PDA

View Full Version : Very interesting Video. They look the same.

donaldbreland
10-22-2009, 05:49 AM
I deleted this video

MattHughesRocks
10-22-2009, 06:38 AM
Ok new best friend. Your boarding on the ridiculous now :wacko:

Psykojojo
10-22-2009, 06:56 AM
:mellow:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
10-22-2009, 07:01 AM
They ain't the same person but I still think they are both bad guys! Or at best Obama is just plain wrong and bad for America!

donaldbreland
10-22-2009, 07:07 AM
I first want to admit I apologize greatly for displaying the videos I have displayed. I in no way think for one minute our president is Osama. I actually placed this video up so people can see what people are trying to say about obama. I normally ask for advice. I will make sure I will not place another video up like that again. I am a man and when I do something wrong I will admit to my faults.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
10-23-2009, 04:58 PM
I first want to admit I apologize greatly for displaying the videos I have displayed. I in no way think for one minute our president is Osama. I actually placed this video up so people can see what people are trying to say about obama. I normally ask for advice. I will make sure I will not place another video up like that again. I am a man and when I do something wrong I will admit to my faults.

I just don't see that Video helping fight Obama and his communist agenda! I'm not trying to bust on you! The makers of this video need to be told that our best weapon is the truth!