PDA

View Full Version : What Are Men Good For?

MattHughesRocks
11-03-2009, 02:06 AM

Mark
11-03-2009, 02:10 AM
Everything.

philips4
11-03-2009, 02:23 AM
Men are good at NOT listening.....

In a Chicago hospital, a gentleman had made several attempts to get into the men's restroom, but it had always been occupied. A nurse noticed his predicament.

Sir, she said "You may use the ladies room if you promise not to touch any of the buttons on the wall."

He did what he needed to, and as he sat there he noticed the buttons he had promised not to touch.

Each button was identified by letters: WW, WA, PP, and a red one labeled ATR.

Who would know if he touched them?

He couldn't resist.. He pushed WW. warm water was sprayed gently upon his bottom.

What a nice feeling, he thought. Men restrooms don't have nice things like this.

Anticipating greater pleasure, he pushed the WA button. Warm air replaced the warm water, gently drying his underside.

When this stopped, he pushed the PP button. A large powder puff caressed his bottom adding a fragile scent of spring flower to this unbelievable pleasure.. The ladies restroom was more than a restroom, it is tender loving pleasure.

When the powder puff completed its pleasure, he couldn't wait to push the ATR button which he knew would be supreme ecstasy.

Next thing he knew he opened his eyes, he was in a hospital bed, and a nurse was staring down at him.

"What happened?" he exclaimed. The last thing I remember was pushing the ATR button.

"The button ATR is an Automatic Tampon Remover. Your penis is under your pillow."

MEN NEVER LISTEN

adamt
11-03-2009, 02:28 AM
i noticed someone wisely tagged this thread "good for nothing", which is quite true, you gotta continually bribe women to do right and good, but men are good for nothing....

Spiritwalker
11-03-2009, 02:45 AM
Everything.

QFT!

NateR
11-03-2009, 02:59 AM
Everything.

... and then some....

bradwright
11-03-2009, 03:05 AM
what are men good for you ask ?
i would tell you but it would just take me way to long:)

Krupp
11-03-2009, 03:19 AM
We're good at drinking...well...most of us are anyways.

And without us, women's life would be boring. Plain and simple, aye haha.

Mac
11-03-2009, 03:56 AM
Locking pointless threads!!!

Vizion
11-03-2009, 12:17 PM
Everything. What aren't men good for???

rockdawg21
11-03-2009, 12:28 PM
Sex
Drinking the beer you women fetch for us :laugh:

Shoots like a girl
11-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Men are good at losing things because they refuse to put them back where they belong! :)

Shoots like a girl
11-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Men are also good at killing spiders and taking out the garbage. No, wait..............I do that. Sorry guys, all I can really come up with is you are good at helping us make babies!!! :ashamed:

rearnakedchoke
11-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Locking pointless threads!!!

ding ding ding .. we have a winner ...

Miss Foxy
11-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Men are good for everything just gotta meet the right one.. Of course I am a gal that does not know how to change a tire, open a jar of pickles, or change a light bulb :ninja:

rockdawg21
11-03-2009, 07:19 PM
LOL, I love one of the tags:

"good for nothing"

http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/tags.php?tag=good+for+nothing

Mac
11-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Men are good for everything just gotta meet the right one.. Of course I am a gal that does not know how to change a tire, open a jar of pickles, or change a light bulb :ninja:

Lefty loosey , righty tighty.

I just solved all three of your problems with 4 words lol .

Men are good at solving problems~~~~~~

Llamafighter
11-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Lefty loosey , righty tighty.

I just solved all three of your problems with 4 words lol .

Men are good at solving problems~~~~~~

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I almost drowned after ready that!!:laugh::laugh:

Crisco
11-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I like to think that I am good at making her feel safe.

I kill the bugs, I cook because she'd burn the house down, I rub her feet because she stands all day, and I keep her warm because she is a big baby when the draft comes. I get us to the places we have to go because she sometimes struggles with the difference between right and left turns.

And I make her feel safe because God forgive me if anyone put their hands on her I'd give them a whoopin bettered only by the righteous hand of God.

Not all men are good for something but theres a few of us that TRY.

I agree with Mark, the right man is good for EVERYTHING. But some could just easily drown and the world wouldn't miss them.

Miss Foxy
11-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Some are good at cheating and getting caught. My ex husband did and turns out my boyfriend is cheating with his ex*wife who cheated on him in the first place.. I just think I am over it now..Now I see why "some" women are scandalous!

Crisco
11-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Some are good at cheating and getting caught. My ex husband did and turns out my boyfriend is cheating with his ex*wife who cheated on him in the first place.. I just think I am over it now..Now I see why "some" women are scandalous!

Perhaps a good ole mexicano gang stabbin is in order?

American me style?

Miss Foxy
11-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Perhaps a good ole mexicano gang stabbin is in order?

American me style?

LOL!! Your such a dorkus!! I sooo don't like Mexican men..Sorry I am racist!

Crisco
11-04-2009, 07:21 PM
LOL!! Your such a dorkus!! I sooo don't like Mexican men..Sorry I am racist!

Your an uncle paco