PDA

View Full Version : Name that Tune?

Blade
11-01-2009, 01:32 AM
Does anyone know what the name of the song is that Mitrione and Junk walked into on TUF this week? I've wanted to get a hold of that song for ages but don't know what it is or what it's called. They used to play it at weigh-ins and also sometimes play it at the end of UFC PPVs when they going through submission and ko of the night etc.

Chuck
11-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Does anyone know what the name of the song is that Mitrione and Junk walked into on TUF this week? I've wanted to get a hold of that song for ages but don't know what it is or what it's called. They used to play it at weigh-ins and also sometimes play it at the end of UFC PPVs when they going through submission and ko of the night etc.

Blade!!!! Hey brother!!!!!

Chris F
11-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Check the credits at the end of the show if you happen to have it recorded. They have to list it and buy its use to avoid copyright infringment.

bradwright
11-01-2009, 08:46 PM

next time you hear it just hold your I-phone up to the TV. for a few seconds and it will eventually tell you....technology is a wonderful thing.

no need to thank me...i'm just glad i could help out.:)

J.B.
11-01-2009, 11:11 PM
It sounds like some stock music that is used for the show. I'm not sure who composed it, or if it is even an "actual" song. It was probably put together by music producers who work for the UFC or for Spike.

Blade
11-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Sup Chuck :cool: Yeah I figured it was some UFC 'stock' music damn it, oh well, guess I'll have to trawl around the internet some more to find it, cheers.

Neezar
11-05-2009, 12:54 AM
Sup Chuck :cool: Yeah I figured it was some UFC 'stock' music damn it, oh well, guess I'll have to trawl around the internet some more to find it, cheers.

Trawl? :huh:

"They see me trawling! They be hating!"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

J.B.
11-05-2009, 02:46 AM
Trawl? :huh:

"They see me trawling! They be hating!"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/7/79/Theyseemetrollin.png/420px-Theyseemetrollin.png