PDA

View Full Version : the Best of the Worst women drivers!!

Mac
10-30-2009, 02:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrI3GjiS2Sk&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xyn-9cn0nE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-jYn1YUE-8&feature=related

Bonnie
10-30-2009, 05:58 PM
:laugh:

The one where the lady drives into the garage service bay, that's what I'm always afraid I'm going to do when I take my car in for service. :laugh:

When David and I were dating, we would stop at this little country store (it had a big cow on the roof of the store) to get gas. Well, one day we stop and D gets out, puts the nozzle in, but nothing happens. He goes in the store and they tell him they are out of gas. I don't know why, but David got like really mad and storms to the car and gets in. Now I've been sitting in the car and I don't realize what's been going on outside the car up to this point. However, when he storms back to the car and gets in and immediately puts the pedal to the metal, I automatically turn my head (the gas thing is on my side of the car) and I see the nozzle and hose still in the car. :scared0015: I start to yell, "WAIT!", but...... IT WAS TOO LATE! :scared0011: David had already floored it ripping the hose from the gas pump. When he hears that awfulllll sound he immediately stops. Now, I admit, I've got a quirky sense of humor and laugh sometimes when I shouldn't. :ashamed: Well, I guess you know what happens next. :Whistle:

So David gets out of the car and by this time the elderly lady who owns/runs the store runs out with her hands on both sides of her head yelling and squawking at him. But the really funny part is the expression on David's face (like a little boy who's done something really really bad and is staring his momma in the face about to get it! :laugh:) as he holds up the nozzle and hose to give it to the lady. It was priceless! :laugh:

adamt
10-30-2009, 06:45 PM
the lady with the upside down helmet was the best

Mark
10-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Could anyone tell me what women are good for besides reproduction?

flo
10-30-2009, 07:12 PM

Er, I believe you got that backwards. :wink:

Bonnie
10-30-2009, 07:52 PM

That list is just too long, Mark. We might blow Matt's board before we got finished. :laugh: Plus, I know how you like short answers... :tongue0011:

But, we could start on the guys' list; that would be pretty short. :laugh:

Or...wait...why don't you ask your wife that ? and get back to us on that, would you.... :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
10-30-2009, 07:58 PM
Off with Mark's head I say!

TexasRN
10-30-2009, 08:06 PM

1) kissing the hurt away
2) cooking
3) smelling pretty
4) a great back scratchin' at the end of a hard day
5) taking care of you when you're sick
6) ....that might be it. :laugh:

~Amy

Twinsmama
10-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Mark you mad at women today? I have my tubes tied so I can no longer reproduce. What should be done with me?haha I serve many purposes but if I actually think about each thing I'm needed for it is basically to take care of my family. Dang it I'm not admitting you are right though :laugh:

I would also like to point out I'm a very good driver...Although for some reason I go through back tires more often that my husband thinks I should :laugh:

Mac
10-30-2009, 08:50 PM

ever been in a power outage ? Or snowed in for a few days ? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

A man can only play so much monopoly

Bonnie
10-30-2009, 08:56 PM
ever been in a power outage ? Or snowed in for a few days ? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

A man go only play so much monopoly

"Advance to Go" :laugh:

Mac
10-30-2009, 09:01 PM
"Advance to Go" :laugh:

LOL . i just saw that and was editing it LOL , You got to it before i could fix it lol.

Miss Foxy
10-30-2009, 09:29 PM

Hello Mark!! Cooking, cleaning, and making you men feel like Stallions..:laugh:

Miss Foxy
10-30-2009, 09:31 PM

A man can only play so much monopoly

You my friend are SOOOOO THE MAN.. lol!! Good one!!

Mark
10-31-2009, 12:49 AM
Women are good for a few things dirty diapers, cleaning, laundry, cooking (sometimes), and about two minutes before I fall asleep. And thats it.

Mark
10-31-2009, 12:50 AM
Hello Mark!! Cooking, cleaning, and making you men feel like Stallions..:laugh:

I really like that word.

flo
10-31-2009, 01:02 AM
Women are good for a few things dirty diapers, cleaning, laundry, cooking (sometimes), and about two minutes before I fall asleep. And thats it.
LOL. I'm sure you're kidding...

Mark
10-31-2009, 01:10 AM
LOL. I'm sure you're kidding...

Ok one minute.

Mac
10-31-2009, 01:13 AM
You my friend are SOOOOO THE MAN.. lol!! Good one!!

Yeah , uh hu .. Thats right.

:cool:

flo
10-31-2009, 03:21 AM

Shame on you.

That's an insult to all the women on this forum. And lots of the guys too; I've read enough of their comments to see that the great majority respect and think the world of their spouses/girlfriends.

Neezar
10-31-2009, 03:28 AM
Shame on you.

That's an insult to all the women on this forum. And lots of the guys too; I've read enough of their comments to see that the great majority respect and think the world of their spouses/girlfriends.

Well I don't know about that but it certainly puts a damper on my, uhhh, I mean their fantasies. :unsure-1:

Bonnie
10-31-2009, 04:06 AM
Well I don't know about that but it certainly puts a damper on my, uhhh, I mean their fantasies. :unsure-1:

I'll say this for him, he sure knows how to dig a hole....deep too! :laugh: