing so good! WAR HIT SQUAD!

County Mike
11-04-2009, 05:58 PM
As Mike seems a bit busy on vacation, might I volunteerN.A.T.E.:Whistle:

You'll go far, my young apprentice. :)

VCURamFan
11-04-2009, 09:01 PM
You'll go far, my young apprentice. :)
I figure I gotta step up my game. I mean, once your kid's born, you'll have to cut back to part-time, at best!:laugh:

SteveT
11-05-2009, 01:03 AM
I think we need to see a video of a race..Matt's Shelby vs. Boomer's Camaro

Legally of course ;)

Mac can be the official judge

MattHughesRocks
11-05-2009, 01:20 AM
Boom would lose at G..(before the whole word "go" got out)

Legally of course ;)

Boomer
11-13-2009, 04:03 AM

Legally of course ;)

:rolleyes: Matt wanted to race for pink slips but .... my V6 automatic 308 HP vs his V8 6000 HP ...... :blink: momma didn't raise no fool. I would just feel really bad taking his mustang. :D

Neezar
11-13-2009, 04:10 AM
:rolleyes: Matt wanted to race for pink slips but .... my V6 automatic 308 HP vs his V8 6000 HP ...... :blink: momma didn't raise no fool. I would just feel really bad taking his mustang. :D

:laugh:

Mac
11-13-2009, 04:20 AM

Dont worry buddy . Ive got a 54 year old hunk of GM steel in the garage that i plan on making that shelby look utterly silly with when i get it finished .

And thats if i can get him talked into to bringing it over to the dragstrip lol.

Boomer
11-13-2009, 04:30 AM
Dont worry buddy . Ive got a 54 year old hunk of GM steel in the garage that i plan on making that shelby look utterly silly with when i get it finished .

And thats if i can get him talked into to bringing it over to the dragstrip lol.

You know I should'a raced him for the truck he hasn't bought yet! :scared0015:

sasquatch
11-28-2009, 12:59 AM
Cool blog.