PDA

View Full Version : Fall Back Halloween Night

County Mike
10-29-2009, 06:40 PM
The ghosts and goblins will get an extra hour to haunt this year. Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour Saturday night.

What are you going to do with your extra hour?

rearnakedchoke
10-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Forget that .. i am going by the book and setting it back 1 hour at 2am ... which is technically sunday morning .. that way i can avoid giving those rugrats anymore candy outta my stash than i have too ... LOL .. really, i plan to sleep ... i have been so drained lately and will probably be tired of taking the kids (well, kid, since my son thinks he is old enough to go out with his friends by himself), having a couple candies and watching some TV ..

Crisco
10-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Forget that .. i am going by the book and setting it back 1 hour at 2am ... which is technically sunday morning .. that way i can avoid giving those rugrats anymore candy outta my stash than i have too ... LOL .. really, i plan to sleep ... i have been so drained lately and will probably be tired of taking the kids (well, kid, since my son thinks he is old enough to go out with his friends by himself), having a couple candies and watching some TV ..

Makes ya feel old don't it.

rearnakedchoke
10-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Makes ya feel old don't it.

yup ... old like dirt ... but since the dude is 21 ... i figure he is old enough now anyways ... people say i have been over protective ... i don't think so ...

TexasRN
10-29-2009, 08:06 PM
I'm going to be in bed that extra hour. :angel:

~Amy

rearnakedchoke
10-29-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm going to be in bed that extra hour. :angel:

~Amy

Hey now .. none of these x-rated posts on the forums .. please feel free to pm them to me though if you can ...

TexasRN
10-29-2009, 08:12 PM
Hey now .. none of these x-rated posts on the forums .. please feel free to pm them to me though if you can ...

:Whistle:

:laugh:

~Amy