PDA

View Full Version : Women Marines Want the Front Line

Black Mamba
10-24-2009, 04:17 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091023/ts_nm/us_afghanistan_marines

I can understand to a certain extent women not being allowed in certain units such as the Rangers, Delta Force, or the SEALs...but I never understood why women aren't allowed in the US military to become snipers. The Navy is beginning to break strides with women and submarines, why not snipers? I love watching on the military channel schooling the sniper trainees go through. It's sick. :cool:

NateR
10-24-2009, 04:45 AM
Well, guys can go weeks without showering, women really can't do that without getting some kind of infection. Sometimes snipers are required to lay on the ground without showering or changing clothes for weeks at a time. That could create some serious health problems for a woman.

MattHughesRocks
10-24-2009, 04:56 AM
I think if they want to get out there and do it,why not? They know the potential hazards.

NateR
10-24-2009, 05:54 AM
I think if they want to get out there and do it,why not? They know the potential hazards.

Also, women can't shoot. :Whistle:

MattHughesRocks
10-24-2009, 06:15 AM
Says you.I've only shot twice and the very first time I tore the upper right side of head off of my papaer target thank-you-very-much:rolleyes:
Just think if I kept at it :w00t:

MattHughesRocks
10-24-2009, 06:18 AM
But I don't lay on the ground though.

Chuck
10-24-2009, 06:35 AM
Well, guys can go weeks without showering, women really can't do that without getting some kind of infection. Sometimes snipers are required to lay on the ground without showering or changing clothes for weeks at a time. That could create some serious health problems for a woman.

Because they have girl parts??? :huh:

MattHughesRocks
10-24-2009, 06:36 AM
Where do you think the sand in the vagina jokes came from Chuck? :laugh:

Because they have girl parts??? :huh:

Chuck
10-24-2009, 06:42 AM
Where do you think the sand in the vagina jokes came from Chuck? :laugh:

getting laid at the beach......... :blink:

MattHughesRocks
10-24-2009, 06:54 AM
Oh and what would I kn....nevermind...good night Chuck! :w00t:

getting laid at the beach......... :blink:

Black Mamba
10-24-2009, 07:13 PM

Nate, you always have an answer. :laugh: :tongue0011:

Well that is true, but I'm sure the conditions out where these female Marines are at aren't any better. Outside the US, other militaries such as Croatia, already allow women snipers.

And men can get some serious issues too with their fangdangler. I'm learning about parasites right now in biology, *shivers* those suckers are everywhere. :scared0015: The odds aren't as high as I'm sure for females, but men can get some visitors up their twig.

VCURamFan
10-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Nate, you always have an answer. :laugh: :tongue0011:

Well that is true, but I'm sure the conditions out where these female Marines are at aren't any better. Outside the US, other militaries such as Croatia, already allow women snipers.

And men can get some serious issues too with their fangdangler. I'm learning about parasites right now in biology, *shivers* those suckers are everywhere. :scared0015: The odds aren't as high as I'm sure for females, but men can get some visitors up their twig.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I've never heard that one before!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

atomdanger
10-26-2009, 12:13 AM

or drive....

just saying