PDA

View Full Version : Matt vs. Jon Fitch coming soon???

MMeh
10-23-2009, 03:12 AM
http://twitter.com/FitchFighter

Hmmm....Almedia blows out his knee, one of my friends who is a huge Fitch fan tells me that he thinks Fitch is fighting Matt based off Fitch's twitter. I don't see who else it could be - the only big fights for Fitch at 170 at this point would be Matt, GSP (rematch), Alves (rematch), or AKA teammates he says he won't fight. Shut his mouth if it's true Matt, he wants the bull, give him the horns! :punch:

Play The Man
10-23-2009, 03:18 AM
Please see UFC section. Fitch vs. Alves fight at UFC 107 was reported today.

NateR
10-23-2009, 03:24 AM
Fitch already had his chance to fight Matt, when Serra dropped out of UFC 79, but he turned it down.

MattHughesRocks
10-23-2009, 04:40 AM
I guess if we throw enough names out there one of them are bound to be right :laugh:

MMeh
10-23-2009, 06:52 AM
Please see UFC section. Fitch vs. Alves fight at UFC 107 was reported today.

Doh!

MMeh
10-23-2009, 06:56 AM
I guess if we throw enough names out there one of them are bound to be right :laugh:

Don't knock throwing stuff out there and hoping one sticks - that's how I got through college :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
10-23-2009, 07:31 AM
Way to go!

Don't knock throwing stuff out there and hoping one sticks - that's how I got through college :laugh:

Vizion
10-27-2009, 01:48 PM
Fitch already had his chance to fight Matt, when Serra dropped out of UFC 79, but he turned it down. Yea, and this fight doesn't sound intriguing. If Matt is going to retire I'd like to see him get a shot at Diego or Koscheck...older nememasai.

rearnakedchoke
10-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Fitch already had his chance to fight Matt, when Serra dropped out of UFC 79, but he turned it down.

yeah .. what a moron .. then he has the nerve to say matt won't fight him ... LOL ... anyways, he is fighting alves later this year, so this is a true rumour .. has Matt even signed a new contract yet? i didn't hear anything if he did ...

Llamafighter
10-27-2009, 03:23 PM
yeah .. what a moron .. then he has the nerve to say matt won't fight him ... LOL ... anyways, he is fighting alves later this year, so this is a true rumour .. has Matt even signed a new contract yet? i didn't hear anything if he did ...

Per Tuesday 9/3 BLOG
Last week I went out to Vegas and I signed a multi-fight deal with the UFC, which is much like my last contract. I also brought up the fact that I wanted to do a hunting show and they thought that would be a good thing. They still have to find out who, where and when my next fight will be and I will try to post that info ASAP. Nothing is decided yet, so anything you might be reading on the internet right now is just rumors and speculation. However, one name the UFC did bring up is a person Iíve never fought before.